PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin floats idea of leaving the Republican Party

CaseyJones
06-29-2013, 01:46 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/29/sarah-palin-floats-idea-of-leaving-republican-party-video/

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican nominee for vice president responded to a Fox News Channel viewer’s Twitter question Saturday about the possibility of her and conservative talker Mark Levin abandoning the Republican Party and creating something called the “Freedom Party.”

video at link

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Alaska!!!!

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican nominee for vice president responded to a Fox News Channel viewer’s Twitter question Saturday about the possibility of her and conservative talker Mark Levin abandoning the Republican Party and creating something called the “Freedom Party.”

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/facepalm.gif

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2013, 01:54 PM
She is changing into a freedomer. This is awsome news.

But I would believe their Freedom mantra if Palin and Levin called for Freedom for Iraqis and Palestinians also and not just for highly free Americans.

06-29-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't think it's a good idea. Pull any significant numbers from the GOP and the Democrats will be in total control of the country.

TaftFan
06-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Ideally this would be tried in an extremely red state. In combination with it, you would have to create a progressive party as well to siphon off Democratic votes.

After some time you might be able to be the dominant party in that state, then work in other states to do it.

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2013, 02:12 PM
I don't think it's a good idea. Pull any significant numbers from the GOP and the Democrats will be in total control of the country.

There you has it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztniXzDE8VE&feature=player_detailpage#t=61s

Maybe that is Levin's plan to keep a Dem neocon in WH as GOP is turning anti-interventionist with Rand's rise?

parocks
06-29-2013, 02:58 PM

Right on - endless fight with the GOP we don't like. That's what has been happening for 72 or so years. Usually we lose.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Interesting strategy by the establishment? Abandon the party as Rand is about to ascend and take over then try and cut into his vote in the general election come 2016? Use neocon radio platforms to brainwash the masses. Even if they peel off 5-10% it might throw it to Clinton or Biden.

Seraphim
06-29-2013, 03:11 PM
And what of the independent and blue democrats who are PISSSSSSSED at the Dem Party and Obama?

They are irrelevant?

Those are THE MOST IMPORTANT voters to win liberty back.

This sort of this will pull them away from the Dems as well.

kahless
06-29-2013, 03:15 PM
Interesting strategy by the establishment? Abandon the party as Rand is about to ascend and take over then try and cut into his vote in the general election come 2016? Use neocon radio platforms to brainwash the masses. Even if they peel off 5-10% it might throw it to Clinton or Biden.

Hmmm.

Rubio turned out to be a disaster for them, Jeb does not poll well and too many would sit home with Christie. The Neocons are getting desperate if that is their strategy to stop Rand.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 03:22 PM
Hmmm.

Rubio turned out to be a disaster for them, Jeb does not poll well and too many would sit home with Christie. The Neocons are getting desperate if that is their strategy to stop Rand.

Well to this old Warlord Rand being nominated is looking like a walk over in IA and NH so these guys can no doubt see it. What better way than to establish a third party and use neocon platforms to broadcast it for a few years and promote their presidential candidate and siphon off 10, 15% (who knows) of the vote nationally to elect Clinton/Biden. Be under no illusions someone like Beck will be on board ready to shepherd the herd and so will the self appointed Constitutional "scholar" Mark Levin. The scheme promises years of rants and screeching monologues about being denied ballot access, debate time, policies, candidate vetting etc. Mark Levin has been promising "a few ideas" on how to deal with the "tyranny" he see's for a while now and I doubt he's about to endorse nullification which he sounds like close to doing. Shocker: He's got a new book out this fall so this might tie into that?

JK/SEA
06-29-2013, 03:32 PM
yeah...great news.

burp.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 03:36 PM
By the way do you guys remember when Mark Levin threw a fit and threatened to pull support from Rand Paul in Kentucky if Ron ran third party?

How the worm has turned.

Neil Desmond
06-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Are they going to be for freedom the same way that liberals are for liberalism?

HOLLYWOOD
06-29-2013, 03:55 PM
The RNC/GOP are so far right and corrupt, they are now: Fascist-Marxists.

kcchiefs6465
06-29-2013, 03:56 PM
She's gonna become a democrat now?

