PDA

View Full Version : Why the Multicultural Marxists in the Media Want to Destroy Paula Deen

green73
07-01-2013, 04:56 PM
by Thomas DiLorenzo

Celebrity chef Paula Deen has lost tens of millions of dollars for having admitted in a deposition to uttering the "N-word" some thirty years ago at a black thief who was holding a gun to her head in her restaurant at the time. She is also accused in a lawsuit of discriminating against black employees, although hundreds of her black employees still go to work every day, and hordes of black customers showed up at her restaurant to support her last week according to boob tube images. No one knows if the lawsuit is a Jesse Jackson-style shakedown or a legitimate discrimination lawsuit.

In fine Duke Lacrosse Team fashion the media immediately condemned Paula Deen as a Public Enemy in the harshest of terms, forcing several large corporations to cancel their contracts with her. An accusation of racism by one single person is enough for them.

The reason for this, which we've all seen many times before, is that the multicultural Marxists who dominate the universities, the media, and much of the government, are paternalistic racists who believe that black people can never, ever, make it on their own without special help from them. But here' s the catch: all of the government programs that have been enacted to supposedly help "the poor and minorities" have been calamitous failures. The welfare state has all but destroyed the black family in the inner cities and destroyed the work ethic for millions of Americans of all races. The government school monopoly has destroyed the opportunities of more black children than if it had been run all these years by the KKK, as Walter E. Williams has said. The war on drugs has imprisoned millions of young black men for non-violent crimes, and has also been the main source of black-on-black murder via drug gang shootouts. "Urban renewal" has destroyed minority neighborhoods everywhere and replaced them with public housing hellholes. After destroying their families and their educational opportunity, the state then entices thousands of young black men and women to join the military where many thousands of them die or get maimed for life in the state's aggressive wars.

The multicultural Marxists can never admit any of this because they have championed all of these interventions over the past decades. That is why they must constantly claim that ALL of the problems of the black community are caused by one thing and one thing only, such as bad language by 66-year-old ladies from Georgia like Paula Deen. If racism is the sole cause of all the problems facing the black population, then even more social engineering is the "obvious" solution according to the multicultural Marxists.

By the way, here's what Paula Deen should have said to Matt Lauer: "Have you ever in your life used the N-word, Matt? How about the C-word or B-word in reference to women? If he answered "no" she should have laughed her arse off while the cameras were still rolling.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/140721.html

tod evans
07-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Good-n!

Anti Federalist
07-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Celebrity chef Paula Deen has lost tens of millions of dollars for having admitted in a deposition to uttering the "N-word" some thirty years ago at a black thief who was holding a gun to her head in her restaurant at the time. She is also accused in a lawsuit of discriminating against black employees, although hundreds of her black employees still go to work every day, and hordes of black customers showed up at her restaurant to support her last week according to boob tube images. No one knows if the lawsuit is a Jesse Jackson-style shakedown or a legitimate discrimination lawsuit.

Is that what all this foolishness is about?

Seriously???

SMMFH...

Pretty brave actually, calling him a ni gger with a gun pointed at your head.

Henry Rogue
07-01-2013, 05:39 PM
No one knows if the lawsuit is a Jesse Jackson-style shakedown or a legitimate discrimination lawsuit.
If there are lawyers involved, it's a shakedown.

matt0611
07-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Is that what all this foolishness is about?

Seriously???

SMMFH...

Pretty brave actually, calling him a ni gger with a gun pointed at your head.

Hahah, I don't think she actually said it to the guy holding the gun, she said it to her husband while she was telling him the story of what happened.

dannno
07-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Hahah, I don't think she actually said it to the guy holding the gun, she said it to her husband while she was telling him the story of what happened.

Is he still her husband or was there somebody else there when she was telling the story?

juleswin
07-01-2013, 05:51 PM
I just wonder what effect this would have on the unemployment rate of black in the future. All those playful rich white folks might be doing themselves a big favor by avoiding Paula Deen's mistakes. I just hope the asshole rat who started this whole drama gets not a cent from the lawsuit and instead loses all he/she had from fighting it.

