PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

RonPaulFanInGA
07-02-2013, 02:01 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

amy31416
07-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Well, Trump has enough money to buy a gun, a plane ticket and go try it himself, right?

Philhelm
07-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Someone should...nevermind...

RonPaulFanInGA
07-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Well, Trump has enough money to buy a gun, a plane ticket and go try it himself, right?

He wouldn't soil his own hands. Trump has enough money to hire an assassin.

enhanced_deficit
10-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Guess MAGA doesn't see him as a 'whistleblower'.

Swordsmyth
10-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Edward Snowden is a fraud (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508848-Edward-Snowden-is-a-fraud) Started by Firestarter (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?65707-Firestarter), 03-21-2017

Zippyjuan
10-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Not just Snowden, Assange too. "WikiLeaks is "disgraceful. I think there should be, like, death penalty or something," (from 2010)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDEDQFj9sFk

r3volution 3.0
10-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Not just Snowden, Assange too. "WikiLeaks is "disgraceful. I think there should be, like, death penalty or something," (from 2010)

I think he changed his opinion on that, though, after wikileaks did stuff that helped him studying the matter deeply for several months.

brushfire
10-02-2019, 09:25 PM
What? Trump is a jacka$$... Who does he think has been trying to take him down?

The fking CIA is trying to rail him - why would he posture against Snowden and Assange? 3d chess my a$$ - dude's an orange, arrogant, fking idiot.

brushfire
10-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Must be zombie thread Thursday.

Swordsmyth
10-02-2019, 09:37 PM
What? Trump is a jacka$$... Who does he think has been trying to take him down?

The fking CIA is trying to rail him - why would he posture against Snowden and Assange? 3d chess my a$$ - dude's an orange, arrogant, fking idiot.
Snowden is CIA and has voiced support for the current CIA impeachment.

What Trump said about Assange isn't good but he said it back when he was still pretending to be a liberal to do business in New York City and Hollywood.

r3volution 3.0
10-02-2019, 09:49 PM
What Trump said about Assange isn't good but he said it back when he was still pretending to be a liberal to do business in New York City and Hollywood.

Yes, he lied to do business in New York and Hollywood, so we rightly disregarded all of his pre-election statements (except the ones we liked, on the basis of which we elected him). On the other hand, once he started running for political office, we rightly believed everything he said (except the things we didn't like), because no politician would ever lie to win office.

Swordsmyth
10-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Yes, he lied to do business in New York and Hollywood, so we rightly disregarded all of his pre-election statements (except the ones we liked, on the basis of which we elected him). On the other hand, once he started running for political office, we rightly believed everything he said (except the things we didn't like), because no politician would ever lie to win office.
His record in office stands on its own, it is far from perfect but it is more good than bad.
We will see what happens about Assange.

r3volution 3.0
10-02-2019, 09:56 PM
His record in office stands on its own

It certainly does...

brushfire
10-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Snowden is CIA and has voiced support for the current CIA impeachment.

Snowden is as much of a CIA agent as Manning is a soldier.

...and what would you do with your MAGA hat if Trump said, "Kill that Swordsmyth"?

What might trump need to do to you for you to support impeachment? What might he need to do to someone else for you to support impeachment?

Anti Globalist
10-03-2019, 07:44 AM
He wouldn't soil his own hands. Trump has enough money to hire an assassin.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has actually hired an assassin to kill someone.

tebowlives
10-03-2019, 10:42 AM
His record in office stands on its own, it is far from perfect but it is more good than bad.
We will see what happens about Assange.
Because he hasn't gotten us out of foreign conflicts? Because he didn't veto increased spending?
On what planet is that good?
Oh I know he's talking with North Korea and Russia and that far out weighs everything else.

You've lost your way.

tebowlives
10-03-2019, 10:43 AM
It certainly does...Falls flat is the accurate description.

enhanced_deficit
10-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Because he hasn't gotten us out of foreign conflicts? Because he didn't veto increased spending?
On what planet is that good?
Oh I know he's talking with North Korea and Russia and that far out weighs everything else.

You've lost your way.

Have to say this is compelling argument.

MAGA did send send more troops to foreign lands, bombed Syria and just now is sending more troops to Saudi Arabia reportedly.
His surge is still in place and foreign entanglements contimue to increase contarry to pre-election claims.

5000 troops slated for new Afghan surge (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?510427-5000-troops-slated-for-new-Afghan-surge&)

That said, I'm not convinced that he was a planned plant of Foreign-First lobbies or in bed with Jeffrey Epstein Ehud Barak Black Cube linked interests as some Right wing theories have claimed.

Zippyjuan
10-03-2019, 12:31 PM

MAGA did send send more troops to foreign lands, bombed Syria and just now is sending more troops to Saudi Arabia reportedly.
His surge is still in place and foreign entanglements contimue to increase contarry to pre-election claims.

5000 troops slated for new Afghan surge (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?510427-5000-troops-slated-for-new-Afghan-surge&)

That said, I'm not convinced that he was a planned plant of Foreign-First lobbies or in bed with Jeffrey Epstein Ehud Barak Black Cube linked interests as some Right wing theories have claimed.

"We will be out of Syria soon." Trump- March, 2017.
"We will be out of Syria in 30 days." Trump- December, 2018.

juleswin
10-03-2019, 12:52 PM
"We will be out of Syria soon." Trump- March, 2017.
"We will be out of Syria in 30 days." Trump- December, 2018.

Hehe, I can't remember which one of those statements gave Rand a massive boner. Which ever was it is, he sure looks stupid now.

tebowlives
10-03-2019, 01:42 PM

Yes Trump can be very misleading or maybe he's bad with calendars. Plus more or less troops doesn't mean that much in that escalation can start just by using drones.
Not that you're saying one way or the other.

Zippyjuan
10-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Yes Trump can be very misleading or maybe he's bad with calendars. Plus more or less troops doesn't mean that much in that escalation can start just by using drones.

He turned the drone program over to the CIA to cut out pesky things like oversight. Now they don't have to report launches or casualties or even ask for permission before bombing anybody.

Anti Federalist
10-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Wonder if he has had the good sense to re-consider that, since for three years now, the system Snowden exposed has been trying to run him off.

Probably not...

enhanced_deficit
10-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Plus more or less troops doesn't mean that much in that escalation can start just by using drones.

Good point.

Edward Snowden is a fraud
Started by Firestarter, 03-21-2017

Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

So are you defending this MAGA stance or oppose it?