PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Celente Unleashed.

whippoorwill
07-03-2013, 04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVtwz4coK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVtwz4coK0

torchbearer
07-03-2013, 05:02 PM
very heart felt. i wish more people had his fire.

Warlord
07-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Saw this today... i'll update the thread when I was live blogging it.

cubical
07-03-2013, 07:52 PM
People want to be taken care of. They don't want to think for themselves. As long as votes can be bought, we will continue to sink further and further into the abyss.

ClydeCoulter
07-03-2013, 08:31 PM
People want to be taken care of. They don't want to think for themselves. As long as votes can be bought, we will continue to sink further and further into the abyss.

Or we can work harder than the lazy and slothful to change this country back into the beacon that shines. Have we not seen that there are some throughout the world striving for what we failed to lead in?

I have read many pleas from people in other countries over the past 10 years. "America, why are you failing us? You have thrown your opportunity away to shine and have plunged our hopes into the sea, for nothing! You were the hope of the world, but you have fallen asleep.", in so many words.

There is no superman going to swoop in (there's a thread about this here). We are the people in the We The People.

whippoorwill
07-04-2013, 06:03 AM
I don't agree with his economic protectionism measures. Comparative advantage is a very good thing. But I do agree with his principles and passion; the tears of frustration, anger and pride in Liberty.

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic . He is , more likely , one who likes his country more than the rest of us and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched . He is not a bad citizen driven to despair - HL Mencken

Dianne
07-04-2013, 09:49 AM
He is absolutely correct in what he says. I always refer to the White House and the Congress as Mafia; because that is what they are....... an organized crime ring.

Mafia = A loose association of criminal groups that share a common organizational structure and code of conduct, and whose common enterprise is protection racketeering. Each group, known as a "family", "clan", or "cosca", claims sovereignty over a territory in which it operates its rackets.

Slutter McGee
07-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Is this the same asshole who predicted the economic end of the world four years ago?

Slutter McGee

Natural Citizen
07-04-2013, 10:34 PM
I could take up 100 pages with incorrect predictions this asshole has made. That is right. I said asshole again.

Slutter McGee

Go ahead. For every page you can think up, I'd be willing to bet that he was right and you just haven't heard about it yet or simply cannot comprehend why he got it right. Is funny how that works.

Artificially propped up and naturally thriving are two completely different phenomenon.

Fuggin peckerwood. I don't know why they let you post your screed around here. That's right. I said peckerwood again. I don't really care if I get tossed out of here. Would probably get more done anyhow.

Natural Citizen

Warlord
07-04-2013, 10:36 PM
We were right in 2008. The banks collapsed. The Housing market collapsed. You were probably calling us doomsayers then and laughed at this notion.

Slutter McGee
07-04-2013, 11:09 PM
We were right in 2008. The banks collapsed. The Housing market collapsed. You were probably calling us doomsayers then and laughed at this notion.

By 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts. “We’re going to see the end of the retail Christmas… we’re going to see a fundamental shift take place… putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree,” said Celente, adding that the situation would be “worse than the great depression”.

My point is made. Not going to cuss anymore in this thread.

Slutter McGee

NewRightLibertarian
07-04-2013, 11:32 PM
By 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts. “We’re going to see the end of the retail Christmas… we’re going to see a fundamental shift take place… putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree,” said Celente, adding that the situation would be “worse than the great depression”.

My point is made. Not going to cuss anymore in this thread.

Slutter McGee

He shouldn't put timetables on his predictions, but he's definitely right about the direction things are going in.