Elias Graves
07-01-2013, 05:57 PM
If there are lawyers involved, it's a shakedown.

Yeah. That's by definition.

matt0611
07-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Is he still her husband or was there somebody else there when she was telling the story?

I think it was just her husband, but she admitted that she used it while telling him the story.

cajuncocoa
07-01-2013, 06:03 PM
I think it was just her husband, but she admitted that she used it while telling him the story.

The real question here is: why?????

Didn't she know what was going to happen?

cajuncocoa
07-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Jamie Foxx on 'SNL' - 'Great' to Kill White People in New Movie (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/12/09/jamie-foxx-snl-keep-white-people)

Jamie Foxx is still working.

Chris Rock's 'White People's Day' 4th of July tweet sparks backlash and support (http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/07/chris-rocks-white-peoples-day-4th-of-july-tweet-sparks-backlash-and-support.html)

Chris Rock is still working.

matt0611
07-01-2013, 06:11 PM

No idea...maybe she wasn't thinking or just didn't want to lie.

amy31416
07-01-2013, 06:15 PM
I feel so freaking bad for this woman.

I'd like one person, black or white, to stand up and honestly state that they've never used the n-word. Hell, I was FORCED to say it by the principal of my middle school when I got sent to the office for SITTING NEXT TO someone who used the word in class.

Anti Federalist
07-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Nothing says freedom like forbidden words and thoughts, defined as only by what the fickle mob says so, that can come back thirty years later and used to destroy you.

I am off to report myself to the Miniluv for crimethink now.

Anti Federalist
07-01-2013, 07:01 PM

Regardless, and I repeat...

Is that what all this foolishness is about??

Seriously???

SMMFH...

William R
07-01-2013, 07:07 PM
bump

MelissaWV
07-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Regardless, and I repeat...

Is that what all this foolishness is about??

Seriously???

SMMFH...

It gets better (worse). The main gripe I heard, or at least the major "scandal," involved her discussing how a Civil War -themed wedding would benefit from black waiters in white uniforms, because she really liked that look for a Civil War -themed wedding.

Let's pause here and think about this.

No one jumped up and down demanding that the evil bridezilla who came up with having a Civil War -themed wedding be tarred and feathered and such.

No one would argue that if you were going to have a Mexican-themed wedding you might want Hispanic-looking waitstaff in "quaint" outfits (it's done all the time), and likewise for a traditional Chinese wedding or an Indian wedding, and so on. People customize their waitstaff all the time for events. But noooOOOOOoooo, Paula Deen is the epitome of the racist old white lady... who was so racist... that... she was sued... by a lady... who was a manager? Weird how she wound up being a manager, since obviously Deen wants to fry up black babies in a stick of butter and dust them with powdered sugar before serving them up on Confederate flag -patterned plates. Why would you work for this woman?

The former general manager of a Savannah restaurant co-owned by Paula Deen claimed in a lawsuit filed Monday she was sexually harassed and subjected to a hostile work environment rife with sexual innuendo, physical intimidation and racial slurs.

Lisa Jackson said in the lawsuit, filed in Chatham County Superior Court, her physician encouraged her to quit working at Uncle Bubba's Seafood and Oyster House because she suffered from panic attacks and other stress from working there. The restaurant is owned by Deen and her brother Bubba Hiers.

Jackson said in the lawsuit that Hiers routinely made inappropriate sexual and racial remarks and that she heard both Hiers and Deen use racial slurs. She also said in the lawsuit she saw Hiers violently shake a black employee and that he fostered an environment of intimidation.

So the allegation that the work environment was sexual and violent was not what caught the media's eye. No, it's that people used "racial slurs."

Giuliani was there on 911
07-01-2013, 11:46 PM
why is the OP's account restricted ?

BAllen
07-02-2013, 12:45 AM
It's easy to see. It's a Cultural Marxist Critical Theory attack on Southern culture.

Anti Federalist
07-02-2013, 12:57 AM

That's what I'd like to know.

kcchiefs6465
07-02-2013, 01:27 AM
[Post removed.]

