PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Admits Real Reason Dems Are Pushing Amnesty: “70% Of Hispanics Vote Democratic”

Lucille
07-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Yes, we know.

Pelosi Admits Real Reason Dems Are Pushing Amnesty: “70% Of Hispanics Vote Democratic”…
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/01/pelosi_we_wouldnt_even_be_where_we_are_right_now_h ad_it_not_been_that_70_of_hispanics_voted_for_obam a.html

DAVID GREGORY: Well, what's gonna happen? I mean, we know that those are the outlines of it, but you've been very tough on the speaker saying he's weak. And how-- how optimistic can you be given the fact that I just qu-- you know, cited for you and the views that you're hearing that you're gonna get something akin to what the Senate did?

NANCY PELOSI: We wouldn't even be where we are right now had it not been that 70% of Hispanics voted for President Obama, voted Democratic in the last election. That caused an epiphany in the Senate, that's for sure. So all of a sudden now we have already passed comprehensive immigration reform in the Senate. That's a big victory.

The-- I believe that the members of Congress, many more than h-- than are directly affected themselves-- by the number of Hispanics in their district will do what is right for our country. And it's certainly right-- for the Republicans if they ever wanna win a presidential race.

The senators know it's important to win statewide-- to have Hispanics and other immigrant populations-- supporting them. Hopefully they can persuade their colleagues in the House. But I think there are enough, there are enough. The question is do we have to have these pi r squared mathematical f-- formulas about what it takes to bring something forth. 218, that's a majority of the House.

Related: How embarrassing: Priebus tells Latinos, “The GOP has changed.”
http://jenkuznicki.com/2013/07/how-embarrassing-priebus-tells-latinos-the-gop-has-changed/

Brian4Liberty
07-01-2013, 11:17 AM
And there's a grinning Chuck Schumer and John McCain somewhere in the background...

RonPaulFanInGA
07-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Schumer's poodle, Marco Rubio, is the biggest useful idiot ever.

Dr.3D
07-01-2013, 11:26 AM
I've always thought that was the real reason the Dems want amnesty for the Hispanics. They know if that happens, the Republicans will never win another election.

torchbearer
07-01-2013, 11:36 AM
I've always thought that was the real reason the Dems want amnesty for the Hispanics. They know if that happens, the Republicans will never win another election.

especially with the branding of hating brown people.
gop will never win again with a branding of hate towards immigrants. i think rand has been beating this drum lately.

AuH20
07-01-2013, 11:40 AM

Dependent voters never leave the plantation. The democrats know the game.

Ender
07-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Pelosi Admits Real Reason Dems Are Pushing Amnesty: “70% Of Hispanics Vote Democratic"

Not in Utah.

Dr.3D
07-01-2013, 12:00 PM
especially with the branding of hating brown people.
gop will never win again with a branding of hate towards immigrants. i think rand has been beating this drum lately.

I doubt they hate immigrants, they just don't like the ones that cut in line ahead of those who are trying to enter this country legally.

AlexAmore
07-01-2013, 12:07 PM
We have to try and get the black vote. They're actually socially conservative and vote more than Hispanics (for now).

Anyway I think Rand Paul in a general election can beat anybody under any circumstances. He's anti-war, anti-drug war and so on. I actually hope it's Hitlery we're up against.

AuH20
07-01-2013, 12:09 PM
We have to try and get the black vote. They're actually socially conservative and vote more than Hispanics (for now).

Anyway I think Rand Paul in a general election can beat anybody under any circumstances. He's anti-war, anti-drug war and so on. I actually hope it's Hitlery we're up against.

And they are domestic Americans who have been through thick and thin with us. It's not like they just woke up in the US yesterday.

torchbearer
07-01-2013, 04:32 PM
I doubt they hate immigrants, they just don't like the ones that cut in line ahead of those who are trying to enter this country legally.

that is not the perception, and from the people i talk to on here- xenophobia is king.
if i was of mexican decent, i wouldn't feel welcomed by the gop, and thus, wouldn't vote for them.