PDA

View Full Version : ZEITGEIST, The Movie

kimosabi
06-24-2007, 06:01 AM
ZEITGEIST, The Movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18742089256264 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=928518742089256264)

Oh my god, I just watched this Movie and it just completely blew my mind....

You have to be a little patient with the beginning, but please persist with it.....

Delivered4000
06-24-2007, 06:31 AM
I haven't seen the part about 911, but I think the part about Jesus was taken from another film about religious mythology, which was VERY interesting.

Man from La Mancha
06-24-2007, 06:35 AM
When I checked this out it showed a blank picture with some talking so I will try later or in several weeks but I did find a list of it's sources posted below, it could be interesting. But does it mention Ron Paul? And wouldn't it be considered to be in the Hot Topic forum?

Basic Sources:

Part 1:
Massey, Gerald - The Historic Jesus and the Mythical Christ, The Book Tree
Acharya S - The Christ Conspiracy, Adventures Unlimited Press
Massey, Gerald - Ancient Egypt: Light of the World, Kessinger Publishing
Churchward, Albert -The Origin and Evolution of Religion, The Book Tree
Acharya S - Suns of God, Adventures Unlimited Press
Murdock, D.M. - Who was Jesus?, Steller House Publishing
Allegro, John - The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Christian Myth, Prometheus Books
Maxwell, Tice, Snow - That Old Time Religion, The Book Tree
King James Version, The Holy Bible, Holman
Leedom, Tim C - The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read, TS Books
Paine, Thomas - The Age of Reason
Remsburg, John E. - The Christ: A Critical Review and Analysis of the Evidence of His Existence, Prometheus Books
Massey, Gerald - Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Mysteries of Amenta, Kessinger Publishing
Irvin, Jan & Rutajit, Andrew - Astrotheology and Shamanism, The Book Tree
Doherty, Earl - The Jesus Puzzle: Did Christianity Begin with a Mythical Christ?, Age of Reason Pub.
Campbell, Joseph - Creative Mythology: The Masks of God, Penguin
Doane, T.W. - Bible Myths and Their Parallels in Other Religions, Health Research
Maxwell, Jordan: The Light of World (Film Series) IRES
The Naked Truth (Film) IRES

Part 2:
Griffin, David Ray - 911 The Myth and the Reality
Ruppert, Michael -The Truth and Lies of 9-11
Avery, Dylan - Loose Change 2nd Edition
Berger, Michael - Improbable Collapse
Hilder, Anthony J.- Illuminazi 911
Mugford, Duistin - September 11th Revisited
Hufschmid, Eric - Painful Deceptions
Zwickerm, Barrie - 911 The Great Conspiracy
Duffy, John - 911 Press For Truth
Jones, Alex - Martial Law 9/11
Jones, Alex - TerrorStorm
Hilder, Anthony J.-The Greatest Lie Ever Sold
vonKleist, Dave - 911 In Plane Site
Humphrey, George - 911 The Great Illusion

** Important Reference Books **
Ruppert, Michael - Crossing the Rubicon, New Society Publishers
Tarpley, Webster - 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA, Progressive Press
Griffin, David Ray - The New Pearl Harbor, Interlink
Griffin, David Ray - Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Olive Branch Press
Griffin, David Ray -The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions, Olive Branch Press
Marrs, Jim - The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty, Disinformation Company

Part 3:
Perloff, James - The Shadows of Power, Western Islands
Marrs, Jim - Rule by Secrecy, Harper Paperbacks
Dye, Thomas R. - The Irony of Democracy, Wadsworth Publishing
Greider, William - Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country, Simon & Schuster
F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, Duell/Sloan/Pearce
Allen, Fredrick Lewis - "Morgan The Great"/ Life Magazine - 4/25/1949
Simpson, Colin - The Lusitania, Little Brown
Pool, James - Who Financed Hitler: the Secret Funding... ,Pocket Books
Epperson, Ralph A. -The Unseen Hand
Sutton, Anthony C. - Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, G S G & Associates Pub
Sutton, Anthony C. - The Federal Reserve Conspiracy, G S G & Associates Pub
Allen, Gary - The Rockefeller File, 76 Pr
Lundberg, Ferdinand - America's Sixty Families, Citidell Press
Mcfadden, Louis - On the Federal Reserve, Congressional Record 1934
Allen, Gary - The Bankers , Conspiratorial Origins of the Federal Reserve, American Opinion
Larson, Martin - The Federal Reserve
House, Edward Mandell -The Intimate Papers Of Colonel House, Kessinger Publishing
Sutton, Anthony C. - Wall Street and FDR, Arlington House
Russo, Aaron - America: Freedom To Fascism (film)
Stinnett, Robert - Day Of Deceit, Free Press
Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America, spp.gov
Jaikaran, Jacques S. - Debt Virus, Glenbridge Publishing
Grace Commision Report - 1984 - Reagan Admin

back

Trance Dance Master
06-24-2007, 06:40 AM
The best documentary I've ever seen. I even have this embedded in my myspace profile.

www.myspace.com/michaeldancemaster

beermotor
06-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Part 3 was good. My mom, an evangelical atheist, really gets up in arms about the jesus stuff. Personally, I think religion is fine and there's no reason to scrap it.

kimosabi
06-24-2007, 07:17 AM
Part 3 was good. My mom, an evangelical atheist, really gets up in arms about the jesus stuff. Personally, I think religion is fine and there's no reason to scrap it.

I've never had an issue with religion, just some of the people who abuse it...

We are in a war people, and this is a war for ourselves and our childrens freedom....

torchbearer
06-24-2007, 07:47 AM
part 3 is the best segment, especially for waking up people to the dangers of the federal reserve central banking system.

kimosabi
06-24-2007, 08:11 AM
part 3 is the best segment, especially for waking up people to the dangers of the federal reserve central banking system.

It sure is confronting, I feel like I'm living in the Matrix or something at the moment, my whole illusion of the world has just been blown apart...

torchbearer
06-24-2007, 08:13 AM
It sure is confronting, I feel like I'm living in the Matrix or something at the moment, my whole illusion of the world has just been blown apart...

You didn't expect to read about this is a federal goverment approved high school text book did ya? ;)
But yeh, i know what ya mean. It hit me like that too and I already knew bits and pieces of it...
I'm making a dvd of part 3. i have the google version downloaded and converted.
does anyone know if there is a hi-res version available somewhere?

kimosabi
06-24-2007, 08:18 AM
You didn't expect to read about this is a federal goverment approved high school text book did ya? ;)
But yeh, i know what ya mean. It hit me like that too and I already knew bits and pieces of it...
I'm making a dvd of part 3. i have the google version downloaded and converted.
does anyone know if there is a hi-res version available somewhere?

I don't know about the rest of your, but I feel a Revolution(hopefully peaceful) is beginning to stir throughout the World...

Give me liberty
06-24-2007, 09:51 AM
I liked the parts of the 9/11 thing and some parts of it.

But when he talked about jesus and saying the end times wont happen,
Sounds like a atheist parts of the movie. Maybe he should have studied the Apparitions of mary and then put that in the flim
he sounds like as if he is an atheist but i respect his views.

cause i am a christian, even in the bible it talks about the world goveremnt and the mark of beast.

sorry but i dont trust this flim, even if it did had some good parts on it.
i also respect his free speech views on the flim.

torchbearer
06-24-2007, 12:07 PM
I only saw part 3. i can say that is worth everyone's time to watch.

CurtisLow
06-24-2007, 12:12 PM
"mark of beast" = Bush&company

Just think what the world would be like if none of these pirate corporations, gold diggers did not exist or never had the evil thoughts of what they did. Not only to the US but the world.
I would like to see the tides turn and all those that undermined the United States suffer the consequences of there actions for treason, get the death penalty.

Give them back some of there own fear..

ChooseLiberty
06-24-2007, 01:03 PM
You're not alone mate.

I'm still not sure whether this is the culmination of something or just a cyclical thing.

The same things were happening during the Wilson, LBJ and Nixon administrations.

During the Nixon administration everyone was worried that their phones were being tapped illegally for example.

Wilson apparently started selling the USA down the tubes with the IRS and the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve bill was apparently passed on Christmas Eve with no one around similar to the Patriot Act.

I guess eternal vigilance really is the price of freedom. In the USA anyway.

PatriotOne
06-24-2007, 02:26 PM
For those who were interested in the "religion" aspect of that video, I suggest watching some of Jordan Maxwel's video's on the subject. I've spent some time researching this and Jordan seems to be a walking dictionary on this subject. He's been researching this for about 40 years.

He's got several video's to watch in google, but I'll post this one because if I remember correctly, at some point he goes into alot of the religion aspect of his research in this one.

Jordan Maxwell -Basic Slideshow Presentation (Hidden Symbols)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5368249979680883398&q=jordan+maxwell&hl=en

propanes
06-24-2007, 02:51 PM
As I learned after downloading the 300MB movie it's a 911 Truth peice among other things. Not what I'm looking for in the general politics section of Ron Paul Forums.

ZEITGEIST, The Movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18742089256264 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=928518742089256264)

You have to be a little patient with the beginning, but please persist with it.....

sorianofan
06-24-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't know about the rest of your, but I feel a Revolution(hopefully peaceful) is beginning to stir throughout the World...
Revolutions can be contained and directed.

Plus, no scholars take the Jesus conspiracy stuff seriously: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_myth#Mainstream_scholarly_reception

Man from La Mancha
06-24-2007, 04:55 PM
I agree with PatriotOne. I highly recommend Jordan Maxwell. I have some of his works, he sure is an eye opener. What sicronicity Jordan will be talking tonight on coast to coast.

By special request of George Noory, Jordan will be making a special in-studio appearance on JULY 25, 2007. As listed on Jordan's website but he is not listed on Coast to Coast website.

Here's some free audio clips from his website.
http://jordanmaxwell.com/radio.html

andrewgreve
06-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Check out the Zeitgeist facebook group.

"ZEITGEIST - The Documentary of a Lifetime"

and the facebook app:

http://apps.facebook.com/zeitgeist/

kimosabi
06-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Zeitgeist, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

This is the final version, I think I preferred the original, but this one starts off a lot quicker

Give me liberty
06-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Zeitgeist, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

This is the final version, I think I preferred the original, but this one starts off a lot quicker

You know i dont like the part one, and when will the people stop blameing god for everything we humans do?

And part one seems very atheist part.

Saying that religion is a fraud wont slove anything.
and saying that jesus didnt exist its like when your insulting someone based on there beliefs.

kimosabi
06-27-2007, 09:09 AM
You know i dont like the part one, and when will the people stop blameing god for everything we humans do?

And part one seems very atheist part.

Saying that religion is a fraud wont slove anything.
and saying that jesus didnt exist its like when your insulting someone based on there beliefs.

The issue isn't God/Spirituality, and this is very important, the issue is the people who mis-represent God and use this to control/enslave the masses...

Give me liberty
06-27-2007, 09:15 AM
The issue isn't God/Spirituality, and this is very important, the issue is the people who mis-represent God and use this to control/enslave the masses...

You know i heard on some video that some Secret Societies are manipulating the bible and they want to remove the name jesus from it.

I wish i can post the video here, but i first got to find it.

kimosabi
06-30-2007, 07:37 AM
Wow, this has gone crazy.

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&hl=en

:eek: 110,000 :eek: views since the official version was released on the 26th June 2007

The religious part in the beginning doesn't sit to well for some christians, but the rest is right on the money.

Spead the word people, we have to get our country's and our governments back - NOW!!!

Kuldebar
06-30-2007, 10:28 AM
I watched it in full and find it very disturbing. I won't say I am 100% convinced, but I don't ever really say that about anything...

If anything ever deserved the description of food for thought, this nearly 2 hour video is the thing.

I was raised in a religious household, my father was a preacher; so much of the first segment wasn't unknown to me.