ETA: Yawn. About what you would expect. CNN is a joke.

Antischism
07-02-2013, 04:52 AM
Why is race always such a hot topic on these forums? It seems like some people go out of their way to post articles regarding race whenever possible.

Nobexliberty
07-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Its okay to to invade innocent countries and drone innocent kids but saying the N-word is the worst thing in the history of mankind :rolleyes:, yes its an insult but no one deserves this treatment because of a bad word. Saying bad words is bad and should be shunned but not like the treatment Paula Deen has to go through.

ghengis86
07-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Words are like arrows

QuickZ06
07-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Words are like arrows

I used to be a writer like you, but then I took a word to the knee.

QuickZ06
07-02-2013, 06:11 AM
although hundreds of her black employees still go to work every day, and hordes of black customers showed up at her restaurant to support her last week

And why does the media care then?? O yeah, your government knows this will distract the sheep. Funny she had more guts to say the truth under oath than almost any other politician ever has.

QuickZ06
07-02-2013, 06:12 AM
And why are they checking out green, is the gd TSA on here to?

shane77m
07-02-2013, 06:24 AM
This has nothing to do with race per say. It is all about the money. This is marketing at work. Go after the spokesperson of the competition.

http://www.mmm-online.com/victoza-in-its-crosshairs-lilly-primes-for-marketing-duel/article/300371/

Victoza in its crosshairs, Lilly primes for marketing duelAs the dust settles from the American Diabetes Association meeting this week, a marketing battle is brewing. Data presented at the big confab suggested that Eli Lilly's experimental GLP-1 analog, dulaglutide, is largely on-par, efficacy wise, with some of its would-be competition.

The three GLP-1 drugs on the market are Bristol-Myers Squibb's/AstraZeneca's Byetta and Bydureon, which are once-daily and once-weekly GLP-1s, respectively, and the once-daily Victoza, sold by Novo Nordisk. With minimal clinical differences separating the 1.5-mg version of dulaglutide from these others, and more GLP-1s in development from other manufacturers, analysts foresee an intense battle for share of the GLP-1 market, which Barclays expects to reach nearly $2.5 billion in sales this year, rising to $7-8 billion by 2020.

To grab a piece, the Indianapolis-based drug maker has some work ahead. Most telling will be a head-to-head trial, called AWARD-6, testing dulaglutide against market behemoth Victoza. The results are expected to be out by late this year or early next. Lilly expects to submit dulaglutide for FDA approval later this year.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/paula-deen-novo-nordisk_n_3509855.html

In a stunning reversal, pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk announced today that it will "suspend" its partnership with Paula Deen.

Novo Nordisk manufactures the diabetes drug Victoza, which Deen has controversially promoted since announcing in 2012 that she suffered from Type II diabetes. Deen, known for her butter-laden recipes, was roundly labeled as a hypocrite for cashing in on her illness while also promoting unhealthy recipes.

amy31416
07-02-2013, 06:24 AM

Dammit. Come on mods....

juleswin
07-02-2013, 06:32 AM
It gets better (worse). The main gripe I heard, or at least the major "scandal," involved her discussing how a Civil War -themed wedding would benefit from black waiters in white uniforms, because she really liked that look for a Civil War -themed wedding.

Let's pause here and think about this.

No one jumped up and down demanding that the evil bridezilla who came up with having a Civil War -themed wedding be tarred and feathered and such.

No one would argue that if you were going to have a Mexican-themed wedding you might want Hispanic-looking waitstaff in "quaint" outfits (it's done all the time), and likewise for a traditional Chinese wedding or an Indian wedding, and so on. People customize their waitstaff all the time for events. But noooOOOOOoooo, Paula Deen is the epitome of the racist old white lady... who was so racist... that... she was sued... by a lady... who was a manager? Weird how she wound up being a manager, since obviously Deen wants to fry up black babies in a stick of butter and dust them with powdered sugar before serving them up on Confederate flag -patterned plates. Why would you work for this woman?

