PDA

View Full Version : Los Zetas seizes control of two U.S. ranches in Texas

Carlybee
07-03-2013, 04:56 PM
In what could be deemed an act of war against the sovereign borders of the United States, Mexican drug cartels have seized control of at least two American ranches inside the U.S. territory near Laredo, Texas.

Two sources inside the Laredo Police Department confirmed the incident is unfolding and they would continue to coordinate with U.S. Border Patrol today. “We consider this an act of war,” said one police officer on the ground near the scene. There is a news blackout of this incident at this time and the sources inside Laredo PD spoke on the condition of anonymity.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6378338-los-zetas-seizes-control-of-two-us-ranches-in-texas

Zippyjuan
07-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Story from three years ago (2010). Is it still unfolding?

tod evans
07-03-2013, 05:10 PM
"Seized control" sounds like propaganda.

Given that this isn't playing out in the MSM I've gotta wonder what's really going on...

Carlybee
07-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Haha...crap..I couldnt see the date on my phone when I re-posted this from someone else. NEVERMIND. I know better than to not check it out first.

Apparently taken from this more recent post: http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/07/act-of-war-los-zetas-seize-american-ranches-2674418.html

Brian4Liberty
07-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Story from three years ago (2010). Is it still unfolding?

I'll bet they had to retreat...

Pericles
07-03-2013, 11:19 PM
"Seized control" sounds like propaganda.

Given that this isn't playing out in the MSM I've gotta wonder what's really going on...

Not to mention that a report from San Diego is delivering "news" about what purportedly happened in Laredo, TX. Anybody find that odd? Don't bother to think about what one reads, just hit the forward to the world at large button.

Carlybee
07-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Not to mention that a report from San Diego is delivering "news" about what purportedly happened in Laredo, TX. Anybody find that odd? Don't bother to think about what one reads, just hit the forward to the world at large button.

I just admitted I couldn't see the date on my phone and that I should have checked it first. That being said there is no reason news from Laredo, TX wouldn't be reported in a number of places so that comment made no sense. Regardless of whether this incident happened or not, this cartel is becoming very active in Texas and here in Houston and that is fact.

If a mod sees this, can you please just delete the thread?

squarepusher
07-04-2013, 12:34 AM
they took our jorbs!