PDA

View Full Version : Ted Talk: "Tale of Two Political Systems" (many surprising facts about China)

J_White
07-02-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0YjL9rZyR0

This guy gives some deeper facts about how the Chinese political systems works.
I am actually very surprised at many things he says and it seemed to be not as scary and deeply corrupted as i thought it would be !
Sure corruption is there and many other things are wrong with it, but its so for "democracies" too !

NewRightLibertarian
07-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Fuck China. They're an authoritarian police state regardless of whatever propaganda's being spewed by this guy.

TED talks are a cult by the way too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhwQ17mLjo

Natural Citizen
07-02-2013, 11:33 PM
What do you mean TED talks are a cult? They present some profound discussion covering a very broad rage of subject matter.I'll have to disagree with you on that one.

Those two foul mouthed retards need a bar of soap in their mouths, btw.

NewRightLibertarian
07-02-2013, 11:34 PM
What do you mean TED talks are a cult? They present some profound discussion covering a very broad rage of subject matter.I'll have to disagree with you on that one.

Watch the video, it explains it very clearly.

J_White
07-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Watch the video, it explains it very clearly.

u think in general TED talks are a cult ? hmm
i think many of them are quite scientific and bring out new ideas.

i am not sure how much of what this guy said is propaganda and lies though, since I have no inside info !

NewRightLibertarian
07-02-2013, 11:43 PM
u think in general TED talks are a cult ? hmm
i think many of them are quite scientific and bring out new ideas.

i am not sure how much of what this guy said is propaganda and lies though, since I have no inside info !

Anyone marveling over China's economic and political system is spewing propaganda. The establishment wants to usher in a China like hell-on-earth system over here, and this is their propaganda to convince the public on it.