AuH20
06-29-2013, 03:59 PM
The RNC/GOP are so far right and corrupt, they are now: Fascist-Marxists.

You do know that we are the far right? Right?

http://neprimer.com/ePress/images/5000YearLeap1.gif

TaftFan
06-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Hmmm.

Unfortunately Jeb polls GREAT.

otherone
06-29-2013, 04:08 PM
And what of the independent and blue democrats who are PISSSSSSSED at the Dem Party and Obama?

They are irrelevant?

Palin needs Kucinich. And Chomsky. And Nader. And Buchanan.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 04:09 PM

Yep, this could definitely be establishment damage control. How about this as a counter tactic: At the last possible moment Rand takes the Libertarian Party nomination for 2016 and causes the train wreck of the century.

AuH20
06-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Yep, this could definitely be establishment damage control. How about this as a counter tactic: Rand takes the Libertarian Party nomination for 2016 and causes the train wreck of the century.

I don't think Rand would feel comfortable in the Libertarian Party.

rpfocus
06-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Ah the bulb is starting to come on. That's one more person not limiting their thinking to the "two" (one) party system. Republican or Democrat, we all lose. Whether it's big money and warmonger shenanigans or illegal alien and welfare shenanigans, dont count on either side to do anything.

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 04:35 PM
By the way do you guys remember when Mark Levin threw a fit and threatened to pull support from Rand Paul in Kentucky if Ron ran third party?

How the worm has turned.

Sure do, but he's coming around now....all the signs are there! (Who was it who first told us that again?)

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't think Rand would feel comfortable in the Libertarian Party.

Nor do I think the LP would be comfortable with Rand.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 04:38 PM

What do they gain if the government shrinks ? All their skin is in that game. Is it really that hard to see ?

CaseyJones
06-29-2013, 04:46 PM

they were comfortable with Barr and Mr Humanitarian War Johnson

anaconda
06-29-2013, 04:51 PM

They took Bob Barr and Mike Gravel.

But I mention the LP thing only as a thought experiment about what dynamic would result if Rand suddenly (with all of his high poll numbers) bolted to a third party for 2016. I think we see essentially a Ross Perot resurrection.

06-29-2013, 05:12 PM

They are irrelevant?

You think Democrats want to join the Palin/Levin party? :confused:

Palin needs Kucinich. And Chomsky. And Nader. And Buchanan.

She doesn't want them.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 05:19 PM
They took Bob Barr .

Bob Barr is a rock star and the new improved version is likely on his way back to Congress. We're going to party like it's 1998 with Sanford, Barr and a Paul in Congress. Yeeehawwww...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J_jmnFkW7c4/SKdoB4JqxmI/AAAAAAAABmI/YposG2Z8x1g/s400/bob-barr.jpg

Carlybee
06-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Interesting. Count me out...their voices alone would annoy me into seclusion.

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 05:28 PM
I doubt they were comfortable with Bob Barr, but their ideal candidate had committed himself to the GOP (unfortunately).

thoughtomator
06-29-2013, 05:30 PM
The fact that Barr could win a Presidential nomination shows that the LP is not a serious political party.

Of course, anyone who followed them at all at any time could figure that out by the continuous indicators that that was the case.

06-29-2013, 05:34 PM
The fact that Barr could win a Presidential nomination shows that the LP is not a serious political party.

Of course, anyone who followed them at all at any time could figure that out by the continuous indicators that that was the case.

They apparently thought nominating a congressman would lend some credibility to them even though he didn't seem to agree with their platform. Didn't work out.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 05:36 PM

Thank you. And, by the way:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?339354-Take-The-No-Levin-Challenge

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 05:39 PM
They apparently thought nominating a congressman would lend some credibility to them even though he didn't seem to agree with their platform. Didn't work out.
what's wrong with trying to get a congressman nominated who doesn't agree with his party's platform? :rolleyes:

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
CVS doesn't sell enough earplugs to get me through THAT ​campaign season!!

Warlord
06-29-2013, 05:42 PM
He DOES agree with their platform and has been working for liberty and with organizations like the Marijuana Policy Project. Barr is A+ I hope he gets back to Congress. always liked him and he's even better now.

Carlybee
06-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Thank you. And, by the way:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?339354-Take-The-No-Levin-Challenge

Sure I'll commit...that guy is a Zionist assclown of the first order. I have NO clue why anyone gives him any credence whatsoever. When he comes on the radio, I turn it off.

