PDA

View Full Version : GUN MAGAZINE AD, almost complete. WHICH ONE?

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:43 AM
This is going in the January 20th edition of SHOTGUN NEWS. This very edition is one of the few perfect-bounds they do a year, and 3000 copies of it will be distributed at the SHOT SHOW!

so DONATE DONATE DONATE!! The gun owner demographic is huge.

here it is folks:

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/6576/gun%20ad%20FINAL%20draft%20copy.png

Here is a link to a high-rez version to distribute, copy, etc, without the PAC information on it.
http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/6554/gun%20ad%20FINAL%20NO%20PAC%20LARGE.png

8.5x11 PDF version:
http://files.meetup.com/516057/gun%20ad%20no%20PAC.pdf

The ChipIn for the ads- PLEASE DONATE!!!
http://gunads.chipin.com/advertisements-in-gun-magazines

McLane2007
11-27-2007, 04:48 AM
Both look good but if I had to pick I like version 1

krott5333
11-27-2007, 05:02 AM
maybe I should put something about the Montana sports shooting association on there

Brutus
11-27-2007, 05:03 AM
This is a great idea.

Wyurm
11-27-2007, 05:27 AM
It really does seem wierd since they both say exactly the same thing but I think version 1 actually does look better.

Danny Molina
11-27-2007, 05:32 AM
This may sound ridiculous but I find version on much easier to read. I guess it's because after reading it your eyes are already shifted to the right so "Ron Paul for President." Is right there.

MRoCkEd
11-27-2007, 05:34 AM
1st one
simple, easy to read, and powerful

Kingfisher
11-27-2007, 05:41 AM
Bet the NRA magazines wont accept it.

noztnac
11-27-2007, 05:49 AM
I have worked as a graphic designer. The kerning of the main title looks odd to my eye.

I recommend you contact Stephen Taylor at anomalogue@gmail.com. He worked several years for Sapient and could square it up in a half hour or so. He is a Ron Paul supporter.

Let me know if he helps you out. Overall I really like the idea.

noztnac
11-27-2007, 05:53 AM
The first one is better. I would tighten up the GUNS.

Have you tried the UNIVERS BOLD font. That might look a little better.

Sans serif fonts that are really popular right now among the better designers are Eurostyle, Futura, and Univers.

john_anderson_ii
11-27-2007, 06:45 AM
You should use the full quote of Ron Paul's that also says the 2nd amendment isn't about a rifle to hunt deer with. A lot of these people might be NRA members, and the NRA didn't exactly give Ron an A+. The NRA seems to be ONLY working towards hunting rifle rights these days, and I hope the people who are members make the connection.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 06:46 AM
The first one is better. I would tighten up the GUNS.

Have you tried the UNIVERS BOLD font. That might look a little better.

Sans serif fonts that are really popular right now among the better designers are Eurostyle, Futura, and Univers.

do you have the font?

krott5333
11-27-2007, 06:47 AM
You should use the full quote of Ron Paul's that also says the 2nd amendment isn't about a rifle to hunt deer with. A lot of these people might be NRA members, and the NRA didn't exactly give Ron an A+. The NRA seems to be ONLY working towards hunting rifle rights these days, and I hope the people who are members make the connection.

this one?

"The Second Amendment is not about hunting deer or keeping a pistol in your night-stand. It is not about protecting onself against common criminals. It is about preventing tyranny."

john_anderson_ii
11-27-2007, 06:55 AM
this one?

"The Second Amendment is not about hunting deer or keeping a pistol in your night-stand. It is not about protecting onself against common criminals. It is about preventing tyranny."

Yes, that one. To me at least, that quote sounds very uncompromising, which is exactly what a gun owner wants, someone who won't compromise on this issue.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 06:58 AM
hows this?

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/6519/Gun%20Ad%203ab%20copy.PNG

edit: straightened it up a bit

krott5333
11-27-2007, 07:53 AM
perhaps I should get rid of the quotation marks. ??