In my teenage years I started to search for other religious answers and a book I came across was called The Great Religious Leaders by Charles Frances Potter. (originally published 1929) To get to my point, a significant part of the book for me was the correlation between Egyptian religion and the roots of what we now call Christianity. I still have book, I just pulled it from the shelf. The chapter is titled Akhenaten (1388-1358 BC) "The first Individual in History"

As for the rest of the video segments, I found them equally compelling and very deserving of serious investigation by free minds.

EDIT:

I looked up some information on Charles Frances Potter and found this quote attributed to him:

"Humanism is not the abolition of religion," he was quoted as saying., "but the beginning of real religion. By freeing religion of supernaturalism, it will release tremendous reserves of hitherto thwarted; power. Man has waited too long, for God to do what man ought to do himself and is fully cap-able of doing." It was to be he said, "a religion of common sense; and the chief end of man is to improve himself, both as an individual and as a race."

aravoth
06-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Part one was great. Just about anyone that read anything about ancient Sumeria, Babylon, or Egypt would know these things. Nice to see that someone put it to video.

Part Two was so so. Did a good job of cutting through the BS and getting straight to the point. Just felt kinda "jerky" to me. It worked though.

Part three was friggan fantabulous. Everyone on earth should watch at least part three of this film.

Overall, it's a prime example of what we are up against. I don't think the movie is offensive to anyone. People complain about the religious part, the only thing I can say about that is, duh. People of course will be mad. But seriously, if they read any kind of ancient history books written by the people who actually read those languages, and unearth the artifacts, then they would understand that it's more than likely true.

SeekLiberty
06-30-2007, 12:24 PM
As I learned after downloading the 300MB movie it's a 911 Truth peice among other things. Not what I'm looking for in the general politics section of Ron Paul Forums.

So what other political issues are you looking for in the general politics section of these forums? Can you elaborate? :)

- SL

Give me liberty
06-30-2007, 12:35 PM
religion is not a fraud. and jesus was real and also just beacuse egpyt had some drawings of jesus before his birth doesnt mean that he is a myth, even today we

have some people that look like jesus, so what? and part 1 is really making me anger:mad: The bible code tells us that jesus will be come back and i cant believe the guy who was doing the voicing said that,

The end times wont happen. i guess the guy didnt study religion, and anyway i think some people have already Debunked part one.

Its easy for you to believe in UFos, but you cant and wont believe in god? i mean come on...
sorry if i am mad but part one its not true btw some of those clips are from the god who wasnt there. and from the list above the first page The Historic Jesus and the Mythical Christ.

If you want ron paul to win this flim wont help you.

seektruth
06-30-2007, 01:33 PM
It is interesting, but don't take it at it's word. There are a number of errors in the religion section in reguards to the different gods.

jaybone
07-23-2007, 10:39 AM

This is an important distinction to make.

I really liked Zeitgeist, it kind of put all the "tin foil hat" stuff that I believe to be true in a neat little package to spring on the deniers.
I am an athiest, and personally hold organized religion as the most dangerous and destructive force in the world today, so I really liked part one.
I think that fundamentally, organized religion is a convenient way to allow others to think for you and serves to put human beings into groups, groups that then become either the oppressors or opressees.

kimosabi
07-23-2007, 11:02 AM
This is an important distinction to make.

I really liked Zeitgeist, it kind of put all the "tin foil hat" stuff that I believe to be true in a neat little package to spring on the deniers.
I am an athiest, and personally hold organized religion as the most dangerous and destructive force in the world today, so I really liked part one.
I think that fundamentally, organized religion is a convenient way to allow others to think for you and serves to put human beings into groups, groups that then become either the oppressors or opressees.

I'm going to flip the Tin Hat concept.

Anyone who doesn't believe all the stuff presented in Zeitgeist(except for some of the Religious stuff) is wearing the Tin Hat.

Tin Hats are good for preventing the cold hard truth from penetrating ones brain...

im_a_pepper
07-23-2007, 11:06 AM
I seen this awhile back when it came out. I think its something for alot of people to see but it should not be pushed hard as it may offend many. I have seen even the mildest tempered church goer go zealot and denounce everyone and everything involved with the reasoning. Fine line to the "crackpot" persona we as RP supporters receive and imho should be avoided as media in any support of RP.

just my 2 cents---err 1 cent (half paid to government)

kimosabi
07-23-2007, 11:15 AM
I seen this awhile back when it came out. I think its something for alot of people to see but it should not be pushed hard as it may offend many. I have seen even the mildest tempered church goer go zealot and denounce everyone and everything involved with the reasoning. Fine line to the "crackpot" persona we as RP supporters receive and imho should be avoided as media in any support of RP.

just my 2 cents---err 1 cent (half paid to government)

It's a pity so many people have a problem with the Religious Part, because it nails 9/11 and the Federal Reserve stuff real good...

jaybone
07-23-2007, 11:21 AM

I'm going to flip the Tin Hat concept.

Anyone who doesn't believe all the stuff presented in Zeitgeist(except for some of the Religious stuff) is wearing the Tin Hat.

Tin Hats are good for preventing the cold hard truth from penetrating ones brain...

"tin hat" was meant as a flip tongue in cheek charachterization.

The truth can be hard to stomach, but I have found that facing the truth with courage, openness, and real introspective honesty gives me the most liberated joyous feelings I have ever experienced.

My new goal for a state-of-being is completely vulnerable skepticism

WannaBfree
07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
It's a pity so many people have a problem with the Religious Part, because it nails 9/11 and the Federal Reserve stuff real good...

I think for some people these issues are hard to deal with because it turns their view of reality upside down. Some would rather just not know...

"The first reaction to truth is hatred." - Tertullian

"All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Schopenhauer

EvoPro
07-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Man, part three is so good!

Here is the link to part 3 alone that we can spread so as to not offend any christians:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=497251819335380093

akalucas
07-31-2007, 08:56 PM
Here's some audio that talks about some problems with zeitgeist movie theories, particularly part 1.

part 1
http://running.biblepacesetter.org/mp3/zeitgeist_1.mp3

part 2
http://running.biblepacesetter.org/mp3/zeitgeist_2.mp3

part 3
http://running.biblepacesetter.org/mp3/zeitgeist_3.mp3

heres the transcript if you want to read it. Part two and three links are at bottom of page
http://www.consider.org/News/2007/12.html

LibertyBelle
07-31-2007, 10:01 PM
Kimosabi or whomever,

Who was/is behind the production/funding for Zeitgeist? I looked on the internet but had a hard time finding out who actually produced and/or contributed to the funding for the making of the movie.

Have any info, or can you send me to the info/link with a list and contact people?

Thanks!

EvoPro
07-31-2007, 10:18 PM
heres the transcript if you want to read it. Part two and three links are at bottom of page
http://www.consider.org/News/2007/12.html

This page does not rebutt anything in part 3. It's a three part rebuttal all about part 1.

akalucas
07-31-2007, 11:00 PM
This page does not rebutt anything in part 3. It's a three part rebuttal all about part 1.

Yes, the rebuttal is all about part 1. Sorry for the confusion but I did say in my post that it dealt with particularly part 1.

I think that Christianity is not perfect and has done a lot of evil in this world because of some of the members and leaders twisting it to meet their needs and fit their agendas. But I also believe that people behind the scenes like freemasons, jesuits and illuminati are to blame for a lot. I think a lot of jesuits and such have infiltrated Christian leadership roles, since they're all starting to sound alike and promoting one world religion. Heres A video for anyone that want to see that deals with the antichrist, government and prophecy. I recommend you start it 31 minutes into it to get to the good stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4959110838223046399

Heres the summary of it provided by a website and google:

"There is no salvation for civilization, or even the human race, other than the creation of a world government." - Albert Einstein . Megiddo I: The March to Armageddon explores Bible prophecy concerning the last day empire prophesied in the Old and New Testaments. This documentary features never-before-seen interviews with some of the leading researchers on the subject. Megiddo I reveals how God uses prophecy to prove His existence and to separate Himself from all others that claim His authority. This informative documentary also chronicles startling quotes from powerful men of history who have spoken of the need for world government to further the cause of peace. But what does the Bible say about "world peace" and its consequence for mankind? Seen through the lens of prophecy, What is the significance of World War I and II? Were these birth pangs to prepare the nations for World War III and Armageddon? "...the end of all things is at hand..."

kimosabi
08-01-2007, 05:27 AM
Kimosabi or whomever,

Who was/is behind the production/funding for Zeitgeist? I looked on the internet but had a hard time finding out who actually produced and/or contributed to the funding for the making of the movie.

Have any info, or can you send me to the info/link with a list and contact people?

Thanks!

This is the official Web Site for the Movie...

kimosabi
08-01-2007, 05:30 AM
Zeitgeist Basic Sources:

Part 1:

* Special thanks to Acharya S (http://www.truthbeknown.com/sunsofgod.htm) for her consultation for this section*
Massey, Gerald (http://www.africawithin.com/massey/gerald_massey.htm) - The Historic Jesus and the Mythical Christ, The Book Tree
Carpenter, Edward: Pagan and Christian Creeds: Their Origin and Meaning Book Tree, 1998
Acharya S - The Christ Conspiracy (http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ.htm), Adventures Unlimited Press
Massey, Gerald (http://www.africawithin.com/massey/gerald_massey.htm) - Ancient Egypt: Light of the World, Kessinger Publishing
Churchward, Albert -The Origin and Evolution of Religion, The Book Tree
Acharya S - Suns of God (http://www.truthbeknown.com/sunsofgod.htm), Adventures Unlimited Press
Murdock, D.M. - Who was Jesus? (http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/whowasjesus.html), Steller House Publishing
Allegro, John (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Marco_Allegro) - The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Christian Myth, Prometheus Books
Frazer, Sir James: The Golden Bough, Touchstone Pub., 1890
Maxwell (http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/), Tice, Snow - That Old Time Religion, The Book Tree
Rolleston, Frances: Mazzaroth (http://philologos.org/__eb-mazzaroth/), Rivingtons, Waterloo Place, 1862
Cumont, Franz: Astrology and Religion Among the Greeks and Romans (http://www.sacred-texts.com/astro/argr/index.htm) Cosimo Classics 1912
King James Version, The Holy Bible, Holman
Fideler, David: Jesus Christ, Sun of God Quest Books, 1993
Berry, Gerald: Religions Of The World, Barnes & Noble Pub., 1965
Leedom, Tim C - The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read, TS Books
Paine, Thomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine) - The Age of Reason
Wheless, Joseph: Forgery in Christianity (http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/joseph_wheless/forgery_in_christianity/): A Documented Record of the Foundations of the Christian Religion 1930Remsburg, John E. - The Christ: A Critical Review and Analysis of the Evidence of His Existence, Prometheus Books
Massey, Gerald (http://www.africawithin.com/massey/gerald_massey.htm) - Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Mysteries of Amenta, Kessinger Publishing
Irvin, Jan & Rutajit, Andrew (http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com/main/) - Astrotheology and Shamanism, The Book Tree
Doherty, Earl - The Jesus Puzzle: Did Christianity Begin with a Mythical Christ?, Age of Reason Pub.Campbell, Joseph - Creative Mythology: The Masks of God, PenguinDoane, T.W. - Bible Myths and Their Parallels in Other Religions, Health Research Maxwell, Jordan (http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/): The Light of World (Film Series) IRESSingh, Madanjeet: The Sun- Symbol of Power and Life, UNESCO, 1993Flemming, Brian: The God Who Wasn't There (http://www.thegodmovie.com/) (Film)2005
The Naked Truth (Film) IRESJackson, John G. : Christianity Before Christ, American Atheist Press, 1985

