PDA

View Full Version : Rand

vita3
06-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Ready for him to take the Senate floor for hours & talk about what we are involved with & who with in Syria. & Suggest a healthier path,

End the madness please.

If you want to advance higher we need you to take this on.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 07:07 PM
I would like to suggest a Rand Paul refresher course. The man's foundational beliefs are clear here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZYs4cNVKqs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ft0bv9XYg

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Good call.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Ready for him to take the Senate floor for hours & talk about what we are involved with & who with in Syria. & Suggest a healthier path,

End the madness please.

If you want to advance higher we need you to take this on.

Where have you been? He's been talking about it all over the place in interviews and he recently had legislation to stop Obama from giving the rebels/Al Qaeda, aid of any kind.

Mr.NoSmile
06-29-2013, 07:19 PM
All that and I'm unsure whether he or anyone on his staff reads or even knows about this forum.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 07:28 PM
All that and I'm unsure whether he or anyone on his staff reads or even knows about this forum.

I'm pretty confident that they regularly check in. I don't think it's the highlight of their weekly agenda, but I do guess they check in regularly.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 07:30 PM
How did this play out again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygwZHpTUmaI

I wonder if Peter Schiff regrets talking all that mess about his dad wasting his life. Yeah, he is now trying to help him get out of jail.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty confident that they regularly check in. I don't think it's the highlight of their weekly agenda, but I do guess they check in regularly.

Pretty sure Matt is on the staff. (cheerleader, snitch, canary it's not a paid posistion)

anaconda
06-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Pretty sure Matt is on the staff.

I would think that if Rand wanted a low cost access to the grassroots mindset that logging on to RPF would make much sense.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 07:37 PM
I would think that if Rand wanted a low cost access to the grassroots mindset that logging on to RPF would make much sense.

You would think. But I doubt he has that much time -- or really cares for that matter. Isn't that obvious.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 07:40 PM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?315979-Possible-coming-attack-on-the-campaign

Tell me who is he really defending here? How did he get that info. That guy isn't that smart, I have followed him through plenty of forums (he's big into media forums especially radio) and have plenty screen shots of how he speaks.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 08:14 PM
You would think. But I doubt he has that much time -- or really cares for that matter. Isn't that obvious.

Yeah but I bet a staffer gets appointed to consolidate some good talking points. An hour a week at least.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Yeah but I bet a staffer gets appointed to consolidate some good talking points. An hour a week at least.

Yeah and who is our canary ? Think about it. If you ask me I think he's jesse sell-out protege .

WD-NY
06-29-2013, 09:09 PM

Yup - I'd honestly be surprised/dissapointed if they werent checking in daily since it only takes 10 or so minutes to scan through whatever's been posted on a given day (off-season). $10 says Rand has this sub-forum bookmarked as well (and reads through are posts) regularly. How could he not!?

Which is why I think the next 12-14 months presents a golden opportunity for RPFers to be heard by Rand & Co (before the din of 2016 completely drowns us out).

compromise
06-29-2013, 09:48 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?315979-Possible-coming-attack-on-the-campaign

Tell me who is he really defending here? How did he get that info. That guy isn't that smart, I have followed him through plenty of forums (he's big into media forums especially radio) and have plenty screen shots of how he speaks.

He may not be too smart, but it's hard to match his skill politically.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 11:47 PM
Yeah and who is our canary ? Think about it. If you ask me I think he's jesse sell-out protege .

Just log on and head for the Rand Paul subforum.

eleganz
06-30-2013, 12:08 AM
Yup - I'd honestly be surprised/dissapointed if they werent checking in daily since it only takes 10 or so minutes to scan through whatever's been posted on a given day (off-season). $10 says Rand has this sub-forum bookmarked as well (and reads through are posts) regularly. How could he not!?

Which is why I think the next 12-14 months presents a golden opportunity for RPFers to be heard by Rand & Co (before the din of 2016 completely drowns us out).

If Reince Preibus reads DP then Rand has to read RPF...it doesn't matter though. As long as Ron endorses and is voting for Rand, I'm good...

vita3
06-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Liberty,

I'd like to see Rand talk about this in length in the Senate. Something similar to his drone fillibuster.