View Full Version : Michael Savage: Rush and Hannity conned by Marco Rubio

Warlord
06-29-2013, 10:51 AM
"I knew from the get-go he was a fraud!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeHXlN9thCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeHXlN9thCk

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Savage aka Michael Weiner himself is not owned by anyone perhaps?

That said, disintegration of former neoconish media gangs is not bad news and was inevitable.

Mark Levin Goes After Michael Savage: 'Troll, Thigh Rash ... (http://www.mediaite.com/online/mark-levin-tears-apart-michael-savage-troll-thigh-rash-transgendering-weiner/)www.mediaite.com/.../mark-levin-tears-apart-michael-savage-troll-thigh-...‎
May 25, 2013 – Renaming Savage “Michael Weiner”—”He changed his name,” Levin ... to do is Google his name, Google 'Allen Ginsberg,' Google 'Fiji,' and all ...

Mark Levin blasts 'transgendering' 'snaggletooth' 'troll' Michael SavageMay 24, 2013 – Mark mentioned googling Savage and fiji. So I did: Michael Savage AKA Michael Alan Weiner. Before becoming Michael Savage, he authored ...

Warlord
06-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Lol @ Allen West. He goes after Rush and Hannity for being schmoozed by Rubio but then slips in he invited Allen West to his house in Florida and instantly likes him despite being on record a fraud and voting for big spending bills.

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Suspected war criminal Allen West was invited by confirmed War Crimes cheerleader Savage Weiner?

Former neocon factory seems to be in remaking lately, hopefully for better.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Suspected war criminal Allen West was invited by confirmed War Crimes cheerleader Savage Weiner?

Former neocon factory seems to be in remaking lately, hopefully for better.

Seems a little inconsistent for Dr. Savage to bag Hannity and Rush over Rubes then n the same breath praise Allen West. How does he know Rubes didn't go swimming at Rush's Florida mansion or hung out at Hannity's New York townhouse?

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Seems a little inconsistent for Dr. Savage to bag Hannity and Rush over Rubes then n the same breath praise Allen West. How does he know Rubes didn't go swimming at Rush's Florida mansion or hung out at Hannity's New York townhouse?

So many questions.

Or if Dr. Savage Weiner and Allen West went swimming in Fiji?
Yea I took the Levin bait and googled "michael savage fiji", now I regret it.

kahless
06-29-2013, 11:25 AM
I doubt Hannity was conned. Rubio is the Neocon puppet so Hannity is just doing what his handlers expect from him. The problem is things are not going according to plan so Rubio's supporters look foolish and going down with the sinking ship.

Hannity also has no backbone and has the false perception of fearing losing Hispanic viewers by criticizing Rubio rather than gain viewers by supporting him.

Spikender
06-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Rush and Hannity conned by Rubio?

Conning the con men ain't as hard as I thought then.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 11:27 AM
So many questions.

Or if Dr. Savage Weiner and Allen West went swimming in Fiji?
Yea I took the Levin bait and googled "savage fiji", now I regret it.

He's a lot more entertaining to listen to though at least compared to the others who's callers are heavily screened for rabid fans: "you're a great American Sean", "you're so clever Grate one"

compromise
06-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Savage actually turned against the Iraq War. He's been improving recently.

kahless
06-29-2013, 11:36 AM
He's a lot more entertaining to listen to though at least compared to the others who's callers are heavily screened for rabid fans: "you're a great American Sean", "you're so clever Grate one"

"We love you Sean". Usually some dopey woman that Sean tries to educate. So boring.

It has been a long time since I have been able to stomach listening to that show.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 11:45 AM
"We love you Sean". Usually some dopey woman that Sean tries to educate. So boring.

It has been a long time since I have been able to stomach listening to that show.

It was hard listening to any of them over the last 6 years as they've all crucified Ron Paul in the most derisive terms however it's a lot easier now for an old Warlord like myself. That's why I enjoy AJ so much I guess and counts a lot for his meteoric rise where even the mighty Glenn Beck takes shots at him.

jtstellar
06-29-2013, 11:33 PM
holy shit..

edit: eh he said alan west should be president? this guy is really all over the place

Sola_Fide
06-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Savage actually turned against the Iraq War. He's been improving recently.

Stay skeptical. He's no where near liberty.

anaconda
06-30-2013, 12:27 AM
"Yesterday's Kleenex." LOL.

Warlord
06-30-2013, 02:15 AM
"Yesterday's Kleenex." LOL.

See you're allowed to laugh.

Interesting though he admitted to having dinner wth Romney. Shows you why he was so soft on him during the campaign but of course he viciously attacked/smeared Ron.

anaconda
06-30-2013, 06:38 PM
See you're allowed to laugh.

Interesting though he admitted to having dinner wth Romney. Shows you why he was so soft on him during the campaign but of course he viciously attacked/smeared Ron.

I heard Savage give Ron a few props during the campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoTvHCGpgYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYYrZkcOw_w