Part 2:
Griffin, David Ray - 911 The Myth and the Reality (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413&q=911%2BThe%2BMyth%2Band%2Bthe%2BReality&total=47&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)
Ruppert, Michael (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/)-The Truth and Lies of 9-11 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145)
Berger, Michael - Improbable Collapse (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782&q=Improbable%2BCollapse&total=58&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)
Avatar, LLC - 911 Mysteries (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003)
Hilder, Anthony J.- Illuminazi 911
Mugford, Dustin - September 11th Revisited (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4194796183168750014)
vonKleist, Dave - 911 In Plane Site
Hufschmid, Eric - Painful Deceptions (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1336167662031629480)
Rodriguez, William - What really happened on 9/11?
Zwicker, Barrie - 911 The Great Conspiracy (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623)
Duffy, John (http://www.911pressfortruth.com/) - 911 Press For Truth (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481&q=911%2BPress%2BFor%2BTruth&total=359&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1)
Jones, Alex - Martial Law 9/11
Jones, Alex- TerrorStorm (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947)
Hilder, Anthony J.-The Greatest Lie Ever Sold
Avery, Dylan - Loose Change 2nd Edition (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501)
Humphrey, George - 911 The Great Illusion

** Important Reference Books **
Ruppert, Michael (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/) - Crossing the Rubicon, New Society Publishers
Griffin, David Ray - The New Pearl Harbor, Interlink
Griffin, David Ray - Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Olive Branch Press
Tarpley, Webster (http://www.tarpley.net/) - 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA, Progressive Press
Griffin, David Ray -The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions, Olive Branch Press
Marrs, Jim - The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty, Disinformation Company

Part 3:
Perloff, James - The Shadows of Power, Western Islands
Marrs, Jim - Rule by Secrecy, Harper Paperbacks
Dye, Thomas R. - The Irony of Democracy, Wadsworth PublishingGreider, William (http://www.williamgreider.com/) - Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country, Simon & Schuster
F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, Duell/Sloan/PearceAllen, Frederick Lewis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Lewis_Allen) - "Morgan The Great"/ Life Magazine - 4/25/1949Simpson, Colin - The Lusitania, Little BrownPool, James - Who Financed Hitler: the Secret Funding... ,Pocket Books
Epperson, Ralph A. -The Unseen Hand
Sutton, Anthony C. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton) - Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, G S G & Associates PubSutton, Anthony C (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton). - The Federal Reserve Conspiracy, G S G & Associates PubAllen, Gary - The Rockefeller File (http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/gary_allen_rocker/), 76 Pr Lundberg, Ferdinand - America's Sixty Families, Citidell PressMcfadden, Louis - On the Federal Reserve, (http://www.afn.org/~govern/mcfadden.html)Congressional Record 1934Allen, Gary - The Bankers , Conspiratorial Origins of the Federal Reserve, American Opinion
Larson, Martin - The Federal Reserve
House, Edward Mandell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_M._House) -The Intimate Papers Of Colonel House, Kessinger Publishing
Sutton, Anthony C. - Wall Street and FDR, Arlington House
Wilson, Woodrow - The New Freedom
Russo, Aaron - America: Freedom To Fascism (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=Freedom%2BTo%2BFascism%5C&total=973&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0) (film)
Iserbyt, Charlotte Thompson - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/), 3d Research Co
Stinnett, Robert - Day Of Deceit, Free Press
Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America, spp.gov
Jaikaran, Jacques S. - Debt Virus, Glenbridge Publishing
Benson, Bill -The Law That Never Was (http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/home.asp)
Griffin, G. Edward (http://www.freedom-force.org/), The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Media
Grace Commision Report (http://www.uhuh.com/taxstuff/gracecom.htm) - 1984 - Reagan Admin

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

Do your own Research Sheeples!!!

Ignorance isn't going to be BLISS!!!

LibertyBelle
08-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Zeitgeist Basic Sources:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

Do your own Research Sheeples!!!

Ignorance isn't going to be BLISS!!!

I did my own research, am not a sheeple, and did not come up with any information for who is behind the PRODUCTION of the movie. I already saw the list you pasted above, but that concerns the sources of information (books, etc.) for the movie, not who put the money into the making of the movie. Who produced the movie? People and/or organizations, etc.? You would think they would list such on the website or during the movie like any movie or documentary I have seen, but no such luck.

If somebody already doesn't know and can't direct me to the loot, I will email the Zeitgeist people and ask them for the info.

Give me liberty
08-01-2007, 11:18 AM
If you want more americans to vote for ron paul and getting them on board
then prompting zeitgeist is out of the question.

zeitgeist is not a flim to prompt ron paul. But its quite the opposite

if you want christians, muslims on the ron paul team, then stop posting this zeitgeist crap.

So i have a question DO YOU WANT RON PAUL TO WIN?

zeitgeist part 1 is cleary anti-christian and anti-god.

I am also not Surprised that some people on loose change love this flim.

SeanEdwards
08-01-2007, 12:50 PM
I watched part of zeitgeist, but I was repelled by the makers manipulation of video clips and creative editing techniques to create a false notion. I found it to be a rather shabby piece of anarchist propaganda.

EvoPro
08-01-2007, 02:30 PM

if you want christians, muslims on the ron paul team, then stop posting this zeitgeist crap.

This is why I support the spread of only part 3 to everyone. You don't have to make a connection with Ron Paul if you don't want to. They will find Ron Paul on their own after watching this!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=497251819335380093

michaelwise
08-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Did you see the documentary by James Cameron; The Lost Tomb of Jesus Christ?

There is plenty of compelling evidence that Jesus did actually live. In the 3rd century ad, The Illuminati transformed Joshuah the Messiah's original teachings into that which conforms with all the other pagan teachings. This is why Christians today practice a false Christianity. Read some Herbert W. Armstrong, among others, if you want to figure out what true Christianity is about.

kimosabi
08-02-2007, 12:57 AM
I did my own research, am not a sheeple, and did not come up with any information for who is behind the PRODUCTION of the movie. I already saw the list you pasted above, but that concerns the sources of information (books, etc.) for the movie, not who put the money into the making of the movie. Who produced the movie? People and/or organizations, etc.? You would think they would list such on the website or during the movie like any movie or documentary I have seen, but no such luck.

If somebody already doesn't know and can't direct me to the loot, I will email the Zeitgeist people and ask them for the info.

Go here ==> http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Click on contact and send them an e-mail....

kimosabi
08-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Why are some people so anti, finding out the Truth about what is happening in our World, or is the Truth too frightening to consider.

The more people learn about what is going on the more outraged they become, and the more likely they are to tell others about their outrage and encourage others to learn the Truth about what is going on...

The more people who know what is really going on the better IMHO...

LibertyBelle
08-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Go here ==> http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Click on contact and send them an e-mail....

Duh! :p Yes, I already figured that out obviously since I said I would email them, was looking to see if you knew more about the production part since you are promoting the film. Since not, time to email! Will get back after these messages...

MJ777
08-18-2007, 12:23 PM
I came across a trailer for this video on Youtube the other day. I searched this site to see if anyone had posted it. I wish he had left out the religious history aspect of it; I understand his point that religion has been used to control people (suicide bomber, anyone?), but it does tend to close some people's minds to the more important aspects of the film. Same with the 9/11 conspiracy parts - and I did get the feeling that that was their main issue - but I've never looked at the "evidence" they claim to have, and I thought it was actually pretty interesting, although it raised more questions for me than it answered. Part 3 - federal reserve and beyond - was the jewell! I agree, everyone should see this part. When I read about many things our so-called leaders do, I have to wonder; are they that stupid? Do they just not care about the citizens anymore? Or are they just so bought and paid for by unseen (to the average person) forces that they continue to sell out the country for profit? Now I know.

Tim for Zeitgeist
08-30-2007, 04:20 AM
The Zeitgeist Revolution cannot be stopped. It is the last chance people of this planet to throw off our masters and demand they do something about it the destruction and death they have caused all these eons. Global Warming has tipped the balance. It is now or never!
We sentient beings of Earth now can set at the table with the Elitists and demand a new Magna Carte for the world. We now have perhaps the best chance for freedom man kind will ever have.
All this ends up in court because we now know what to look for and what questions to ask.
Remember we don't know just how long they have been manipulating us. We now have to question the official history because this conspiracy would have had to encompassed the whole of human life. We will have to question just about every aspect of human life to see just what is truth and what is manipulation.
The scars of this will last far into the future.
I have found a reference to just how long they may have been here but do your own research so you know for sure the truth. Read all the history you have been missing by googling ancient anomalies and anomalous artifacts. It will blow your mind.
Check it here: http://s8int.com/giants9.html
I also have written some thoughts about how this revolution should proceed. I have gotten the use of a blog to get people together in one place to discuss Zeitgeist and the future of this revolution. It is the peoples revolution and it is bloodless. It is the best thing people will every do for their families and themselves. Read my post marked Attention All Attorney's ands Elitists. They are my thoughts so mind the format. I don't have an editor.
Leave your thoughts about it or post any thing having to do with Zeitgeist.
Click the picture and look for Zeitgeist
http://11thday.org/
The Revolution is Now!
Tim for Zeitgeist:cool:

ConstitutionGal
08-30-2007, 06:45 AM
If you REALLY want to get people to open their eyes without possibly 'offending' anyone due to the religious aspects of the Zeitgeist films, I would recommend you point them to a film entitled "The Money Masters". It's availalbe in its entirity on GoogleVideo at the folowing link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=%22the+money+masters%22&total=41&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

It's over THREE hours long but I can guarantee that the time will go by quickly! THIS is what Ron Paul is fighting and why I think he is our modern-day Andrew Jackson.

If you do anything in the coming week to learn something new, WATCH THIS MOVIE!

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks Connie:)
It is an excellent companion to Zeitgeist and verifies what Zeitgeist says.
Great find! I will start promoting it also!
Zeitgeist isn't meant to make everyone happy, that isn't its purpose!
It is a wakeup call perhaps for the last time for mankind. This Revolution I am running is of the most damning information ever released getting to the most people possible with the best tool ever made to accomplish this. This is a revolution for the masses done in complete safety for all. All you do is see the movie and understand it and then tell your friends. You then have something in your hands to use to put pressure on them.
I take the template, lightly, of the Magna Carte as what we the people of the world need to a sway the power of these moneychangers these Masons of old that I have found a very long history of indeed. See the historical references of this and much much more here http://s8int.com/giants9.html
Google anomalous artifacts and ancient anomalies and read away. The History has also been changed.
I believe it will take something of this magnitude in order to secure the final freedom of mankind to be as an equal to every other sentient being on this planet and as such to be Respected by all others.
I don't know the exopolitics of it but I am sure there are those who do and could lend a major hand to obtain freedom for their children and themselves also.
I would be interested in seeing someone in the know weighing in on this.
Their have been over 50 million views of Zeitgeist. We need to get these 50 million to Washington on Sept. 15th.
In view of the plans for a large military presence being deployed it is clear to me they are taking a last stand attitude. They are expecting the Custer thing all over again.
If that is what they expect the I say why don't we give it to them?
Instead of shooting them we will overwhelm with sheer numbers.
Understand folks,we have them on the ropes. We the people who know the truth are the most powerful weapon for change ever in history. This will probably be the last chance we will have for freedom, for a very long time. After Sept. expect the most comprehensive crack down on dissidents ever to happen. Everyone will be affected.
If we don't take this opportunity to demand the resignation of the administration and for good measure put the 3 branches of government on notice to shape up or ship out IT IS LOST. We will have to put as much pressure on Nancy Pelosi to demand she restore all freedoms and rights and cancel the Patriot Act immediately and bring our military children home from around the world. We now have this Black Water Army to contend with and we need our military to protect us from them.
We must also demand the destruction of the Central Banking System and conversion to that of a non profit for the world. They have stolen our money and made us slaves for 10 of thousands or more years so they get the tab to fix things. I believe this is to be their ultimate purpose to man kind.
WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IMPEACHMENT WE MUST DEMAND RESIGNATION.
This military deployment in DC is with some of the most sophisticated anti personnel devises ever made. They immobilize with microwave transmitters and high frequency sound devices to disable protesters. Apparently they also deploy lasers as a blinding weapon. The Israelis used them lately in Lebanon according to reports.
These are the weapons they will deploy. We must be prepared for this.
The only viable weapon we have is millions of people converging on Washington as they did in Spain after the bombings. They changed the results of the election almost over night.
This may be our last chance. We dare not fail!
We need at least 20 million people to converge on Washington to make them think twice about pulling something. Now far to many people know just what has been going on and know where to look for it. They must be made so scared to come against us they will have no choice but to attack and lose or give up and join us.
It happened in Russia, Spain, Romania, The Ukraine etc.........
It happened there and it can happen here. Freedom is at hand if we grasp it.
The Revolution is Now!
Tim for Zeitgeist:cool:

Madison
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Zeitgeist is great.

Syren123
09-02-2007, 11:26 PM
I think he is our modern-day Andrew Jackson.

Without the Trail of Tears part, you mean.

Electric Church
09-02-2007, 11:35 PM
I discontinued to watch this film when he said the Bible is basically a book of astrology. All the other information in the film can be viewed from other sources, Feds, 9-11 etc...

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Unless we take care of the religious end of all this we will not succeed.
Religion is the start of our enslavement and unless we deal with this problem and break the hold of the priests and preachers we will always be slaves. It is the conformity they teach that allows the Elitists to enslave us. If we don't comply they say god will get you It is the training for how to be a slave.

Locke_rpr
09-03-2007, 05:55 PM
The religious part is true to a certain point. The Roman Catholic Church has over the centuries gone against everything that is in the Bible. The changed the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, usurped God's sole power to forgive sins, bow before idols, eat what they believe to be the actual flesh of God (protestants know it's just bread), and dress in the manner of those mocking Jesus at his crucifixion. The Bible says that God put stars in the sky to act as signs of the times. That's nothing new, it's in Genesis. The question is are you going to buy into all the chafe of "no messiah" because the whore of Babylon sitting in Rome has abused the truth so much. All the other parts of the movie are pretty spot on.

catwoman
09-03-2007, 10:06 PM
I liked the entire movie. Personally, I find part 1 to be very important in showing how people have been manipulated over the centuries. It's just another piece of the puzzle, so to speak.

winston84
09-04-2007, 02:54 AM
Has anybody heard the interview between Mark Dice (Resistance Manifesto) with the creator of Zeitgeist?

LibertyBelle
09-04-2007, 04:03 AM
Religion is the start of our enslavement and unless we deal with this problem and break the hold of the priests and preachers we will always be slaves. It is the conformity they teach that allows the Elitists to enslave us. If we don't comply they say god will get you It is the training for how to be a slave.

You are a complete and utter troll, and a 'Progressive', a.k.a. Commie. Do you know who this guy wants for Prez? Here is a little ditty from one of his writings from a link he attached:

"GORE IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT ALONG WITH EDWARDS AS VP. Gore is the only one who deserves it; he has always been my president." Other stuff like: “Instead of staying scum join us to build the new world.” He is addressing the scum attorneys and neo-con elitists with these sentences. He tells them to forget martial law, and that they will lose money buy joining the commie club but will still have enough, but they will be safe.

He criticizes the "Pseudo-Progressives". What does that tell you? 'Progressive' is a soft term for commie. He wants a REAL commie, and Gore is definitely that! Everything in his posts scream communist psychological warfare and lofty commie idealistic garbage. HE IS A PROPAGANDIST. No wonder why he is promoting Zeitgeist, it's commie propaganda, and this guy is a foot soldier for the cause. He has no intention of supporting RP, and is here to promote the film and lead you to his sites to try and brainwash you, just look at his forum name. Yes, the Feds are disgusting and a private fiat bank, that is the truth....but just why are the Zeitgeist peeps exposing it for example? Will expain very soon, they have an agenda, and it ain't pretty.

Communism is the start of our enslavement, and unless we deal with this problem and break the hold of the teachers, professors, CFR, Rockefellar Foundation, Zeitgeist makers, OBE, 'Global Warming' crisis to control the masses, Al Gore, consensus training, sway to our emotions, the 'Fair' Tax scam, moral relativism brainwashing, the 'progressive' media, lofty new age crap, and so on, we will always be slaves. If we don't comply they say THEY will get you. You must take part in the commie collective or get ostracized, thrown off the DemocraticUnderground :D, and get put into reeducation camps. Can't be reeducated or resist going to the camps? Walk the plank. 100 MILLION dissenters (mostly Christians) were slaughtered in the 1920's Bolshevik Revolution. Why is barely anyone familiar with this? Communism is training to be a slave.

nexalacer
09-04-2007, 07:38 AM
LibertyBelle, I find your posts typically very useful, but your normally rational posts come off as something else completely when matters of faith come into the picture.

I, as a non-Christian, believer in the awesome power of nature, find much of the analysis in the first part of Zeitgeist to be spot on. I don't expect Christians to agree with me on this. In fact, I don't really care how Christians feel about this movie as it's really just another tool, in my eyes, to open people's eyes to the much bigger problem of the Federal Reserve.

If the film maker is a communist as you say, then I will be more weary of his further productions, however, I think associating anti-Christian Church thinking with communists is dangerous. The Church, and thus its teachings, have been manipulated for 2000 years in much the same way the State and its teachings have been manipulated for 5000. If you have experienced something in your life to give you true faith in Jesus Christ as the messiah and our savior, I am happy for you, but if you put your entire faith in the bible and not a true enlightenment from God, then not questioning is the same as putting blinders on.

Let me be very clear - I think the teachings of Jesus Christ are very valuable, just as I feel the teachings of Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Buddha are valuable lessons in how to live a more virtuous life, however I think whatever truth may have existed in the Bible at one time have been obfuscated by 2000 years of political machinations of the Catholic and other Statist variants of the Christian Church (Church of England comes to mind here... King James Bible?).

Please don't let faith blind you to real world possibilities... Zeitgeist's religious portion could be completely full of crap, honestly I don't care enough to do the research, but that should not discount the value of the rest of the movie.

LibertyBelle
09-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Nexalacer,

Irrational? I was stating FACTS about what happened in the Bolshevik Revolution as well as revealing the communist brainwashing techniques infiltrated into our society. Christians were the enemy in Communist Russia. True conservatism is the enemy of Communism. I have studied this in depth, as well as Fascism. Dangerous to state the facts? The facts about Nazi Germany is that Jews were persecuted, as well as other dissenters. I'm not going to cover up for the communists. A spade is a spade, and Christians were persecuted. Thomas Jefferson broke every single treaty made with the Indians. Not going to cover up for TJ. Get it? What are you afraid of nexalacer? Are you not after exposing the truth to the world? ALL of it? Don't be blind, as you say. Dangerous to expose Communism? Are you kidding? :eek: How are you supposed to keep history from repeating itself without exposing the truth? Why would you want to hide this?

Whatever truths may have existed at one time in the Bible? The truth doesn't go from existing to not existing. It doesn't change. It stays the same. So you don't like people who want King James Bible statism? Sooo, you believe in progressive change of values/morals! Right and wrong can change, the lie is made out to be a truth? Molesting children now is neither right or wrong, and it doesn't hurt them. Can you say NAMBLA? This is the result of moral relativism as compared to moral absolutism. Torturing captives isn't wrong, and holding them indefinitely with no access to a lawyer isn't wrong. The communist/fascist brainwashing has been working to a certain extent and people like you are working with the likes of Zeitgeist to push it forward! The moral absolutes of the main world religions have to go by by. Now the state is God! They tell you what you can and can't do, loyalty is to them, not a Creator. NO freedom. That's what the commies want, they hate true conservatism which preaches absolute truths! They want to get away with murder, and they don't want you to judge them. They hate people who know right from wrong. They want people who believe freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.

There are no absolute truths for you, the King James is outdated and needs updating! And then updated again, and again, until there is a book where nothing is judged and anything goes, everything can be justified. The rulers can do whatever they want! They are now the Kings and nobody questions them. That's what many churches across the country have been doing, progressively changing from the KJB all the way now to the Message and so forth. Subtley teaching globalism with progressive sermons. Subtley teaching people to be subservient and loyal to the state, instead of a Higher Power. Thou shall have no other gods (the state, politicians/leaders) before me. Very smart idea! Wow, the Bible has some goood stuff in it.

That Rick Warren sure is a nice guy, isn't he. CFR member. You are right, the churches have been hijacked. By the globalists! 'Social'ism is being taught in schools, conforming, go along to get along. Kids get jumped all over, even by the teacher, if they don't conform and participate. Communism can't stand individuality, or children who keep their parent's conservative right/wrong morals. Kids that won't conform to the communist ideology. Not a good slave to do the 'collective' work for them. They need to create a workforce of zombies who don't think for themselves! And who defy their parent's teachings! Even tell on their parents who are not in compliance. Honor thy mother and father! Wow, the Bible (KJB) is starting to look more and more attractive. Do not bear false witness.....do not make up lies about Ron Paul. Do not steal.....do not create a fiat money system and steal the wealth of the people. Conservative Christianity needs to be destroyed, as well as the Muslim religion, they don't worship the state and don't like to be oppressed. The two biggest obstacles to the globalists plans for world domination. That's why they have been pitted against each other! Divide and conquer. Infiltrate their churches and mosques and slowly boil them, like the frog in the pot. Of course, the Muslims are obviously heavily resisting the globalist agenda. They're not stupid, abd more and more Christians and people from all belief systems are waking up to their games. Obviously!

True enlightenment from God? Please describe. Is it getting info from all sorts of people like globalist Deepak Chopra? Not questioning the motives behind Zeitgeist (thinking it is benign).....you know, no critical thinking, IS dangerous. Commies appeal to emotions, and downplay academics. They LOVE it if you don't think critically. And they LOVE to throw out lofty ideals based on simplicity that are completely unrealistic (everyone in the world will be happy go lucky if the big world religions are gone, no more judgement......part 4 of the film.) WOW, if everyone eventually goes along with this hoopla we will have a ONE WORLD RELIGION and gov't. Just what the globalists want! Wimpy, pretending to be happy, compliant little worker bees who are all the same. No individuality or freedom, but look, we all get along so well and they are keeping us safe from those religious conflicts! And I bet getting rid of your own clothes is in the picture, uniforms! Can't have any cat fights between envious women, we have to make sure everyone is safe and happy! Wow, no individuality. No choices. Dull, dull, dull. The lure of SAFETY.

Your choices are: one religion (fluffy duffy everything is goood even though it sucks, drugs come in the picture. TPTB are God), one uniform, the job we assign you to, the living quarters we assign you to, the meaningless quick relationships we allow you to have (no love allowed), etc. The bees can't have loyalty to each other, oh no no no. Wow, seeing this already in our society. Rampid divorce, relationships that don't last long, superficial instead of deep connections. Have to break apart the family unit, groups are harder to resist. And churches, can't have them smart. Big numbers. Power in numbers, you all can't have that.

You want me to what? Not be blind to REAL WORLD possiblities. WORLDLY, think global. You won't get me, or Ron Paul. We won't change our values and principles for anything. That's what people love about RP, he is the REAL DEAL. He doesn't cave in to the WORLDLY agenda. He's solid.

winston84
09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
The religious part is true to a certain point. The Roman Catholic Church has over the centuries gone against everything that is in the Bible. The changed the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, usurped God's sole power to forgive sins, bow before idols, eat what they believe to be the actual flesh of God (protestants know it's just bread), and dress in the manner of those mocking Jesus at his crucifixion. The Bible says that God put stars in the sky to act as signs of the times. That's nothing new, it's in Genesis. The question is are you going to buy into all the chafe of "no messiah" because the whore of Babylon sitting in Rome has abused the truth so much. All the other parts of the movie are pretty spot on.

Most Christians observe Sunday as being the Sabbath, including your beloved Protestants. The only denomination that observes Saturday as being the Sabbath are 7th Day Adventists. Also I don't know where you get the information on the style of dress mocking Jesus.

Now I haven't seen or support the movie simply because of Part 1, but I can say that you all (minus the trolls) are supporting a candidate who simultaneously believes in Christianity and individual liberty. Ron Paul is a perfect example of why it is not necessary to blaspheme Christianity in order to bring about proper change. Whether you're religious or not, a President that believes our rights derive from the/a Creator and not from the executive branch is a beneficial view to all.

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Read my comments below and the course to take with Zeitgeist.

If Zeitgeist doesn’t get you off your ass Sept 15 this will!
Pass it on!
This will curdle your set! See at least the last half so you get a perspective on today but see the whole thing so you know like me just how long they have been doing this. The churches are money lenders you know from Zeitgeist and these are their minions! See the connection?
This must reach everyone!
We need to especially cover the East, Midwest, and South with this information! Those people are the ones who will most easily be able to go to DC. We need them to especially see the truth. Also we need to change plans for mass demonstrations in home cities and must concentrate our efforts on Washington. Together we succeed and divided we all fall. Don't let them keep us divided
Zeitgeist isn't meant to make everyone happy, that isn't its purpose! Without the religious background you won’t know just who started the whole thing and who has been stealing us all blind all these years and giving little in return. Just why do we have to pay for these preachers and priests? It is time to turn them into helping institutions and not the spiritual conformity teaching institutions we now see. Instead all will convert to helping save this world and teaching people how to break away from their own teachings and see the world and our relation with the universe. They and the money lenders will all change to non profits and the world’s safety net.
Think of it no new taxes and everything taken care of by the Elitists.
It is a wakeup call perhaps for the last time for mankind. This Revolution is of the most damning information ever released getting to the most people possible with the best tool ever made to accomplish this. This is a revolution for the masses done in complete safety for all. All you do is see the movie and understand it and then tell your friends. You then have something in your hands to use to put pressure on them.
I take the template, lightly, of the Magna Carte as what we the people of the world need to a sway the power of these moneychangers these Masons of old that I have found a very long history of indeed. See the historical references of this and much, much more here; http://s8int.com/giants9.html

Google anomalous artifacts and ancient anomalies and read away. The History has also been changed.
I believe it will take something of this magnitude in order to secure the final freedom of mankind to be as an equal to every other sentient being on this planet and as such to be Respected by all others.
I don't know the exopolitics of it but I am sure there are those who do and could lend a major hand to obtain freedom for their children and themselves also.
I would be interested in seeing someone in the know weighing in on this.
Their have been over 50 million views of Zeitgeist. We need to get these 50 million to Washington on Sept. 15th.
In view of the plans for a large military presence being deployed it is clear to me they are taking a last stand attitude. They are expecting the Custer thing all over again.
If that is what they expect then I say why don't we give it to them?
Instead of shooting them we will overwhelm with sheer numbers.
Understand folks, we have them on the ropes. We the people who know the truth are the most powerful weapon for change ever in history. This will probably be the last chance we will have for freedom, for a very long time. After Sept. expect the most comprehensive crackdown on dissidents ever to happen. Everyone will be affected.
If we don't take this opportunity to demand the resignation of the administration and for good measure put the 3 branches of government on notice to shape up or ship out IT IS LOST. When Nancy Pelosi takes over we will have to put as much pressure on to demand she restore all freedoms and rights and cancel the Patriot Act immediately and bring our military children home from around the world. We now have this Black Water Army to contend with and we need our military to protect us from them.
We must also demand the destruction of the Central Banking System and conversion to that of a non profit for the world. They have stolen our money and made us slaves for 10 of thousands or more years so they get the tab to fix things. I believe this is to be their ultimate purpose to mankind.
WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IMPEACHMENT WE MUST DEMAND RESIGNATION.
This military deployment in DC is with some of the most sophisticated anti personnel devises ever made. They immobilize with microwave transmitters and high frequency sound devices to disable protesters. Apparently they also deploy lasers as a blinding weapon. The Israelis used them lately in Lebanon according to reports.
These are the weapons they will deploy. We must be prepared for this.
The only viable weapon we have is millions of people converging on Washington as they did in Spain after the bombings. They changed the results of the election almost overnight.
This may be our last chance. We dare not fail!
We need at least 20 million people to converge on Washington to make them think twice about pulling something. Now far too many people know just what has been going on and know where to look for it. They must be made so scared to come against us they will have no choice but to attack and lose or give up and join us.
It happened in Russia, Spain, Romania, The Ukraine etc.........
It happened there and it can happen here. Freedom is at hand if we grasp it.
Check my thoughts at http://p071.ezboard.com/Discuss-Zeitgeist/fdrumsofwar86845frm11 and listen for me at www.jefffarias.com/ .

Guess what!
I caught The Veteran Truth seeker in a lie the other night on his show. When I asked him what he meant he tried to goad me. I stayed calm and he hung up on me! The next caller felt his wrath and brother(?) Michael tore him apart like a bully! He them further compounded his stupidity the next night by lambasting the caller at an e-mail he sent asking why he blew up.
Michael Malloy needs to hang it up. He has been a gatekeeper for years for the Elitists in denying their existence time and again. Was he really on our side or just his own? I will never listen to him again. Catch Aug. 30th and 31st at The White Rose society. http://whiterosesociety.org/Malloy.html
Except for Jeff Farias we have no voice on the corporate air. We have only ourselves to trust now.www.jefffarias.com/
The Revolution is Now!
Tim for Zeitgeist
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331:cool:

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Zeitgeist's religious portion could be completely full of crap, honestly I don't care enough to do the research, but that should not discount the value of the rest of the movie.

There are countless other sources that handle all the information in the rest of this movie. But I have no doubt that this is a sleazy attack on the first-born Son of God and His followers.

Now the followers are not some organized group or "church" that call themselves "Christians". The followers are scattered individuals among the earth like wheat among tares and are only distinguished by the fruit of their deeds and not by the "Christian" label they print across their foreheads.

I mean George Bush calls himself a “Christian” and he goes to a "church" but look at the fruit of his deeds.

Also, the original followers, including the One that was followed, never originally referred to themselves as "Christians". The pagans first called them “Christians” at Antioch as a reproach not a compliment.

Matt_R
09-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Nexalacer,

Whatever truths may have existed at one time in the Bible? The truth doesn't go from existing to not existing. It doesn't change.

That statement goes against the entire grain of modern day Christianity, or the belief that Jesus was, in fact, once a Jew. The Old Testament condones slavery in several different areas, as well as Jesus' ability to cure a man's slave, yet refuses to free this slave. Hey, as long as a man isn't of Israeli descent, it's okay right? Do we believe that slavery of anyone is moral in todays society?

I recommend that you check out 1 Corinthians 14:34, I hate to be the guy that points out a single Biblical quote to attempt to be witty, but hey, whatever. I have found no apologetic or any other form of rebuttal to refute the meaning of this quote. In a perfectly Christian society, woman are not allowed to discuss or learn in a Church, they must ask their "masters" (husbands) permission to learn, and for that information. So you believe that woman are of not equal worth to men, and don't even attempt to claim that a restriction of free speech is any form of "women are different than men, but are worth as much." This is a delusional form of thought.

These are just a few things that are condoned in the Bible that are no longer considered moral. Stoning children for disobeying their parents? Whether or not Jesus said these things, matters not, the entire Bible is the word of God. Also, your claim to the divinity of the KJV of the Bible is slightly hopeful, considering King James, you know the guy it was named after, retranslated this version, after disagreeing with parts of earlier versions. If you truly wish to know the word of God, you should learn Hebrew. But wait, such a widespread version of the altering of the word of God isn't possible, is it? Oh wait, we have the "globalist" versions of the Bible you are so quick to point out, the NIV version.

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 03:12 PM
That statement goes against the entire grain of modern day Christianity, or the belief that Jesus was, in fact, once a Jew. The Old Testament condones slavery in several different areas, as well as Jesus' ability to cure a man's slave, yet refuses to free this slave. Hey, as long as a man isn't of Israeli descent, it's okay right? Do we believe that slavery of anyone is moral in todays society?

I recommend that you check out 1 Corinthians 14:34, I hate to be the guy that points out a single Biblical quote to attempt to be witty, but hey, whatever. I have found no apologetic or any other form of rebuttal to refute the meaning of this quote. In a perfectly Christian society, woman are not allowed to discuss or learn in a Church, they must ask their "masters" (husbands) permission to learn, and for that information. So you believe that woman are of not equal worth to men, and don't even attempt to claim that a restriction of free speech is any form of "women are different than men, but are worth as much." This is a delusional form of thought.

These are just a few things that are condoned in the Bible that are no longer considered moral. Stoning children for disobeying their parents? Whether or not Jesus said these things, matters not, the entire Bible is the word of God. Also, your claim to the divinity of the KJV of the Bible is slightly hopeful, considering King James, you know the guy it was named after, retranslated this version, after disagreeing with parts of earlier versions. If you truly wish to know the word of God, you should learn Hebrew. But wait, such a widespread version of the altering of the word of God isn't possible, is it? Oh wait, we have the "globalist" versions of the Bible you are so quick to point out, the NIV version.

Thanks for your overall views regarding the Bible and those in the Bible. I have no problems with any of the words and views in their historical context. If I were livin back in those days I'd be meticulously helpin Moses with the construction of the Tabernacle. And if you were livin back in those days and tried to interrupt my work I'd stone your butt.
:cool:

AFTFNJ
09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Money Masters is good for full history of banking. I will not get into Religion!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

Film segments

Introduction

* The Problem
* The Money Changers
* Roman Empire
* The Goldsmiths of Medieval England
* Tally sticks
* The Bank of England

The Export of Private Central Banking to America

* The Rise of the Rothschilds
* The American Revolution
* The Bank of North America
* The Constitutional Convention
* First Bank of the U.S.
* Napoleon's Rise to Power
* Death of the First Bank of the United States
* War of 1812, Waterloo

Andrew Jackson Kills the Second Bank of the U.S.

* Second Bank of the U.S.
* Andrew Jackson
* Abe Lincoln and the Civil War
* The Return of the Gold Standard
* Free Silver
* J.P. Morgan / 1907 Crash

The Rise of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913

* Jekyll Island
* Federal Reserve Act
* J.P. Morgan / WWI
* Roaring 20s / Great Depression
* FDR / WWII / Fort Knox

Conclusion and Monetary Reform Act

* World Central Bank and Conclusions.

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=the+money+masters

Matt_R
09-04-2007, 03:24 PM
I wasn't spreading defamation of the Bible, I was giving a rebuttal to LibertyBelle's view that a secular society is one of shifting moral value. While this is true, so it is under an interpretation of the Bible. Non-literal interpretations of the Bible, which seem to be in the majority in today's society, blatantly prove this. The majority of people have had mass movements in the interpretation of the Bible, and taking a strict constructionist view of the Bible would be the only way to prevent this. And your ad hominem attack against me, does nothing to disprove my assertions.

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 03:53 PM
And your ad hominem attack against me, does nothing to disprove my assertions.

You mean my ad hominem attack against you during the time of Moses for messin up my meticulous work on the Tabernacle? I thought it was more of a stoning to death according to ancient law rather than a present day ad hominem attack.

Matt_R
09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
So you agree that you have no rational rebuttal to my argument? The entire point of my post was that I, in fact, agree with what you are saying. It was once morally acceptable to stone a child (I am still legally a child) to death, although in todays moral code, it is not.

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 04:11 PM
So you agree that you have no rational rebuttal to my argument? The entire point of my post was that I, in fact, agree with what you are saying. It was once morally acceptable to stone a child (I am still legally a child) to death, although in todays moral code, it is not.

Today I don't think there is a moral code. In those days, under the laws that were given to Israel, an adolescent would receive the death penalty for doing what was considered a grievous crime. Today however, children are CPS'd away by the thousands from their parents, then raped and drugged to death for doing crimes like fidgeting in their seats at school.

Matt_R
09-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Today I don't think there is a moral code. In those days, under the laws that were given to Israel, an adolescent would receive the death penalty for doing what was considered a grievous crime. Today however, children are CPS'd away by the thousands from their parents, rapped and drugged to death for doing crimes like fidgeting in their seats at school.

So you believe stoning would be an applicable punishment for today's juvenile delinquents? And saying that there isn't a moral code today is a bit of cynicism, people always have a moral code no matter what it may be. Some things are considered taboo, while others are not, even in today's society. Cold-blooded murder, for example, is and (most likely, or for at least the foreseeable future) always will be considered immoral in the majority of the population.

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 04:21 PM
So you believe stoning would be an applicable punishment for today's juvenile delinquents? And saying that there isn't a moral code today is a bit of cynicism, people always have a moral code no matter what it may be. Some things are considered taboo, while others are not, even in today's society. Cold-blooded murder, for example, is and (most likely, or for at least the foreseeable future) always will be considered immoral in the majority of the population.

What I'm saying is that our society is in no position to judge those who executed the laws that were given to them through Moses because our record of state run child abuse is several thousand times worse.

Matt_R
09-04-2007, 04:26 PM
What I'm saying is that our society is in no position to judge those who executed the laws that were given to them through Moses because our record of state run child abuse is several thousand times worse.

I'm not attempting to judge far past events. I know it is irrelevant to judge someone for a fleeting passion, I am a fan of Jefferson after all. What I am attempting to say, although I may be sub par at expressing it, is that what is morally acceptable changes. It does not matter whether it is within a secular society, or even within a theocracy. People's opinions change, and I have no problem with that. LibertyBelle's way of demonizing secularism seemed to suggest that religion establishes a very set moral code, when in several circumstances it has changed.

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 04:34 PM
...religion establishes a very set moral code, when in several circumstances it has changed.

I partially agree, "religion establishes" many different contradicting sets of moral codes that I call "Religious Jive." Which is why it was said: "You shall know them by their fruits."

ghemminger
09-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Im afraid to watch this - evertime I see one of these things I feel ever closer to the dark deep black hole....

nexalacer
09-05-2007, 12:33 AM
This is my last post on this topic, because I don't want to get into any arguments over religion. Of course your facts about the Bolshevik Revolution were correct. I will agree with you that communism is as much, if not more, scary than fascism, simply because fascism is honest about its intent for power. Communism sold itself on the idea that it would make the world a better place... ha!

But the Zeitgeist dude said
Religion is the start of our enslavement and unless we deal with this problem and break the hold of the priests and preachers we will always be slaves.You can agree or disagree with this statement, but the irrationality came from a jump from this statement to calling him a commie. I actually agree with this statement from my study of the middle ages (from around the time of Constantine to approx. 13th century), because the Church used God to make people accept feudalism, a form of slavery.

I distinguish religion from spirituality. Spirituality can come from many sources, including following Jesus Christ as the son of God, your personal savior, or whatever else you believe. Religion, on the other hand, is as dangerous as the state, because it has the same characteristics as the state. As Oppenheimer said, there are two means to acquire wealth, the economic means and the political means.... and organized religion has never used the economic means to become wealthy.

Zeitgeist dude may be a commie. I honestly don't care. His movie did not push me towards communism, but further towards anarcho-capitalism. I support Ron Paul because he is as close to an anarcho-capitalist candidate as I have seen in my lifetime. I disagree with him that we need a state, but otherwise, I think he's spot on. I've even reconsidered the abortion thing, though I haven't decided what's the best solution. The point is, Zeitgeist talks about the Fascists that abused 9/11 and it talks about the fascists that run the Federal Reserve in addition to it's section on religion. These are issues that we should all care about, religious or not, and using McCarthy-esque scare tactics against this movie is irrational.

Now, if you wanna argue that the guy is an asshole for his beliefs about religion, that's your deal... just don't make the jump from anti-religion to communist. It's dangerous.

Locke_rpr
09-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Most Christians observe Sunday as being the Sabbath, including your beloved Protestants. The only denomination that observes Saturday as being the Sabbath are 7th Day Adventists. Also I don't know where you get the information on the style of dress mocking Jesus.
I didn't say Protestants didn't still observe it on Sunday, I said the Catholic church changed it to Sunday. The Council of Laodicea if I remember correctly. They also aren't my beloveds. The 7th Day Adventists are probably closest to what the bible says, although I don't buy into the collective being thing. Finally, according to the Bible they dressed Jesus in royal robes and put the crown of thorns on his head mocking him as King of the Jews. So that's where I'm getting that from.

I'm not trying to troll here, not sure why I came back to be honest. I've hung signs, I've waved signs, I've passed out slimjims, I've checked Google for new RP vids many times per day, but that all has come to a stop. I came across a site, spirituallysmart.com and it filled in all of the pieces I couldn't fit together of all the conspiracy theories out there. Once I read some stuff on there and then did some more digging on my own I think I finally have everything pretty well put together in my head, and it ain't good. It's very very bad, and if there's really no God that's going to fix everything we're all screwed no matter what Zeitgeist does because more than likely it's only making the problem worse. The founders have been betrayed, but not the way most people think. In the immortal words of Monty Python "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Boy have I got a party for you all. This is the party to end all parties, it is to usher out the neocons!!!
And no I do not side with Marxism Leninism, except for John, Communism, Nazism, Masonism, nor so called Illuminati/Zionism. They are all the same bunch of rubbish that came from the same source.
Read my piece on the history of people who seem to have had the same implements and temples as Masons over 80,000 years ago! Do you know of any other verifiable, at least with a historical context to read, group who has existed so long?
The biggest thing about Zeitgeist for me is that it starts the dialog to check these things out for ourselves while we still have an internet to check it on! We need the below before they shut the whole damn thing down. I am as serious as a crutch as we say! The US Justice department has now come out publicly for a two tier internet. it cannot get anymore critical than that.
It is now or never!
The Revolution is Now, use it or loose it!

World Party and Family Revolt.
I have news of a new day and time for a World Party to take our country! I figure we have at least 2 weeks of good weather left and now it is clear that the government will do nothing about Iraq and our children dying there. This will be a Family Revolt!
I read a post on Craigslist that was up a few minutes before being deleted. It stated that the crew used Bush's weapons codes and that the Air Force was looking to make arrests, Also they didn't want any unfortunate incidents to blow the country up and that was the reason for the stand down on that day. I see that a number of the ground crew are now dead, wonder just who is involved in this?
I do believe we just avoided the overthrow we have been looking for. I believe the Officers who talked are hero’s and should be honored as such.
I am telling you all they are ripe for the picking. They are ripe for a fall; all it will take is for us to use the most powerful weapon on this planet, the American People! We can do this before Christmas, wouldn't that be great!
I am glad to see that this secret was told, our country is dying because of such secrets.
I am, calling for families especially to go to visit DC over the next two weeks and stay! If they ask us to leave we can say NO not till Bush, Cheney and Rice resign!
Just what could they do if a million families just showed up in DC on a lark and refused to leave?
I will be calling for a world party on the 30th to take back our government or maybe the next week if this isn’t doable.
I would like to hear others sound out on the list about this!
Moveon.org members especially, I encourage you to support this action. The Dems have slapped you; just what will they do next? This is the time to use what you have to finally take care of these scum suckers. Let us take our country and go into a new age of mankind, an age of freedom and peace never before seen on this Earth.
You have an opportunity never seen before anywhere and never will be seen again!
Many of you are tired and so are all of us. Just get it up one more time for yourselves and trust yourselves and have faith in yourselves. This will win it.
In this action they’re weapons would be useless as if just one child and mother were injured I believe the Neocons would be immediately shot down. If just a few seconds of a child in a woman’s arms being pushed or beaten could bring this government down. This I believe will work.
Ask people you know what they think and get back to me. We can do this if we all hang together or we hang separately, no matter what we will all surely hang!
I think I can get the so called progressive talk show hosts to support it now. I sure will give it a try.
I figure there is a lot of blood on their hands for not supporting the march and I will hit them with this!
Below is the biggest selling point I figure and it would go to the heart of every family in the nation and the world.
March on Washington to have the best holiday season in history!
We have all suffered badly these past years and it time to turn our frowns into smiles. In one felt swoop we can change the future so everyone can know what happiness is again. Aren’t the people sick of feeling bad? Well this is the cure you need. Go to DC and shop your problems away and shut down the government and change the future just for fun! Go to the party to end all parties and save the world while you are there.
WASHINGTON IN 07 AND PARTY THE NEOCONS AWAY!!!
Just think of how much more blessed the holidays will be with the downfall of the Neocons. Tell everyone you know.
THIS WILL TRULY BE THE MOST BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON EVER SEEN!
Welcome the troop’s home before the holidays; it can happen if you do it!
It ain’t gonna get better till we take out the trash!
Let me know what you think!
Catch my rants at http://www.11thday.org
click the picture then Zeitgeist!
The Revolution is Now! Tim for Zeitgeist
9/21/07

Hook
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Or you could just wait another 14 months and be rid of them anyway.

ronpaulfan
09-22-2007, 08:15 PM
ZEITGEIST, The Movie

Yeah its the best video that explains whats going on right now. Thats why Ron Paul has so much support on the internet, we've seen the videos and know whats really at stake. Keep your head on though, Ron Paul is whats important. We've been duped so bad and the media will fight it so hard that the truth will join the ranks of the JFK assasination, moon landing hoax theories and UFOs. Eye on the prize, Ron Paul!

lucius
09-22-2007, 08:22 PM
By Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Throughout history, paganism and true religion have struggled for the soul of mankind. This age-old battle is drawing to a close with a magnificent victory for paganism.

For the naïve populace, this collective deathmarch is masked as "secular humanism," and "modernism."

It is directed and financed by Illuminati central bankers, who are the leaders of cabalistic secret societies associated with Freemasonry and Communism.

Their aim is to redefine reality so that the human race will serve them instead of God. This is the essence of the "New World Order."

In this perspective, it is hard to decipher the movie "Zeitgeist" which has received wide exposure on the Internet reaching beyond the conspiracy conscious.

The film is divided into three parts..."

http://www.henrymakow.com/zeitgeist_movie_illuminati_exp.html

Mordechai Vanunu
09-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Makow is a genius. He's been on the mark for years.

RP4ME
09-22-2007, 09:33 PM
You know i heard on some video that some Secret Societies are manipulating the bible and they want to remove the name jesus from it.

I wish i can post the video here, but i first got to find it.

Wel if thats true - it is all the more reason to belive in Jesus.....IMO....b/c who else but Satan would wish to remove Jesus form the bible......??Just my feeeling..it only cements my faith...

RP4ME
09-22-2007, 09:42 PM
By Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Throughout history, paganism and true religion have struggled for the soul of mankind. This age-old battle is drawing to a close with a magnificent victory for paganism.

For the naïve populace, this collective deathmarch is masked as "secular humanism," and "modernism."

It is directed and financed by Illuminati central bankers, who are the leaders of cabalistic secret societies associated with Freemasonry and Communism.

Their aim is to redefine reality so that the human race will serve them instead of God. This is the essence of the "New World Order."

In this perspective, it is hard to decipher the movie "Zeitgeist" which has received wide exposure on the Internet reaching beyond the conspiracy conscious.

The film is divided into three parts..."

http://www.henrymakow.com/zeitgeist_movie_illuminati_exp.html

Thanks for posting that - as with anything we need to filter filter filter and tehn decide.

RP4ME
09-22-2007, 09:56 PM

Ron Paul is a bible believing Christain, is he a slave??? Jesus isnt the reason for this enslavemnet - their is more freedom in HIM than anything...I belive that and I am wise enough to know there are abuses of religion and faith and know there can be dark forces at play in teh govt, central banks....all that is going on now - with EU/NAU and move to wrold govt - its in teh Bible and ist come tru to a T - All the more reason to get over the religion thing and know its not about religion, not about what some dufus preiest did to discredit his faith but its about personal relationship with God made possible by Christ and his forgiveness of our sins! YAY!

RP4ME
09-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks for your overall views regarding the Bible and those in the Bible. I have no problems with any of the words and views in their historical context. If I were livin back in those days I'd be meticulously helpin Moses with the construction of the Tabernacle. And if you were livin back in those days and tried to interrupt my work I'd stone your butt.

LMAO:D yeah it would have sucked being a women back then......

FrankRep
09-22-2007, 11:07 PM
OH. MY. GOD.

WOW. I just watched it all.

Locke_rpr
09-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I know the feeling... been there myself. You'd be doing yourself a service to read the article and comments in the link that Lucius put up on the previous page. Don't be fooled by a 75% truthful movie. Very sneaky NWO stuff.

nexalacer
09-22-2007, 11:23 PM
I know the feeling... been there myself. You'd be doing yourself a service to read the article and comments in the link that Lucius put up on the previous page. Don't be fooled by a 75% truthful movie. Very sneaky NWO stuff.

Makow's comments are based on a flawed assumption: you must serve god or the NWO.

Why not serve yourself? I am not interested in the truth of the Christian part of Zeitgeist, but I did find it interesting. My main agreement, though, is that religion, just like the state, is another form of slavery. If you are religious, you will disagree unless you are willing to look at religion rationally, and that's fine with me.

But pointing out more religious drivel in the form of Makow's comments in order to discredit Zeitgeist as NWO propaganda will not work on Atheists, like myself. And surprisingly, 20% of my generation is athiest, if we believe Bill Maher's statistics. That's 20% of the people that are planning to do as Lennon suggested: Imagine there's no heaven and live for today.

Locke_rpr
09-22-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm not making that assumption at all. You can serve neither God nor the NWO. It just fits in with the general mode of operation for how the NWO works. All I'm saying is view both sides of the arguement before making any decisions. I do personally believe in God. I've had experiences in my life that lead me to believe in him, and I also see fulfillment of prophecy in a 2000 year old book that leads me to that conclusion as well. I however don't think one MUST believe the same thing in order to be a decent human being. I personally would think that to be a somewhat hollow existence, but I'm not the judge of things eternal. I'm just saying whatever secretive group is working behind the scenes to the detriment of society always seeks to attack religion and spirituality. They also use mob rule and revolution to their aims as well. They get in their plans in order, then fan the flames of the mob to incite revolution, such as in France and Russia. Then they come out on top, because they were in place before the revolution started. We are in the stage of fanning the flames in this country. If we aren't aware of this fact then we'll play right into their hands. A revolution is needed in this country... it's just a really sticky situation because that's exactly their plan. One has to try and steer the revolution away from them not right into their clutches.

Edit: ps. I too agree that religion can be a bad thing, but not spirituality. Jesus himself is very critical of an organized superstructure of "the church." He called the priests in his days whitewashed sepulchers, pleasant to the eye but full of every rottenness and also vipers. Whitewashed sepulchers is about as "unclean" as you could call a Jew in that day. The only thing he says you need to worship him is the Word and the Spirit. Religion doesn't have to be bad, but most times you set up a human built organization it gets corrupted.

RP4ME
09-22-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm not making that assumption at all. You can serve neither God nor the NWO. It just fits in with the general mode of operation for how the NWO works. All I'm saying is view both sides of the arguement before making any decisions. I do personally believe in God. I've had experiences in my life that lead me to believe in him, and I also see fulfillment of prophecy in a 2000 year old book that leads me to that conclusion as well. I however don't think one MUST believe the same thing in order to be a decent human being. I personally would think that to be a somewhat hollow existence, but I'm not the judge of things eternal. I'm just saying whatever secretive group is working behind the scenes to the detriment of society always seeks to attack religion and spirituality. They also use mob rule and revolution to their aims as well. They get in their plans in order, then fan the flames of the mob to incite revolution, such as in France and Russia. Then they come out on top, because they were in place before the revolution started. We are in the stage of fanning the flames in this country. If we aren't aware of this fact then we'll play right into their hands. A revolution is needed in this country... it's just a really sticky situation because that's exactly their plan. One has to try and steer the revolution away from them not right into their clutches.

You head the nail on teh head - how to have a thought revoltion without that playing right into their plans - sticky is right......I am in 100% agreement with your post. Its also interesting that Jesus is so hated above all other Gods by these groups.....very telling.....and all this so prophetic....

dircha
09-23-2007, 01:20 AM
It's a real shame that a video like this passes as a source of credible information. That members of this next generation will believe an idea to be credible just because it has a nice looking video on the internet and reinforces their preexisting beliefs, source material and scholarship be damned, leaves me deeply pessimistic about the future of this country.

It used to be that we'd joke, "If it's on TV, it must be true." Well now it seems to be, "If it's on the internet, it must be true." Or is it, "If I want it to be true, it is true?"

The claims in this video of similarities between the story of Jesus and that of figures and deities in other ancient religions and mystery cults are greatly exaggerated and do not reflect any (credible, secular) scholarly consensus among experts in those fields.

Yes, there are similarities, but they are the result of so much generalizing and glossing over of details in the original (even then, fragmentary) accounts, not to mention cherry picking from among wildly disputed dates, that to call it sloppy scholarship lends the claims too much credit. It's not scholarship at all.

Most of these claims are derive from misrepresentations and perversions of discredited late 19th century, early 20th century scholarship, by so-called New Age and other popular (non-scholarly) writers throughout the past century.

And the piece's astrological concurrence hypothesis simply has no support within the scholarly community, and has no basis in the classical source materials over which it makes these sweeping and unsupported generalizations. Even Molnar's recent Star of Bethlehem hypothesis (applicable only to the Jesus birth account) which this video seems to bastardize, while actually of legitimate scholarly interest, is generally disputed by astronomers or classical scholars alike.

Again, it really saddens me that even people who claim to be so intensely skeptical of something like the 9/11 attacks, will turn around and readily accept as truth something as sloppy, un-researched, and simply factually inaccurate as this video.

Wishing something to be true does not make it so, even - no, especially - when it is popular or reinforces your pre-existing, uncritical assumptions.

derdy
09-23-2007, 01:50 AM

I agree. There were certain people on myspace that would make me an activist atheist, but I found that was stupid. People should believe whatever they want to if it makes them happy. Who am I to tell them otherwise?

lucius
09-23-2007, 01:18 PM
...Why not serve yourself?...

Exactly! Why not have a mind-set that serves you! Egregore: Knights Templar described as 'baphe+Metis'/Baphomet or "Baptism of Wisdom", morphing into a quasi hook-line-and-sinker dialectic materialistic sort of way; we must grab all the gusto we can in the Age of Aquarius: we are certainly free! :rolleyes:

Electric Church
09-23-2007, 01:48 PM
"And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."

I know one thing for certain: "those days" will not "be shortened" by an organized roaming mob of atheists

nexalacer
09-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Exactly! Why not have a mind-set that serves you! Egregore: Knights Templar described as 'baphe+Metis'/Baphomet or "Baptism of Wisdom", morphing into a quasi hook-line-and-sinker dialectic materialistic sort of way; we must grab all the gusto we can in the Age of Aquarius: we are certainly free! :rolleyes:

What the hell is this nonsense? I'm talking about not living for the sake of any government through paying taxes or any other form of coercion required by the state. At the same time, choosing to not live for the sake of a belief that rationally breaks down to the following:

The belief that a Jewish Zombie, who was his own father, can make you live forever, if you eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Instead of depending on a God or a State for your morality, follow these 4 simple rules:
1) Nothing exists except the individual.
2) A good for one individual is a good for all individuals.
3) A bad for one individual is a bad for all individuals.
4) Violence is bad.
When I say live for yourself, this is what I mean. I am not sure how invoking some 13th century incarnation of a magical demon-god that lives somewhere between the Earth's surface and the deepest point human beings have drilled to connects with this. If you wanna believe that living for yourself is a part of the Age of Aquarius, that's your thing. I'm going to do it because it's the most rational, most consistent, and most moral way to live.

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-24-2007, 02:10 PM
I started all this for the specific reason to save lives. While you are intellectualizing people are in danger.
We have our children in Iraq dying every day. They cannot wait 14 months for this hell to be over for them. What kind of people sit around talking when our children are dying in a monstrous war?
Have we fallen so far down the food chain that we allow the murder of our own kids?
Is this what man has come to?
Why would God even help us?

lucius
09-24-2007, 02:23 PM
The belief that a Jewish Zombie, who was his own father, can make you live forever, if you eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

WTF..not in my post...please elaborate. :rolleyes:

nexalacer
09-25-2007, 06:51 AM

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r89/statuesk/Christianity.jpg

Quoted from this, not you.

lucius
09-25-2007, 11:33 AM
First off, I must say that I picked a fragment out your post as mere observation, I should prefaced with that instead of leading with sarcasm. :o

Egregore, is a kind of group mind-set which is created when people coalesce together, unawares, for a common purpose, perhaps for control, perhaps for domination. The process is unconscious. There also are drawbacks, some disturbing psyche influences in many cases, and an overall restriction of freedom.

Some with this mindset, have no need for spirituality nor religion, with the proper esoteric knowledge/wisdom, which the Knights Templar described as 'baphe+Metis' or "Baptism of Wisdom”, why serve a God when one’s mind-set can transform one into a god? Why not apply/worship a mind-set that serves oneself? A modern psychiatric study of this phenomenon would be ‘Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes’: http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=54

The end result of many inculcations found in our society, is ultimately in a dialectic materialistic approach with humans being denigrated into higher evolved animals, whose major preoccupation are for materialistic consumptions, sexual fixations, if it feels good do it, grab the gusto, much that appeals to a lower intellect, that all foster control purposes, animals are very easy to cage—deeply engrained spiritual beliefs impair these inculcations and therefore must be destroyed. Notice the meme in the MSM equating anything religious as synonymous with insanity.

The evolution of this discourse could be an example illuminating this phenomenon:

...Why not serve yourself?...

…The belief that a Jewish Zombie, who was his own father, can make you live forever, if you eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r89/statuesk/Christianity.jpg

Quoted from this, not you.

I enjoyed this discourse, and like your four rules, furthermore what ever you believe, I would not change, for that would impair your self-determination, which I feel is the acme of one’s existence, as long as it doesn’t impair on the rights of others. But have an observation about force—the pen is not mightier than the sword. Brutal naked aggression has shaped this world more and determined the outcomes of most humanity’s interactions. Not directed at you but another observation for others: Romans 13 is bunk for control, never give up your firearms. George Washington has some good advice on this matter in his second annual address, “…we should not overlook the tendency of a war, and even of preparations for a war…”

remaxjon
09-25-2007, 11:35 AM
wow this needs to go to hot topics

SeanEdwards
09-25-2007, 01:32 PM
I agree. There were certain people on myspace that would make me an activist atheist, but I found that was stupid. People should believe whatever they want to if it makes them happy. Who am I to tell them otherwise?

But you don't hesitate to tell people what to believe about 9/11, do you?

:rolleyes:

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Not one of you gives a damn about our troops do you?
We have children dying and all you do is intellectualize.
They are just your fodder for the cannon and nothing more than an irritant.
They do your bidding and you cut em loose. What a bunch of losers you all are!
No wonder the Republican party is down the tubes!

FrankRep
09-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Lets not attack each other's Religious faith.

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-25-2007, 05:00 PM
GOD HAS NO PRESENCE HERE, ONLY SELF INTEREST AND SELF ENRICHMENT.
Why would God save any of you? You condone murder and condemn the poor.
What does any of this have to do with the Almighty?
Non of you are qualified to say just anything as you don't even understand the topic.
After all this time you would think, they've finally learned some thing, but no, you have learned nothing.
What a waste of human material.