Kingfisher
11-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Bump

cameronb
11-27-2007, 09:18 AM
I LOVE version 3. Run that ad!

jake
11-27-2007, 09:21 AM
version 3 is great! love how STICK TO YOUR GUNS stands out so well.

Run er'

cameronb
11-27-2007, 09:31 AM
I see the chipin on ronpaulgraphs, but what is the fundraising goal for this project (how much will it cost to run the display ad)?

literatim
11-27-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't really like it. I think you would be better off putting the Founders magazine sized ad (flier) that is running around here.

RockEnds
11-27-2007, 10:06 AM
The second amendment is one of the big issues here in Iowa, and I think running an ad in gun magazines is a fantastic idea. I really like the quote from the gun owner's slim jim:

"I share our Founders' belief that in a free society each citizen must have the right to keep and bear arms. They ratified the Second Amendment knowing that this right is the guardian of every other right."

V-rod
11-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Those type of quotes been given to idiot politicians who supported gun rights but still were willing to work with the anti gun lobby. We need a quote that shows Ron Paul is NOT willing to negotiate away our 2nd amendment.

RockEnds
11-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Those type of quotes been given to idiot politicians who supported gun rights but still were willing to work with the anti gun lobby. We need a quote that shows Ron Paul is NOT willing to negotiate away our 2nd amendment.

Then you've ruled out advertising with the NRA? Everyone knows they've become part of the problem.

ShowMeLiberty
11-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Go with #3 - no doubt about it and here's why: almost every gun owner I know (and I know quite a few) says the same thing (in their own words) as Ron Paul in ad #3...

"The Second Amendment is not about hunting deer or keeping a pistol in your night-stand. It is not about protecting oneself against common criminals. It is about preventing tyranny."

For your target audience to hear a candidate expressing the very thing they've been saying for years will have HUGE impact!

nullvalu
11-27-2007, 10:36 AM
I don't really like it. I think you would be better off putting the Founders magazine sized ad (flier) that is running around here.

Nope, disagree.. He's talking about putting this in a gun magazine.. This is about targeted marketing.. Just ask, what do you think the reader will care about more? Guns or the Founding Fathers?

Version 3 is perfect.

literatim
11-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Nope, disagree.. He's talking about putting this in a gun magazine.. This is about targeted marketing.. Just ask, what do you think the reader will care about more? Guns or the Founding Fathers?

I think people who are willing subscribe to gun magazines care about the Founding Fathers.

One reason I don't like it is because it is boring.

nullvalu
11-27-2007, 10:38 AM
I think people who are willing subscribe to gun magazines care about the Founding Fathers.

I have no doubt you're right that they care, but I asked what do you think they'd care about more when paging through a gun magazine? :D

Question_Authority
11-27-2007, 10:41 AM
HOLD ON! Version 3 is "OK" but you need to make Ron Paul's quote bigger and higher and more prominent. Then make the GOA quote smaller and nearer the bottom. I have an excellent vision for it. I am a graphic designer. Is there any way I can get my hands on the original file and make adjustments for your consideration? You can email me the file.

PLEASE? I promise you will love it.

Plus, the text needs some work on appearance.

angrydragon
11-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Make the military donations part bigger.

Birdlady
11-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I like the concept, but it's just missing something.

nullvalu
11-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I like the concept, but it's just missing something.

Needs a watermark of some kind

seapilot
11-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Both look good but if I had to pick I like version 1

+1

fletcher
11-27-2007, 11:06 AM
I like the idea of putting an ad in a gun magazine but those are ugly and boring imho.

RockEnds
11-27-2007, 11:35 AM
So does Ron Paul want to restrict the use of guns? Does he believe that hunting and personal defense are not protected by the second amendment? The quote would allow for this argument, and believe me, we've reached the point in the campaign that the argument would be made to those who are unfamiliar with his position.

Is there a quote somewhere that says he supports hunting, defense against common criminals, and defense against tyranny? Or is there another quote that could be added that would show he does support hunting and personal defense as well?

Mark Rushmore
11-27-2007, 11:40 AM

+1, some light gray image behind the main white body part

conner_condor
11-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Vote Ron Paul if you want to still be able to say this house is protected by a 357 in the future instead of a knife.

I like 1 also.

Birdlady
11-27-2007, 11:47 AM

I think its the white space. It's not uniform and looks sloppy.

Maybe slide "Ron Paul for President" over to the left side and then put a B&W picture of him on the right side.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 12:28 PM
I see the chipin on ronpaulgraphs, but what is the fundraising goal for this project (how much will it cost to run the display ad)?

there is no goal. The more ads the better. Shotgun News for example, comes out 3x a month, and a full page ad is $1,500.

I still need to call and get prices. It would be nice to run the ad more than once.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 12:30 PM
i sent it to questionauthority, so perhaps he can clean it up a bit.

smtwngrl
11-27-2007, 01:19 PM
With past ads, one claim was that they had too much information. I think the reason this one is boring is (apart from the design) is that it has too little information.

The ad should tell them that Ron Paul is the best presidential candidate for defending the second amendment--and how he is the best candidate. The quotes are good, but the readers need more. In other words, it should say something about what he has done in Congress.

Here's a good page at ronpaul2008.com for gunowners. If you look halfway down this page, it gives info about what things Ron Paul has done in Congress relative to the 2nd amendment.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/gunowners/

There are also links to other pages that have more information about Ron Paul and the second amendment (including endorsements and other candidates positions).

Whatever information you include in the ad should be tied together. The great thing about the Founding Fathers ad was that it drews the reader into the page and made him/her want to read it. That should be the goal for your ad, too.

Just my .02.

Chase
11-27-2007, 01:21 PM
I like version 3. It is simple, which makes it easy and quick to read. If I saw "STICK TO YOUR GUNS" in huge font, I'd probably take the time to read the few sentences that followed. And the quote about defense of tyranny would certainly have me Googling Ron Paul if I didn't already know who he was.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 01:22 PM
With past ads, one claim was that they had too much information. I think the reason this one is boring is (apart from the design) is that it has too little information.

The ad should tell them that Ron Paul is the best presidential candidate for defending the second amendment--and how he is the best candidate. The quotes are good, but the readers need more. In other words, it should say something about what he has done in Congress.

Here's a good page at ronpaul2008.com for gunowners. If you look halfway down this page, it gives info about what things Ron Paul has done in Congress relative to the 2nd amendment.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/gunowners/

There are also links to other pages that have more information about Ron Paul and the second amendment (including endorsements and other candidates positions).

Whatever information you include in the ad should be tied together. The great thing about the Founding Fathers ad was that it drews the reader into the page and made him/her want to read it. That should be the goal for your ad, too.

Just my .02.

however, with the founding fathers ad, alot of people that I saw look at it would just glance at it. I think there may have been TOO MUCH information. Personally, ads with a lot of white space draw me in much more readily than an ad chock full of information that I don't feel like reading.

1000-points-of-fright
11-27-2007, 01:30 PM
I like the Ron Paul quote in version 3. It's the entire purpose of the 2A in one short paragraph.

literatim
11-27-2007, 01:32 PM
however, with the founding fathers ad, alot of people that I saw look at it would just glance at it. I think there may have been TOO MUCH information. Personally, ads with a lot of white space draw me in much more readily than an ad chock full of information that I don't feel like reading.

The full fledged color flier is better.

DealzOnWheelz
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM
How bout a background image of a guy in a flannel with his arms out like he is going to be cuffed and his sleeves are rolled up(bear arms) and tattooed on his forearms are

(FREE) (DOM)

apc3161
11-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Chipped $10. Should you not move up the deadline? Ideally we need to get these ads in the magazine as soon as possible.