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 05:58 PM
He DOES agree with their platform and has been working for liberty and with organizations like the Marijuana Policy Project. Barr is A+ I hope he gets back to Congress. always liked him and he's even better now.

Yeah, skip the fact he spent 95% of his life so far doing the opposite. Do you get paid to hold these views, what is the deal? Something smells really fishy about your speech. I don't find it a coincidence you so easily slide in and out of different names either. That is the first give away. You're either a 13 yr old kid with a vocabulary or a paid troll. Combine that with your ability to completely derail threads of importance to fill up the archives, and a picture starts to emerge that isn't something organic.

Carlybee
06-29-2013, 05:58 PM
CVS doesn't sell enough earplugs to get me through THAT ​campaign season!!

No kidding..if only I could imitate their voices..would be funny to put a parody campaign speech up on Soundcloud.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah, skip the fact he spent 95% of his life so far doing the opposite. Do you get paid to hold these views, what is the deal? Something smells really fishy about your speech. I don't find it a coincidence you so easily slide in and out of different names either. That is the first give away. You're either a 13 yr old kid with a vocabulary or a paid troll. Combine that with your ability to completely derail threads of importance to fill up the archives, and a picture starts to emerge that isn't something organic.

Oh really TP im a 13 year old troll despite me virtually telling you my age in Hot Topics if you can be bothered to work it out and describing in lurid detail my political awakening.

HOLLYWOOD
06-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Dead Center... the US Constitution. It's the all those clowns in the rigged 2 party system that are deviating far to the left (NEOMARXISTS) or far to the right NEOCONS

anaconda
06-29-2013, 06:45 PM
Sure I'll commit...that guy is a Zionist assclown of the first order. I have NO clue why anyone gives him any credence whatsoever. When he comes on the radio, I turn it off.

Thank you for your commitment. But at least 25% here continue to think Levin is relevant, and create a sick, self-fulfilling prophecy by posting his sophomoric, uneducated drivel. Makes me sad.

RDM
06-29-2013, 07:08 PM

He or she is definitely starting to show their true colors. Been waiting for the slip up. Think we just got it.

thehungarian
06-29-2013, 07:13 PM
They need a better name than "Freedom Party". Good lord.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Thank you for your commitment. But at least 25% here continue to think Levin is relevant, and create a sick, self-fulfilling prophecy by posting his sophomoric, uneducated drivel. Makes me sad.

Unfortunately he is on 300+ stations and has 10 million listeners so I thnk he is relevant. People listen to him especially GOP party members so it's good to keep track of what the neocon enemy is up to. Though Levin actually denies with a straight face ever being a neocon despite ranting like one for a decade

Kregisen
06-29-2013, 07:43 PM

http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg

http://wmbriggs.com/pics/nolan_chart.png

Christian Liberty
06-29-2013, 07:57 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/facepalm.gif

This.

Levin is huge fail...

She is changing into a freedomer. This is awsome news.

But I would believe their Freedom mantra if Palin and Levin called for Freedom for Iraqis and Palestinians also and not just for highly free Americans.

Not their job. They should just not support attacking Iraqis and Palestinians, or support others doing so. Otherwise, its not our business what they do.

Probably not, even though they took Barr and Johnson.

Barr sucks. Like really bad. Chuck Baldwin was ten times better and he didn't even claim to be Libertarian.

Fredom101
06-29-2013, 08:27 PM
The Libertarian Party doesn't nominate libertarians any more.
Last true libertarian nominated was Harry Browne in 2000.

Christian Liberty
06-29-2013, 08:28 PM

I thought Badnarik was?

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 08:30 PM
That's true. The problem is, people who are a pure as Ron Paul and Harry Browne don't come around every day.

Carson
06-29-2013, 08:36 PM
"Sarah Palin floats idea of leaving the Republican Party"

I think the Republican Party sailed on us a long time ago.

I still like calling it, "The New First Party" but call it what you want except a third party. I think that should be taken up by one of the weaker sisters.

Fredom101
06-29-2013, 08:55 PM
I thought Badnarik was?