Tin_Foil_Hat
09-25-2007, 06:39 PM
GOD HAS NO PRESENCE HERE, ONLY SELF INTEREST AND SELF ENRICHMENT.
Why would God save any of you? You condone murder and condemn the poor.
What does any of this have to do with the Almighty?
Non of you are qualified to say just anything as you don't even understand the topic.
After all this time you would think, they've finally learned some thing, but no, you have learned nothing.
What a waste of human material.

Please, talk down to me a little more.

Locke_rpr
09-25-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm glad you are here Tim, you are the best advertising AGAINST Zeitgeist one could hope for. Everyone here supports the troops themselves. Many don't see how not believing in a God helps keep them safer. I'm glad you are on here, you appear to have this whole universe thing figured out. Modern science tells us there are 11 dimensions, only 4 of which humans can observe (x, y, z and time). The world is open for all sorts of crazy stuff, but you know exactly what's going on. Super glad to meet you.

Electric Church
09-25-2007, 07:01 PM
pass the popcorn

Pete
09-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Are Ron Paul and staff aware that the movie producers/promoters end the Activism page of their website with a ringing endorsement for Dr. Paul? I hope that someone from the campaign will respond:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/activism.htm

Atheists like to point out that Christianity has committed a great deal of evil over the years. And rightly so! As a Christian, I believe that enemies of God have constructed a counterfeit Church around the real one, and have contributed to it much false doctrine, the same way that our government and other important institutions have been infiltrated and perverted for evil purposes. Jesus speaks of this in Matthew 13:24-30, the parable of the weeds.

Here's a pretty good site about the (in)credibility of assertions that a Jesus myth was derived from pagan mythologies:

http://www.thedevineevidence.com/jesus_similarities.html

Anyway, the over-reaching of Part 1 led me to take Parts 2 and 3 with heavy doses of salt. I think that our banking system is dangerous, and our administration is overly eager to go to war, but that the movie is sensational and not to be taken as unadulterated truth. I think the Ron Paul campaign would do well to dissociate itself from the movie.

nexalacer
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Lucius,

I did misunderstand your post, thus my scathing rebuttal to Christianity. In general, I don't like to shove my own beliefs about Christianity into peoples' faces in such a strong way. This is why I like to AVOID sarcasm on the Internet. As a tone-based language, sarcasm has no place in written form.

Now, I agree with you, generally about leaving people to their own beliefs as long as they are not harmful, but since I think organized religion is harmful to children, I can never stop me from trying to get people to see reason about Christianity. Of course, due to my own moral beliefs, I can't use violence to force people to see reason, but I can show harsh images that may offend.

The main problem I have with Christianity, and all other organized religions, is you must bully children through the use of fear of eternal damnation or God's wrath in order to get them to believe in religion. If you did not talk about religion to children, they would not come to believe in it, from my experience. I was not taught any specific dogma, though my mother did believe in some sort of deity, as did I until I was old enough to question. Once I could question, I basically realized that it doesn't matter whether there is or there isn't because I wouldn't know until I died, then it'd be too late.

And as for Tim for Zeitgeist, action without thought is a real waste of energy. If you have a destination, you must have a route. For the destination of getting out of Iraq, unfortunately, the only way it will change, without Ron Paul, is an overall moral change in society, thus it requires philosophy and intellectualism. You can keep fighting the multi-billion dollar MI-complex without the full support of everyone if you like, but it's akin to an ant fighting a spider by itself.... the spider will only fall if it's swarmed by ants. Right now, people don't have the strong moral foundation required to swarm the MI-complex.

sergeant_x
09-26-2007, 12:14 AM
(I wish I had time to read up on this thread. My apologies if I'm beating a dead horse here)

I really liked the first hour or so of this series, but it began to lose me when it started moving into the conspiracy theory stuff. There will always be 'questions' that don't have clear answers and can lead to any number of paranoid conclusions (true or not). But it's pointless to play there.

The sad fact is, there's enough intolerable crap going on out in the open to give us all the fuel we'll ever need for the 'revolution'. We should focus on the stuff that is obvious and provable. Otherwise we slide into the 'nutjob' mold that the press so badly wants to pigeon hole RP with.

yaz
09-26-2007, 12:20 AM
http://yazproductions.com/Here%20are%20the%20claims%20of%20parallels%20betwe en%20Jesus/

Here are the claims of parallels between Jesus and Horus with responses on why they are wrong.

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Do you have the guts I have to try to change things for the better of all or can't you get past yourself?
Will you stand up in DC to stop this insanity now or will you just let our children die?

yaz
09-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Zeitgeist the new “truth” movie being promoted by its makers on conspiracy message boards around the internet has been thoroughly debunked. It is disgusting to think the makers would try to sell it as a “truth movie” considering that it has dozens (over 50) easily provable factual errors. This is a slap in the face to the people who have died and will continue to do so in this patriot movement, we would expect nothing less than 100% accuracy of any movie in the 911 truth realm. We are talking about specific false claims that have been debunked for years, yet because this is the first time its been put into a form of a movie It has new life. This is not about a defense of a religion, it is about the integrity of information and our right not to be lied to by people claiming to be “truthers”
Lets take a look at the references the makers of this movie list as their sources for this information on their website: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

You will notice that they don’t site one single original source for the Jesus similarities they claim exist, you would think if it was true that the ancient texts showed such similarities, they would simply site these ancient texts. They don’t because they do not exist, Its quite simple, They instead offer books from authors such as Tim Leedom, Massey, Acharya, Doherty. This is laughable as a resource list if you have looked in to these claims. It’s the equivalent as me referencing Glenn Beck to prove there is no 911 conspiracy. I know its hard to believe that Tsarion or Alan Watt have been quoting known disinfo in their dissemination of this idea, but look for yourself, The numerous claims made by this movie concerning Jesus’s many similarities are either true or false. Before I move on here are the links to various debunkings of the “Christ myth”

Here is a great look at the ridiculous claims of most of the authors on that list (how they get away with this stuff is beyond rational thought)
http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/copycathub.html
This is another that site handles the major deities and does so with tremendous references.
http://www.thedevineevidence.com/jesus_similarities.html
I like the next site because no stone is left unturned in his search for more and more "Christ myths deities" to debunk, he has about 80 claims looked in to here:
http://kingdavid8.com/Copycat/Home.html
Because this movie spent so much time claiming the similarities of hours and Jesus here is a specific debunking to show how clearly uninformed in mythology and how easily duped the makers of this film are in making this claim.
http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/osy.html
Now for Leedoms "Virishna" I wish there was more information to go on, but there is no such deity, at least in our earth's currently verifiable history. he apparently didn't bother with fact checking. Here is one account of the hunt for Virishna from an earlier source:
http://kingdavid8.com/Copycat/JesusVirishna.html

This movie also tries to make the claim that the Catholic churches pagan ideals, symbolism ,and rituals are somehow proof that Christianity itself is a part of this, nothing could be further from the truth. Lets take December 25th mentioned at least a dozen times in the film. The date of December 25th, which was officially proclaimed by the church fathers in A.D. 440, was actually a vestige of the Roman holiday of Saturnalia, observed near the winter solstice, which itself was among the many pagan traditions inherited from the earlier Babylonian priesthood. Any person that doesn’t drool on themselves will tell you that nowhere in the bible is this date mentioned or inferred in ANY way. It is ludicrous to say that and pagan rituals involving this date can be linked to Christianity before the catholic church got a hold of the idea, that is, ALMOST 500 YEARS LATER. This illustrates that the Vatican has very little to do with true Christianity except for the obvious problem that they themselves always claim that they ARE Christianity.
Ill put it this way:

I know, the catholic church very well may be terribly evil, It stands to reason that that is where evil would want to set up shop. but lets please stop using its pagan based rituals to prove anything about Christianities founder. Yes, the "church" does seem to be used as a control mechanism…TO CONTROL YOUR PERCEPTION OF CHRISTIANITY. It seems so obvious. Jesus was actually one of the most anti-religious people that ever walked the earth He had compassion for every low down person he came into contact with, except for the "clergy" of his day. They were the only people he ever spoke a harsh word to..maby a few money changers too. The guy in the new testament would be freaking furious with an organization that claims the kind of things the Vatican claims.

Now, on to one of my favorite subjects, the Zodiac, or the Mazzaroth. This movie’s half truths and outright lies about the zodiac are sickening. The unfortunate thing is that you have to know a good deal about science, history, mythology, astronomy, and physics in order to start to even understand what is at play with this system. It is not as simple as many are led to think And because of a lack of diligent study and an overabundance of half assed research, people swallow what they are told without questioning or learning anything further.
I warn you, if you REALLY want to know what the zodiac is, if you want to know why the illuminated groups venerate the “as above so below” maxim, it wont be easy, and you will have to go to “school”, the long and the short of it is that the system, and its use and history, have been perverted to show and do things are believed only because of what you are NOT told. it is a matter of withholding information as much or more that mis-information. The truth is stranger than the half truth.
I will put some links here for those who wish to look into this, I encourage everyone who cares to do so:
http://www.ldolphin.org/zodiac/
http://server.firefighters.org/catalog/1998/00452.mp3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2018284938536095474
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1809393878728948984

You can argue with me about a lot of things here (and Im sure you will) but that this movie has a great deal of factual errors is not up for debate, as I said most of these claims were debunked 100 years ago. I am very worried about the future of this truth movement of which I am proudly a part of, I know that a division on dogmatic grounds is coming, and that all the great work we have done exposing and fighting this New World Order will be undone, by design. Be careful the ones proving the most stuff are often the ones to watch out for, they do this because they know that certain truths are coming out they know that they cant stop the awakening that’s coming. so they try to temper it by supplying us with the best real information through their agents and having them only lie about key elements, It is very insidious and very evil. We must be alert and challenge EVERYTHING even if you wanted to hear everything this movie had to say it does not make it true.

One more thing, As this movie suggest, I too believe we are at the end of an age. An astronomical age and a spiritual age, the precession of the equinoxes is a real thing,
They have tried to tell you that this impending change is a non-christian Idea, This IS the Idea! It is clearly described in the bible we will indeed change, as will this world, and why it must do so. but they are keeping you from seeing the origin of the warning! The bible has been 100% accurate in its writing history in advance, this is how has validated itself.

Tim for Zeitgeist
09-26-2007, 02:33 AM
No it one on of you has the guts to change the world do you. You have all been sucking from the hind teat of the Elitists that you cannot see your selves for what you are !
You post such garbage about Zeitgeist when I have given you links in my writings to read or view of the proof of what I have found. I have nothing to gain but a better world. Ask your self if any of you can match my motives for what I am doing.
If Ron Paul is a truly righteous man he will applaud what I am doing and join the bandwagon to get the bums out! He will change the world because of the truth that is now coming from everywhere. Time is getting so short for your kind that I would seriously start considering following your consciences instead of the demigods you honor! You can look into yourself for just what kind of Gods you worship instead of the only god if you are to agree that the order that exists in the Universe can be called God.
I know for a fact that something has always driven my interest in doing what I am doing now! I know there is God! Religions are just mans way of mucking up our relationship with the almighty. Read my writings on How this revolt should go....
It says how they will be converted to the comforters of us all who see to the needs of those whom have lost so much because of them. We defiantly don't need priests and preachers anymore stealing all the we have.The same for the bankers. They have been instrumental in causing all the suffering that exists on Earth today. They are the alpha of all the is evil and that has happened because of their GREED!They have corrupted every aspect of human life.
You broke it so YOU fix it is my motto.
To that end we as human beings will now have to examine just about every single aspect of human life to see what is the result of manipulation and what is in fact true!
We Humans now have to start over with a fresh slate and examine everything again.