American
11-27-2007, 01:53 PM
There fliers on the RP08 site look good what wrong with them?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/uploads/pdf/84.pdf

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/uploads/pdf/78.pdf

Birdlady
11-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Here is what I was thinking in my head. I really like the concept of the original ad, but this is what I think makes it look complete. I am by no means a graphic designer, but I am good at visual merchandising which is similar lol

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/danab1984/RPGunAdjpg.jpg

Chase
11-27-2007, 02:25 PM
That's not bad, would look for a different RP photo though.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
if someone can take the flag background out of this, and turn it into grayscale, i might put it on there.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/Ron_Paul_Photo_4.jpg

Birdlady
11-27-2007, 02:39 PM
That's not bad, would look for a different RP photo though.
There is always this picture.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/danab1984/RPGunAd2jpg.jpg

rrroae
11-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Please don't advertise this.

Gun owners will think this message is out there.

rrroae
11-27-2007, 02:44 PM
If you really want to understand the pulse of gun owners, look here.

http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

AMBurns
11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.hopedeferred.com/rp/images/RP_BW_GunAd.jpg

Hope this helps.

BLS
11-27-2007, 03:46 PM
The full fledged color flier is better.

No, it's not.

BLS
11-27-2007, 03:49 PM

Krott is an AVID member of a gun forum already.
He knows his guns and gun owners.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 03:49 PM
http://www.hopedeferred.com/rp/images/RP_BW_GunAd.jpg

Hope this helps.

thank you

krott5333
11-27-2007, 03:50 PM

or I could just ask myself :D

I used to be a one issue voter.. that issue being gun rights.

Smiley Gladhands
11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Does the idea of preventing tyranny inspire gun owners who are NOT already supporting Ron Paul? It seems like our target demographic cares more about preventing dirty bombs from blowing up in our shopping malls than preventing tyranny (you have to have your eyes open a bit to even see that the tyrannical path is more likely than a dirty bomb).

Not that the 'preventing tyranny' quote isn't one of my favorites, but it's really the only selling point in the ad. I'm not sure it targets our audience.

I'm a fan of [some] white space, and the 'Stick to your guns' in big print, but I vote that we have a few more facts on there, like how Ron fought against HR 2640 and would veto any legislation banning semi-autos, etc. I actually don't even care which facts, but I prefer something besides telling people that Ron would fight NOT for your right to protect yourself, NOT for your right to hunt animals, but instead for your right to prevent tyranny (that's how it would likely sound to dumb people....and I personally think we've already skimmed the cream of the crop, and that we're going to have to start aiming a little lower). Am I wrong?

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:10 PM
how about this one?

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/6537/Gun%20Ad%203withpic%20copy.png

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Does the idea of preventing tyranny inspire gun owners who are NOT already supporting Ron Paul? It seems like our target demographic cares more about preventing dirty bombs from blowing up in our shopping malls than preventing tyranny (you have to have your eyes open a bit to even see that the tyrannical path is more likely than a dirty bomb).

Not that the 'preventing tyranny' quote isn't one of my favorites, but it's really the only selling point in the ad. I'm not sure it targets our audience.

I'm a fan of [some] white space, and the 'Stick to your guns' in big print, but I vote that we have a few more facts on there, like how Ron fought against HR 2640 and would veto any legislation banning semi-autos, etc. I actually don't even care which facts, but I prefer something besides telling people that Ron would fight NOT for your right to protect yourself, NOT for your right to hunt animals, but instead for your right to prevent tyranny (that's how it would likely sound to dumb people....and I personally think we've already skimmed the cream of the crop, and that we're going to have to start aiming a little lower). Am I wrong?

oh okay, be right back.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:30 PM
ah ha! I have done it.

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/6543/gun%20ad%204%20copy.png

literatim
11-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Is there any reason to have it all black and white and not have some color added (specifically for the Ron Paul For President part)?

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:35 PM
Is there any reason to have it all black and white and not have some color added (specifically for the Ron Paul For President part)?

that's another $3500 :D

rrroae
11-27-2007, 04:36 PM
ah ha! I have done it.

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/6543/gun%20ad%204%20copy.png

Now you've got my attention. I think this covers about all die hard gun owners.

Just great!!!