I had some issues with Badnarik. He was anti-free market when it came to immigration. There were a few other things. Still, he was FAR more libertarian than Barr or Johnson.

cindy25
06-29-2013, 09:01 PM
I like the idea, if just to force the Republicans away from Wall Street. it would immediately be competitive in Alaska, Montana idaho. and others over time

Christian Liberty
06-29-2013, 09:02 PM
I had some issues with Badnarik. He was anti-free market when it came to immigration. There were a few other things. Still, he was FAR more libertarian than Barr or Johnson.

I think immigration is kind of up for debate among libertarians...

IIRC even Ron Paul doesn't totally support open borders.

I'm closer to supporting open borders than pretty much anyone I can think of, but even I don't support 100% open borders. I think if we're going to have any kind of standing army at all, it should defend our own border, and I'm not completely against restricting immigration from countries we deem to be a terrorist threat although I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs for it either (Basically, restricting immigration is ALWAYS better than a war in my mind.)

Wooden Indian
06-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Obvious establishment co-opt is obvious.

This is to pull softcore libertarian minded republicans away from the likes of Rand in 2016.

Sorry, Sarah. Call McCain out as the devil he is, apologize for letting him pimp you around the U.S., and then maybe... MAYBE we'll talk, honey. Til then, I don't believe a word outta your pretty little mouth.

kahless
06-29-2013, 09:14 PM

I'm closer to supporting open borders than pretty much anyone I can think of, but even I don't support 100% open borders. I think if we're going to have any kind of standing army at all, it should defend our own border, and I'm not completely against restricting immigration from countries we deem to be a terrorist threat although I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs for it either (Basically, restricting immigration is ALWAYS better than a war in my mind.)

Something people usually do not think about in this discussion is immigration to other countries. If a country is restricting Americans by age or restricting Americans rights to own land then we should place the same restrictions on their immigrants.

heavenlyboy34
06-29-2013, 09:20 PM
Dead Center... the US Constitution. It's the all those clowns in the rigged 2 party system that are deviating far to the left (NEOMARXISTS) or far to the right NEOCONS
I don't think the "left" in the establishment paradigm is seriously Marxist, though they borrow some of Marx's rhetoric. The ultimate end goal of the Marxists is a "withering away" of the State and the rise of a sort of egalitarianism/proletarian paradise in which the means of production (and most other things) are socialized. (though there is controversy about this among Marxians)

heavenlyboy34
06-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Badnarik was/is too conservative for a libertarian party. I miss Harry Browne. :( :'( R.I.P.

06-29-2013, 09:43 PM
I like the idea, if just to force the Republicans away from Wall Street. it would immediately be competitive in Alaska, Montana idaho. and others over time

No it wouldn't, it would split the vote and hand solid red states to the democrats. That's how politics works.

Here in Maine, a blue state we have a good Republican governor because of a solid independent candidate pulling votes from the democrats.

mac_hine
06-29-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42fW8dvaIao

Warlord
06-29-2013, 09:54 PM
A benevolent people!

Mark Levin makes me laugh... but not for the reasons he hopes.

KEEF
06-29-2013, 09:57 PM
For some reason, I can just hear her voice in my head blabbing that "Merican" brand freedom, with a whole heap of freedom fries on the side.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 10:01 PM
Find the youtube of him screaming that if Ron runs third party he won't support Rand in Kentucky and will "do all he can" to defeat him.

We want to shove that down his putrid little throat when he threatens the GOP with his "Freedom Party"

Sola_Fide
06-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Whatever...

Warlord
06-29-2013, 10:02 PM
For some reason, I can just hear her voice in my head blabbing that "Merican" brand freedom, with a whole heap of freedom fries on the side.

The irony being the "freedom fries" guy was Rep. Walter B. Jones who has apologized for his Iraq war vote and now fully supports non-interventionism. At least he has integrity. The likes of Mark Levin and the rest will never apologize for their cheerleading for that disaster and the continued Afghanistan disaster. Total cost of both 2 trillion+ plus a few more trillion in benefits to wounded vets. How conservative of them to support the bankrupting of an entire nation they claim to love.

RDM
06-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Obvious establishment co-opt is obvious.

This is to pull softcore libertarian minded republicans away from the likes of Rand in 2016.

