http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CNb34vPqrN0
http://youtu.be/CNb34vPqrN0

Carlybee
06-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Wonder if he has a weapon in his purse

opal
06-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Wonder if he has a weapon in his purse

probably just his maxi pad and chap stick - not that there's anything wrong with a good chap stick

I'm going to hazard a guess that this guy has never had his home broken into.. or been mugged or otherwise voilated.

tangent4ronpaul
06-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Ban glass bottles... Like in pubs and restaurants? Not sure if that extends to martini glasses....

The UK already did that!

Along with bans on kitchen knives within age limits. And permits...

The UK is always 10 years ahead of the US in police state measures....

-t

green73
06-30-2013, 09:40 AM
probably just his maxi pad and chap stick - not that there's anything wrong with a good chap stick

I'm going to hazard a guess that this guy has never had his home broken into.. or been mugged or otherwise voilated.

He'd probably just drop trou and shout Have your way with me!

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 09:44 AM

That's because all people are good, except when they're not....then they just need someone to understand them.

amy31416
06-30-2013, 09:50 AM
So (couldn't watch the video), he'd ban forks, chopsticks, regular sticks, roses with thorns, pineapples, kittens, puppies, nachos, fan blades, saws, etc.?

green73
06-30-2013, 09:52 AM
So (couldn't watch the video), he'd ban forks, chopsticks, regular sticks, roses with thorns, pineapples, kittens, puppies, nachos, fan blades, saws, etc.?

We are a very ingenuous species. We can find remedies for all those things.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2013, 10:14 AM
This man should be exiled to the DPRK.

amy31416
06-30-2013, 10:18 AM
We are a very ingenuous species. We can find remedies for all those things.

Ingenuous, eh?

I need to patent those foam rubber chopsticks I invented. Obviously steaks would have to be banned since you need a knife to cut them.

Carlybee
06-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Ingenuous, eh?

I need to patent those foam rubber chopsticks I invented. Obviously steaks would have to be banned since you need a knife to cut them.

well you could just eat the steak caveman style

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 10:24 AM
well you could just eat the steak caveman style

But teeth would also have to be banned!

Nobexliberty
06-30-2013, 10:26 AM
But teeth would also have to be banned! I bite anyone that would try to take mine.

Carlybee
06-30-2013, 10:26 AM
But teeth would also have to be banned!

Nah just the incisors filed down

jtstellar
06-30-2013, 11:09 AM
anything sharper than your elbows he meant?

asurfaholic
06-30-2013, 11:49 AM
What about blunt objects? Hammer, bag of potatoes, yadda yadda

kathy88
06-30-2013, 11:58 AM

I'm going to hazard a guess that this guy has never had his home broken into.. or been mugged or otherwise voilated.my guess is he HAS had a gerbil up his ass.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-30-2013, 12:04 PM
ban eating utensils

Cleaner44
06-30-2013, 12:11 PM
About the only thing the old man got right is that we should treat others as we want to be treated, that is the ultimate solution, not a nanny state that infringes upon an individuals rights.

bunklocoempire
06-30-2013, 02:02 PM
About the only thing the old man got right is that we should treat others as we want to be treated, that is the ultimate solution, not a nanny state that infringes upon an individuals rights.

I agree, but I couldn't help thinking why? The guy had a nice purse and coat ensemble there, why shouldn't I just take that ensemble?

# 1 I shouldn't take it because of what he might will do to me if I tried to take that it.

#2 I shouldn't take it because I respect him first and foremost because of #1. Respect of #1 leads to voluntary humbleness and respect.

You don't get #2 without #1.

A monopoly of government force is what coat and purse guy wants for 5 minutes and then he gives 15 seconds to the actual solution without remembering how it ties into what he just said. :rolleyes: lol

ClydeCoulter
06-30-2013, 02:33 PM
I agree, but I couldn't help thinking why? The guy had a nice purse and coat ensemble there, why shouldn't I just take that ensemble?

# 1 I shouldn't take it because of what he might will do to me if I tried to take that it.

#2 I shouldn't take it because I respect him first and foremost because of #1. Respect of #1 leads to voluntary humbleness and respect.

You don't get #2 without #1.

A monopoly of government force is what coat and purse guy wants for 5 minutes and then he gives 15 seconds to the actual solution without remembering how it ties into what he just said. :rolleyes: lol

While you are probably correct in your assessment of "You don't get #2 without #1", that's really too bad it has to be that way. It really is a failure of mankind that the threat of someone defending themselves is needed as a good deterrent.

edit: Or is it just reptilians that need that deterrent? :)