PDA

View Full Version : Is Snowden even in Moscow?

DGambler
07-02-2013, 10:28 PM
How has Snowden been in the Moscow airport for two weeks without a single person seeing him or taking a video of his presence? Was he even on the plane going there?

AngryCanadian
07-02-2013, 10:31 PM
How has Snowden been in the Moscow airport for two weeks without a single person seeing him or taking a video of his presence? Was he even on the plane going there?

I highly doubt that Snowden is in Moscow if he was shouldn't the airport security there leaked any information on his whereabouts?

DGambler
07-02-2013, 10:39 PM
I highly doubt that Snowden is in Moscow if he was shouldn't the airport security there leaked any information on his whereabouts?

Was he ever there? Was he even on the plane from HK? He seems like a smart man, perhaps he actually sat down and gamed out all the scenarios and is playing chess while the empire plays checkers? One can only hope.

I look forward to the next story, Greenwald needs to accelerate IMO.

Lucille
07-02-2013, 11:16 PM
I was wondering that today. I sure hope he's playing 3D chess while the bumbling, broke drunk with the loaded gun bossing everybody around is playing checkers.

DGambler
07-04-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if he was even in Hong Kong. Maybe he specifically stated that the CIA station was right down the road in his interview on purpose.