Sorry, Sarah. Call McCain out as the devil he is, apologize for letting him pimp you around the U.S., and then maybe... MAYBE we'll talk, honey. Til then, I don't believe a word outta your pretty little mouth.
Also, call out your husband for endorsing Gingrich...and after he dumps you....then we can talk.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 11:54 PM
The likes of Mark Levin and the rest will never apologize for their cheerleading for that disaster and the continued Afghanistan disaster.

Laura Ingraham deserves a shout out as one of the few apologizers. Sincerity yet to be determined.

jtstellar
06-30-2013, 12:07 AM

begs the question who the fuck cares.. the only reason i even have to hear of LP is because of a select few handful around here we can do without.. all LP members here pls follow johnson to irrelevancy and leave us and our hard working candidates alone, thank you very much mf armchairs

heavenlyboy34
06-30-2013, 12:18 AM

w00t! I am approve! ^^ :D

heavenlyboy34
06-30-2013, 12:20 AM
begs the question who the fuck cares.. the only reason i even have to hear of LP is because of a select few handful around here we can do without.. all LP members here pls follow johnson to irrelevancy and leave us and our hard working candidates alone, thank you very much mf armchairs
Way to alienate potential allies. :rolleyes: Damn holier-than-thou republipricks. :P

Carson
06-30-2013, 12:25 AM

I'm thinking that defending the border was only a part of the solution back in the sixties and seventies. The border patrol did the best they could from the border to about fifty miles inland. The rest of law enforcement in the country had their backs. We also had others in government agencies seeing the rules were followed.

It has totally flipped now. Back then we had real money and had some say with our hard earned dollar. Now the counterfeiters have taken over and make every call in everyone's life.

We didn't have a militarized border then nor should we need one now. We did have an honest way of life. When we truly needed people they came in legally with visa's or green cards. They worked along side us for the same wages and benefits.

Now the criminals headed up by our counterfeiting organization have new ideas and ways to shirk their social obligations and shift them to an unsuspecting public. Even though the depth of the socialism has expanded unobserved on a large part people are finding it no longer pays to work hard. Or at all for that matter. We, as a nation, are even encouraging illegal immigration and setting up many up with some sort of hand out right from the day they arrive. To some it doesn't make sense. To the central banks I sort of figure it more than makes cents. I'm thinking this sort of logic is bringing them in the big bucks...

Globally!

Keith and stuff
06-30-2013, 12:28 AM

There's already the AIP and the LP in Alaska. Neither are competitive. Adding a 3rd fringe somewhat freedom minded party into the mix might just water down support for existing parties.

anaconda
06-30-2013, 12:56 AM

LP has a lot of ballot access.

libertygrl
06-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Hmmmm.... Remember when the Ron Paul Tea Party was gaining momentum and suddenly Beck started pushing his Tea Party / 9/12 idea? The momentum suddenly shifted from Ron Paul's Constitutional principles to more of just the same neo-con crap.

Could it be that there are actually some small inroads being made within the Republican party with Rand, Massie, Cruz, and maybe more people leaning toward Libertarianism? How to divert Conservative voters away from this? Have popular celebrity (Palin or Levin) form another party with a so called freedom message yet still maintain the same principles of foreign interventionism. Unless THAT platform changes, I will be very suspicious of this.

Origanalist
06-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Hmmmm.... Remember when the Ron Paul Tea Party was gaining momentum and suddenly Beck started pushing his Tea Party / 9/12 idea? The momentum suddenly shifted from Ron Paul's Constitutional principles to more of just the same neo-con crap.

Could it be that there are actually some small inroads being made within the Republican party with Rand, Massie, Cruz, and maybe more people leaning toward Libertarianism? How to divert Conservative voters away from this? Have popular celebrity (Palin or Levin) form another party with a so called freedom message yet still maintain the same principles of foreign interventionism. Unless THAT platform changes, I will be very suspicious of this.

+ rep

Warlord
06-30-2013, 07:58 AM
I've already explained n the thread what they're up to here. Someone find the youtube of Levin going crazy at the thought of Ron going third party. We need to spread it everywhere and shove it down his throat!

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 08:11 AM
I've already explained n the thread what they're up to here. Someone find the youtube of Levin going crazy at the thought of Ron going third party. We need to spread it everywhere and shove it down his throat!
Google is your friend...I'm sure you can find it. I tried to warn you a long time ago that Levin would pull something, but you insisted he was coming around.

