PDA

View Full Version : Population densities of a east coast fly overs.

Man from La Mancha
11-27-2007, 06:12 AM
The darker the more people. Other than Calf., Texas and Washington the East coast looks like a winner for blimp fly overs.The side trips toward Chigaco and over the Carlolinas seems combined to cover 2/3 of the population of the USA.

http://barzilaiendan.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/usa-2000-population-density.gif

Donate blimb..ronpaulblimp.com

LBT
11-27-2007, 07:10 AM
It's handy to know, but I think the focus of the tour locations should be what could prompt the best media coverage.

I expect media coverage to reach 20+ times more people than people actually seeing the blimp.

And media is key to getting big turnouts at landing or viewing points.

Man from La Mancha
11-27-2007, 07:18 AM
It's handy to know, but I think the focus of the tour locations should be what could prompt the best media coverage.

I expect media coverage to reach 20+ times more people than people actually seeing the blimp.

And media is key to getting big turnouts at landing or viewing points.
Agreed, but I also think that the 2 would be interchangeable, when alot of people see it at big draw events typically are near heavy population densities. Also it shows the best routes to travel when going from one media event to another. IMO

troyd1
11-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I agree. I think we need to have this thing flying where the people are while alerting the media.

seapilot
11-27-2007, 12:07 PM
High densities are best, more eyes to see it the more people exposed to Ron Paul. I dont believe that the blimp can fly faster than 60 mph so it shouldnt travel over rural areas if possible ie flying from NH to Iowa would be a waste of time and money IMO. Eastern seaboard will get most hits. Or flying along zig zag across a freeway at rush hour would be fantastic.

hillertexas
11-27-2007, 12:14 PM
New Years Eve in New York is a MUST...The blimp lights up at night.