PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call dismisses Greg Brannon

TaftFan
07-01-2013, 08:39 PM
http://www.rollcall.com/news/gop_primary_looms_in_north_carolina_senate_race-226064-1.html?pos=hbtxt

Greg Brannon, a tea party supporter, was the first to jump into the race and remains the only candidate apart from Tillis to declare his candidacy.

Republicans do not expect Brannon to give Tillis a strong challenge. He only raised $47,000 in the first quarter, according to online fundraising figures.
Any primary candidate will have to raise significant cash to take on Tillis, cautioned his adviser, Paul Shumaker.
“What it comes down to is having the tools to build identity and recognition for yourself,” Shumaker said. “Right now, the clock is ticking and it’s ticking fast.”

Michigan11
07-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Well I like when the media dismesses our Stars and alignments to correct their and ours future.

And yeah we need to ignite a hell of furry amongst the Revolution Nation.

HELLO OUT THERE

FSP-Rebel
07-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Well, I guess that's what we get when Ron sits out on the moneybomb, perhaps he's saving his juice for Jacobs in his primary.

sluggo
07-02-2013, 09:45 AM
I hope some of these PACs start throwing their weight behind Brannon. NAGR already (sort of) has, now we need Freedomworks, GOA-PVF, Grassroots NC, etc.

It looks like only a handful of people on this forum are even interested in this race. I hope they can generate more enthusiasm among the Tea Party folks.

Warlord
07-02-2013, 09:46 AM
I hope some of these PACs start throwing their weight behind Brannon. NAGR already (sort of) has, now we need Freedomworks, GOA-PVF, Grassroots NC, etc.

It looks like only a handful of people on this forum are even interested in this race. I hope they can generate more enthusiasm among the Tea Party folks.

Don't worry there's plenty of time. Brannon will make steady progress. Hopefully he hires Gunny and makes it easier.

Brannon/Broun should be our focus but these primaries will not heat up until the New Year

sluggo
07-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Don't worry there's plenty of time. Brannon will make steady progress. Hopefully he hires Gunny and makes it easier.

Brannon/Broun should be our focus but these primaries will not heat up until the New Year

You are probably right. I get impatient over this stuff.

FSP-Rebel
07-02-2013, 11:00 AM

Can't forget about McGeehan in WV, the primary is the general election.

Brian4Liberty
07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
http://www.rollcall.com/news/gop_primary_looms_in_north_carolina_senate_race-226064-1.html?pos=hbtxt

Nevermind. Two page article.

sluggo
07-02-2013, 12:29 PM
It's still there, on page 2.

Bastiat's The Law
07-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Leave some positive Brannon comments guys!

Brian4Liberty
07-02-2013, 05:15 PM
It's still there, on page 2.

Doh!

Damn multi-page articles...