Warlord
06-30-2013, 08:12 AM
Google is your friend...I'm sure you can find it. I tried to warn you a long time ago that Levin would pull something, but you insisted he was coming around.

PM me any posts you find of me or my cousin saying he's coming round. You'll have a long search for that. Google is your friend + ronpaulforums

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 08:25 AM
PM me any posts you find of me or my cousin saying he's coming round. You'll have a long search for that. Google is your friend + ronpaulforums
LOL @ "your cousin"

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 08:35 AM

Didn't take long at all actually (thread title, "Mark Levin is ripping them all" OP: itshappening)

He's now ripping Paul Ryan, not happy with his hero! haha! He's waking up big time.

silverhandorder
06-30-2013, 09:54 AM

Ideally this would be tried in an extremely red state. In combination with it, you would have to create a progressive party as well to siphon off Democratic votes.

After some time you might be able to be the dominant party in that state, then work in other states to do it.
Is there a difference?

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Palin sure has the ability to get people flustered around here.

Origanalist
06-30-2013, 10:11 AM

Where's Debbie Downer when you need her?

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 10:12 AM

On a board called "Liberty Forest"....who'da thunk it? :rolleyes:

Warlord
06-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Didn't take long at all actually (thread title, "Mark Levin is ripping them all" OP: itshappening)

Every single one (nearly) have been prefaced with the usual disclaimers about him and nearly every host I've posted about. Waking up refers to Ryan being a fraud. I dont for one minute think Mark Levin will wake up to liberty. He's a propagandist. This is clear in practically every thread I've wrote about him

Warlord
06-30-2013, 10:17 AM
This is what my cousin also said in the thread cajun - numerous times there are comments like this:

't doesn't matter about the election. I expect him to go with the fraud Rubio. I expect they will all be talking him up under orders from Conda.

But that doesn't matter. He is bashing the sacred Fed and the GOP congressional leadership.'

So yeah I'm happy they bash the Republicans and the frauds occasionally but i'm very aware they're not our friends and will point this out and attack them constantly. Probably more than anyone on this board over the last 6 years at least my cousin.

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Every single one (nearly) have been prefaced with the usual disclaimers about him and nearly every host I've posted about. Waking up refers to Ryan being a fraud. I dont for one minute think Mark Levin will wake up to liberty. He's a propagandist. This is clear in practically every thread I've wrote about him
LOL....OK, whatever. I'm glad you recognize the fact that Levin will never wake up to liberty, whether you've known it all along or just figured it out. Now if we could just get you to stop posting about him.

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Daily Beast (http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/06/30/sarah-palin-open-to-leaving-gop.html), on the subject of Palin leaving the GOP:
Oh, Sarah: don’t tease the GOP like this, it’s been a rough year for them. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/Rofl2-1.gif

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2013, 10:21 AM
On a board called "Liberty Forest"....who'da thunk it? :rolleyes:
It must be her looks.:D

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 10:22 AM
This is what my cousin also said in the thread cajun - numerous times there are comments like this:

't doesn't matter about the election. I expect him to go with the fraud Rubio. I expect they will all be talking him up under orders from Conda.

But that doesn't matter. He is bashing the sacred Fed and the GOP congressional leadership.'

So yeah I'm happy they bash the Republicans and the frauds occasionally but i'm very aware they're not our friends and will point this out and attack them constantly. Probably more than anyone on this board over the last 6 years at least my cousin.

OK, whatever. But just stop referring to your former account as your cousin. It's kinda silly, because we know who you are.

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 10:22 AM
It must be her looks.:D

Men are such fools for any pretty face. :rolleyes:

Warlord
06-30-2013, 10:29 AM
OK, whatever. But just stop referring to your former account as your cousin. It's kinda silly, because we know who you are.

My cousin is a respected goat herder. Please don't cast aspersions on his character. We take honor very seriously here cajun

kahless
06-30-2013, 10:30 AM

Outside of the close knit group that posts here with high posts counts, I am probably like allot of others that post and read here that are not tracking peoples different socket puppet accounts.

So who was or is Warlord?

