PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten Powers mocks Stephen Hayes for claiming Snowden damaged national security

ObiRandKenobi
07-04-2013, 06:12 PM
"Al-Qaeda is not on Tumblr!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoctXqIw9qg

h/t MP (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/07/04/kirsten-powers-mocks-claims-that-edward-snowden-damaged-national-security-al-qaeda-is-not-on-tumblr/)

supermario21
07-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Kirsten identifies as a liberal but it wouldn't surprise me if she supports Rand. She's strongly pro-life, anti-drone, and pretty pro-Snowden.

angelatc
07-04-2013, 07:14 PM
that was surprisingly good

Generalissimo
07-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Kirsten identifies as a liberal but it wouldn't surprise me if she supports Rand. She's strongly pro-life, anti-drone, and pretty pro-Snowden.

She's a liberal. She's an Obamacare supporter, as well as one of 'gay rights,' gun control, and amnesty.

But! She thinks the government should get out of marriage completely, is anti-war, against the 'Fairness' Doctrine.

I don't know if she's actually pro-life, all I've seen her say is she's against late-term abortions.

Warlord
07-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Hayes is such a Bill Kristol FASCIST which is a shame because he's a good journalist/writer when he covers things objectively. Neocons never change though. They're very predictable animals. As soon as he opens his mouth on anything military/national security/foreign policy related it's going to be incoherent and stupid.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-04-2013, 10:56 PM
the only lives in danger are the ones responsible/spreading the leaked information :mad:

randomname
07-05-2013, 12:16 AM
an MSM pundit daring to speak the truth instead of cheerleading for the feds?

mind blown

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-05-2013, 12:20 AM
an MSM pundit daring to speak the truth instead of cheerleading for the feds?

mind blown
controlled opposition, given to give us some comfort, just for it to be misguided

Bastiat's The Law
07-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Have these people never seen The Wire?