So the allegation that the work environment was sexual and violent was not what caught the media's eye. No, it's that people used "racial slurs."

It was a plantation themed wedding not a civil war themed wedding. Also it is frowned upon by the media to tar and feather an unknown civilian who may not have the power to defend themselves. Tar and feathering is usually done to celebrities of public personalities.

A better analogy would be say trying to create a WWII themed wedding by using jews with shaved heads and emaciated bodies for waiters and servants. This reason why there is an outrage about it, it is because she/bride mused about recreating a very tragic part of black American history with those same African Americans whose ancestors lived through those hard and tragic time. Had she tried to create a Cameroonian/Indian/Korean/Mexican traditional wedding with Africans/x/x/x/ as waiters? nobody would make a pip about it.

Lastly, a racist do not go around making said racial group who they are racist to managers. The manager was probably a greedy sob who tried to use the court system to enrich him/herself but in the process has made things worse for Paula Deen and a lot of black people in the future.

QuickZ06
07-02-2013, 06:32 AM
What if it is not the mods but the NSA cracking down on us.......shit I said NSA now I am screwed, well dang said it twice. I am toast.

juleswin
07-02-2013, 06:38 AM
Nothing says freedom like forbidden words and thoughts, defined as only by what the fickle mob says so, that can come back thirty years later and used to destroy you.

I am off to report myself to the Miniluv for crimethink now.

To be fair, this is not the govt forbidding anyone from using any word. Unfortunately, the mob still works its magic in a free society and companies who wish to appease the mob should have the freedom to fire whoever they think will turn the mob against them.

We've got to remember that a free society doesn't mean a perfect society. Free companies can still exercise their freedom to do completely idiotic things and we all have to live with it

tod evans
07-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Meanwhile Paula Deens book sales soar....

Fickle mob or attempted social engeneering?

BAllen
07-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Why is race always such a hot topic on these forums? It seems like some people go out of their way to post articles regarding race whenever possible.

Because the Cultural Marxists have made it so.

Henry Rogue
07-02-2013, 01:04 PM
When did green73 get banned or what ever this is called? What did he get banned for? Starting this thread? I looked through his recent post, I can't find anything ban worthy.

Philhelm
07-02-2013, 01:07 PM
When did green73 get banned or what ever this is called? What did he get banned for? Starting this thread? I looked through his recent post, I can't find anything ban worthy.

It's the forum equivalent of being black-bagged by the feds.

Henry Rogue
07-02-2013, 01:20 PM
It's the forum equivalent of being black-bagged by the feds. That sucks. I am still bewildered. Hopefully it isn't permanent.

JustinTime
07-02-2013, 04:36 PM

I guess she thought Americans would be sensible, and understand this is something she said following a traumatic event in her life and that she wasn't in a normal state of mind at the time.

Dumb woman! Don't she know Americans don't have any sense!

Its not the race issue that concerns me.

Its the way the media has told half-truths over and over (neglecting to explain she used the slur talking about a man who held a gun to her head) and has manipulated gobs of idiots into a modern-day lynch mob.

Philhelm
07-02-2013, 04:46 PM
That sucks. I am still bewildered. Hopefully it isn't permanent.

You're next.

Henry Rogue
07-02-2013, 06:25 PM
You're next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA&feature=player_detailpage#t=5s

juleswin
07-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Calm down everyone. Postmaster green73 is back and I got a +rep to prove it :)

Welcome back and please dont get banned, you and Warlord keep the forum stocked up with new stories

donnay
07-02-2013, 07:09 PM

I totally agree--WHY? Then I watched that Matt Lauer interview (why she did it, I will NEVER know?), and when she said, "I is what I is" she really sounded stupid and the interview became a joke then.

She should of said when first asked, I cannot recall (like senators and congresscritters often say under oath) and move on. The more she talked about it the more she admitted being politically incorrect and in the court of public (brainwashing) opinion she was guilty.

Keeping your mouth shut, is the best defense.

FrancisMarion
07-02-2013, 07:52 PM
http://arizonaoddities.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/butter.jpg