Nate
11-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Version 3 is the best one. It gets right to the point of why the founders put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution. I'm a gun owner and that add sums up why I became one and why I already support Dr Paul.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:37 PM

Just great!!!

not bad for an english major, eh? :cool:

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Version 3 is the best one. It gets right to the point of why the founders put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution. I'm a gun owner and that add sums up why I became one and why I already support Dr Paul.

check out the new one, directly above your post.

JustBcuz
11-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Can I swipe this and use it at a local gun show we've got coming up in Reno?

Smiley Gladhands
11-27-2007, 04:42 PM

Just great!!!

I agree. Very well done.

I think it has the right amount of white space and enough facts to give an interested reader a few important tidbits of knowledge about Dr Paul's positions on gun rights.

Thanks for putting this together....I'll definitely be chipping in.

rrroae
11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
not bad for an english major, eh? :cool:

Not bad, not bad at all my friend.

Chase
11-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Looks great!!

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I agree. Very well done.

I think it has the right amount of white space and enough facts to give an interested reader a few important tidbits of knowledge about Dr Paul's positions on gun rights.

Thanks for putting this together....I'll definitely be chipping in.

awesome!

krott5333
11-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Can I swipe this and use it at a local gun show we've got coming up in Reno?

yeah. Let me finalize some alignments, and then I'll upload a larger scale version.

BLS
11-27-2007, 05:05 PM
yeah. Let me finalize some alignments, and then I'll upload a larger scale version.

Nice work Ruger! Looks very good.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Nice work Ruger! Looks very good.

thanks!

you confused me for a second there! :D I forgot what forum I was on.

the high-rez version is on the first post.

JustBcuz
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM

Great, thanks! :)

We'll probably just go w/ 8.5x11s

B&W makes it easy & cheap to photocopy.

You can PM me when you're done, or I'll just take care of it myself; I've saved the image.

:D:D:D

krott5333
11-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Great, thanks! :)

We'll probably just go w/ 8.5x11s

B&W makes it easy & cheap to photocopy.

You can PM me when you're done, or I'll just take care of it myself; I've saved the image.

:D:D:D

sure, hold on a sec.

BLS
11-27-2007, 05:37 PM
thanks!

you confused me for a second there! :D I forgot what forum I was on.

the high-rez version is on the first post.

Ha ha.

One thing...if I may...

Don't most gun owners know it better as the "Brady Bill" and not the "Brady Law"?

I've always referred to the former....just my .02

Thoughts from others??

krott5333
11-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Ha ha.

One thing...if I may...

Don't most gun owners know it better as the "Brady Bill" and not the "Brady Law"?

I've always referred to the former....just my .02

Thoughts from others??

good point. I'll change that.

Thanks.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
:)

Lord Xar
11-27-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't want to cloud this too much AND I haven't read all posts..

But are you considering putting that Ron Paul has been rated A+ by the gun owners club of america for 10 years in a row..

krott5333
11-27-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't want to cloud this too much AND I haven't read all posts..

But are you considering putting that Ron Paul has been rated A+ by the gun owners club of america for 10 years in a row..

link?

noztnac
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
How about one of those 50s pin up girls wearing a Ron Paul shirt holding a machine gun?

Lord Xar
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
link?

my bad.. its not 10 years, that was taxes.... BUT, he IS rated A+ by the gunowners of america... its all over the net, havent' explitily found it as a reference, but many sites and such are listing it. I beleive I saw it on an old slimjim.

I also read somewhere that he is infact endorsed by the gun owners of america.. so that is very pertinent to your ad. I don't have the 'facts' in front of me though.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 07:49 PM
my bad.. its not 10 years, that was taxes.... BUT, he IS rated A+ by the gunowners of america... its all over the net, havent' explitily found it as a reference, but many sites and such are listing it. I beleive I saw it on an old slimjim.

I also read somewhere that he is infact endorsed by the gun owners of america.. so that is very pertinent to your ad. I don't have the 'facts' in front of me though.

gotta have sources :cool:

krott5333
11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
found it: http://www.gunowners.org/110hrat.htm

rfbz
11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
whats wrong with deer hunting or keeping a pistol in your nightstand? That's what I would ask if I saw that ad in a magazine. Everything else is great, take that line out.

Actually, just add one word: make it say "the second amendment is not just about hunting deer or.."

krott5333
11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
whats wrong with deer hunting or keeping a pistol in your nightstand? That's what I would ask if I saw that ad in a magazine. Everything else is great, take that line out.

Actually, just add one word: make it say "the second amendment is not just about hunting deer or.."

I'm not going to change a quote. I think the people who truly care about gun rights realize that too many candidates seem to think that the 2nd amendment is simply about deer hunting.

BLS
11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm not going to change a quote. I think the people who truly care about gun rights realize that too many candidates seem to think that the 2nd amendment is simply about deer hunting.

Agreed.

Most gun owners KNOW it's about all about Rule 1: Freedom of speech
If you have a problem with rule 1: see rule 2

rfbz
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM

Yeah but adding the word "just" lets the reader know that you're not against deerhunting, it's just that the second amendment is more than just that.

Kingfisher
11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Bump

FreeTraveler
11-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah but adding the word "just" lets the reader know that you're not against deerhunting, it's just that the second amendment is more than just that.

Ron Paul didn't have "just" in the quote. We can't put words in his mouth.

Kingfisher
11-27-2007, 08:06 PM
It needs "just" or "only"

rfbz
11-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Ron Paul didn't have "just" in the quote. We can't put words in his mouth.

My apologies, I didn't realize it was a Ron Paul quote

Kingfisher
11-27-2007, 08:35 PM
bump

nathanmn
11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, I didn't like the original one and didn't comment. Now that things have been worked over some I think it looks pretty good! What is the "repeal waiting periods" thing referring to? Anyways, good job Krott and company!

Smiley Gladhands
11-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Donated.

Bump for the 2nd Ammendment.

krott5333
11-28-2007, 04:20 AM
Donated.

Bump for the 2nd Ammendment.

thank you!

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-28-2007, 04:23 AM
nice!
Simple and effective!
Noyt a lot to read and too the point.

the STICK TO YOUR GUNS FONT may be too squashed and blends into itself but other then that very nice!

Richandler
11-28-2007, 04:44 AM
I would recommend "Republican" being placed in there a second time but larger.

Kingfisher
11-28-2007, 06:20 AM
Bump

Kingfisher
11-28-2007, 07:48 AM
Bump

krott5333
11-28-2007, 09:52 AM
Bump

thanks

akovacs
11-28-2007, 09:54 AM
This ad is awesome. This needs to go in shotgun news

ConstitutionReinstitution
11-28-2007, 11:00 AM
I just chipped $20. Thanks for your efforts.

Smiley Gladhands
11-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I just chipped $20. Thanks for your efforts.

Great first post!

Come one everyone...this is an important ad. Ron Paul tables are being excluded from some gun shows, and Fred Thompson is courting pro-gun votes...and seems to be even getting a few! If we can't beat Fred Thompson on our own turf, then we might as well give up right now. Let's run this ad and show gun owners who has REALLY been fighting for their rights lo these many years!

nathanmn
11-28-2007, 11:42 AM
I donated $20. Lets get this ad printed now!

nathanmn
11-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Yo, can we either get the title edited or a new thread made so people know the ad is ready and we need donations for it? :cool:

nathanmn
11-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Yo, can we either get the title edited or a new thread made so people know the ad is ready and we need donations for it? :cool:

?????

nathanmn
11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
bump

nathanmn
11-28-2007, 04:23 PM
thank you for the edit

James R
12-01-2007, 09:27 PM
The ChipIn for the ads- PLEASE DONATE!!!
http://gunads.chipin.com/advertisements-in-gun-magazines

*bump*

literatim
12-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Bump.

dmspilot00
12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I don't understand. I only see one ad. Where are the other ones?

LibertyEagle
12-01-2007, 10:38 PM
i sent it to questionauthority, so perhaps he can clean it up a bit.

Did you contact Linda yet? :confused: The ad needs some major design help. Seriously.

sluggo
12-02-2007, 05:17 PM
bump