PDA

View Full Version : Campaign against the Fed should model the "Truth" anti-tobacco project

someguy200
11-27-2007, 03:55 AM
I'm sure some of you guys have seen the TV ads made by the group called "truth" that are about exposing the tobacco companies, and usually have filmed demonstrations and present facts from internal documents from the tobacco companies ? I'm thinking their model would be perfect for using against the Fed, because both projects are fighting against powerful secretive groups that are screwing over the public, and the only part of their project that takes much money is their TV ads. The demonstrations could easily be handled by a meetup group with a video camera. If you've seen any of their TV commercials you have to at least agree that they're provocative, and if we could get that kind of reaction and attention to the Fed it would set off a massive chain reaction because it's an issue that effects everybody.

niall
12-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm sure some of you guys have seen the TV ads made by the group called "truth" that are about exposing the tobacco companies, and usually have filmed demonstrations and present facts from internal documents from the tobacco companies ? I'm thinking their model would be perfect for using against the Fed, because both projects are fighting against powerful secretive groups that are screwing over the public, and the only part of their project that takes much money is their TV ads. The demonstrations could easily be handled by a meetup group with a video camera. If you've seen any of their TV commercials you have to at least agree that they're provocative, and if we could get that kind of reaction and attention to the Fed it would set off a massive chain reaction because it's an issue that effects everybody.

This is an excellent idea.