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Men are such fools for any pretty face. :rolleyes:
She got more than just that:toady:

Nobexliberty
06-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Men are such fools for any pretty face. :rolleyes: Boys too, and do not forget other body parts!

enhanced_deficit
06-30-2013, 10:52 AM

There you has it:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?419774-Sarah-Palin-floats-idea-of-leaving-the-Republican-Party&p=5100734&viewfull=1#post5100734

Marky
06-30-2013, 10:52 AM
It would probably just be a more in your face and vile version of the current GOP.

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 11:02 AM
So who was or is Warlord?
itshappening

enhanced_deficit
06-30-2013, 11:08 AM
Boys too, and do not forget other body parts!

http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/capt699c541841134170bb1e059c2839b76cmccain_2008_pa lin_pagh116.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=palin+stage+calves&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ZtU52O05rlwdaM&tbnid=EekbhaaOXzzy3M:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffloppingaces.net%2F2008%2F10%2F09 %2Frisque-business%2F&ei=c2XQUd3kMpG-9QSXi4HwCg&bvm=bv.48572450,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNEmnPSDOzkD32CjcpMwZx4GfaMQCA&ust=1372698132056969)

Carlybee
06-30-2013, 11:11 AM
She got more than just that:toady:

Not really...she has come off as kind of ignorant on many occasions.

06-30-2013, 11:27 AM
LP has a lot of ballot access.

and does nothing with it, nobody gets elected.

cajuncocoa
06-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Not really...she has come off as kind of ignorant on many occasions.

GOP men and boys only notice that she looks like the hot librarian :rolleyes: They don't really care about the occasional ignorance that comes out of her mouth.

And then we all wonder why we're in such a mess.

Warlord
06-30-2013, 11:33 AM
I love her in that sweatshirt/hoodie she wears on the cover of her book or her twitter can't remember. That's about it really.

06-30-2013, 11:36 AM
GOP men and boys only notice that she looks like the hot librarian :rolleyes: They don't really care about the occasional ignorance that comes out of her mouth.

See that's the thing, it's only occasional. I would say I agree with her 80% of the time, even more lately she's seeming to have changed for the better.

Fredom101
06-30-2013, 11:45 AM

If you want closed borders then you are asking for the same people who run the wars and the welfare state to be capable of running borders. Not gonna happen. And it's definitely an anti-free market position. Freedom includes the ability to travel. Walking across fictitious lines in the sand should be a basic human right. If you want to tackle the issue of immigration, start with the welfare and warfare states. "Border security" just means less liberty. I'm assuming you don't live anywhere near the border. If you do, you are used to the jackboots doing "border checks" 60 miles from the border. Not freedom. :(

Carlybee
06-30-2013, 11:53 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAPWD-PR_FA

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2013, 12:26 PM
See that's the thing, it's only occasional. I would say I agree with her 80% of the time, even more lately she's seeming to have changed for the better.
Yep, never claimed she was an intellectual but she has her uses if she plays her cards right. This entire thread is meaningless and her musings were taken seriously by those who I wouldn't expect to take her seriously esp in this instance.

HOLLYWOOD
06-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Men are such fools for any pretty face. :rolleyes: I know the supplier to Palin's "DOCTOR"... it's all Botox & Collagen injections for the NEWSCORP mouthpiece. I wish Palin would make this entertaining. When the press confronts her on possibility of leaving the GOP... She should reply, "I was misquoted, I just want the phony liberals charading in the GOP to leave. Marco Rubio, John McCain, et al these tax and spend Republicans need to move into the Marxist party."

Make it entertaining Sarah, that's why you're paid those annual 7 FIGURE salaries.

kahless
06-30-2013, 01:15 PM
I know the supplier to Palin's "DOCTOR"... it's all Botox & Collagen injections for the NEWSCORP mouthpiece. I wish Palin would make this entertaining. When the press confronts her on possibility of leaving the GOP... She should reply, "I was misquoted, I just want the phony liberals charading in the GOP to leave. Marco Rubio, John McCain, et al these tax and spend Republicans need to move into the Marxist party."

Make it entertaining Sarah, that's why you're paid those annual 7 FIGURE salaries.

I suspect she will not ever mention McCain's name in a negative like as not to risk him or his staff from exposing her short comings during the campaign.