PDA

View Full Version : RNC Rules Action Alert

WhistlinDave
07-02-2013, 09:20 PM
This is a petition started by grassroots activists that were Liberty delegates during the 2012 GOP primary and who are still actively working through their state GOP to try to get a resolution condemning the rules change and demanding a repeal.

They're asking all Liberty minded individuals who want to see a repeal of the Romney-Ginsberg bogus rules that were rammed down the party's throats through the teleprompter-scripted "the Ayes have it" improper procedure (i.e. to repeal the rules that were passed fraudulently--my word, not theirs), to please sign.

http://libertyroll.com/rnc-rules-action-alert/

anaconda
07-02-2013, 10:17 PM
What good does it do if they simply change them again? And, what's best for Rand?

Barrex
07-03-2013, 02:20 AM
Stick and carrot. Using only one thing doesnt work. As long as they do it and get away with it they will do it again.

FSP-Rebel
07-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Signed, shared and tweeted. Thx for posting, OP.

truthspeaker
07-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks for sharing.

The RNC going against their own rules to rig the rules really pissed me off.

Right Wing
07-10-2013, 01:04 AM
Their sham of a convention was an outrage! I signed this petition and shared it. Thanks for posting.

WhistlinDave
07-10-2013, 11:23 PM
What good does it do if they simply change them again? And, what's best for Rand?

Thanks for signing and for spreading it around, you guys! (And/or girls!)

Good question (what's best for Rand?)... Here is a video by the delegates who started this petition, and this attempts to answer that question. I think the answer is, most likely the new rules are bad for Rand UNLESS the PTB decide they want him as the nominee. But that's unlikely unless he becomes much more of a war hawk than he currently is, imho. Because the blood money and goal of global empire and domination is what really pulls the strings from the highest level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHKzKQxRYWo