PDA

View Full Version : America Will See Its Worst Race Riot Yet This Summer

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 06:48 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QaV5bDBk8Fk/UcuJBhERu-I/AAAAAAAAZ40/GQEMy_aiJ2M/s640/Rachel-Jeantel.jpg

Star Prosecution Witness, Rachel Jeantel

Sanford, FL—Yes, the George Zimmerman trial here has thousands of African-Americans getting ready for some serious bloodletting.

I don’t want to make idle and dire predictions but this nation has never been so divided and racially sensitive. Our African-American President took sides on this case at the very beginning. That ratified a George Zimmerman guilty verdict in the minds of millions.

There’s just one little problem, and that is the murder case should have never been filed. It was filed purely for political reasons despite the fact that it was a simple justifiable homicide.

Zimmerman was on the block watch lookout program and followed a suspicious Trayvon Martin after he used an improper entrance to a gated community. Zimmerman was acting as the eyes and ears of the Sanford Police Department. Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.

The force was unequal and Zimmerman was getting his head pounded on the concrete sidewalk. Zimmerman was fighting for his life when he removed his Kel-Tec pistol and put a round into Martin’s chest.

The Sanford Police Department investigated the shooting and had no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman who regrettably cooperated with them fully. They made no arrest.

The Leftist gun rights hating media and African-American agitators could not wait to exploit this sad story. They used angelic pictures of Martin from his childhood and even broadcast doctored 911 tapes to make Zimmerman appear racist.

The propaganda fairy tale was so simple. An unarmed youngster was merely skipping along in an apartment complex carrying tea and candy. The lad was suddenly murdered by an armed monster stalking him because of his skin color.

It was the Seminole County Prosecutor that buckled under the political pressure and brought forward a wrongful prosecution feeding the propaganda. The case is now on trial and is set to end at the hottest point in our summer season.

The family produced a “star” witness, Rachel Jeantel who was on the phone with Martin at the time of the attack and subsequent shooting. Jeantel is a very slow-witted girl that was schooled by the Martin family and possibly their civil lawyer on what she should tell authorities.

The family and prosecutors soon claimed that Jeantel “Connected all the dots to this vicious racially motivated murder.” Unfortunately for Jeantel the dots all scattered everywhere today in court.

Jeantel tried her best to pull off the charade but could not keep her lies straight from one moment to the next. Today she had a very painful afternoon on the witness stand not only admitting lies, but she got caught red-handed in a perjury trap. They are far from being through with her yet!

The media and prosecutors claimed that Zimmerman was a ruthless vigilante that was racially profiling and stalking African-Americans to kill. They redundantly said he violated orders from the Sanford Police Department employees.

The problem was when the 911 and police officials were examined under oath in court they really had very little difficulty with Zimmeman’s conduct.

Zimmerman’s prior 911 calls were somehow supposed to show he was out-of-control but he always merely reported suspicious activity as he was told to do.

The prosecution has been doing terrible and the case is going down in flames, as it should.

The Martin Family sued the Homeowner’s Association and collected a king’s ransom without any resistance from their insurer. Frankly they were afraid of the nasty racial overtones and paid the extortion demand out of court.

My Chicago cop friends have a not so kind term for such legal actions, "The Ghetto Lottery."

Today I did a simple name search on Twitter and saw a long list of nasty, seething threats of violence and riots. Apparently a lot of angry African-Americans see that case is all but over.

With today’s social media I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.

If you live in a large city be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water. Police resources will be slow and outgunned everywhere.

America is about to see some combat related population control like we’ve not seen since the Civil War. Martial Law can’t be far behind complete with major efforts at gun grabbing.

This may be a turning point in America. Freedom will either be retaken or lost for our lifetimes and our children's.

Read just a few of the tweets from today:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c-XwiQ3wRTg/UcuKWRYwWqI/AAAAAAAAZ5E/y-cJohep9Ow/s640/Twitter+threats.jpg

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2013/06/america-will-see-its-worst-race-riot.html

tod evans
06-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Let's go!

Scrapmo
06-29-2013, 07:04 AM
Never have lived in a city, Never plan to.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 07:07 AM
Never have lived in a city, Never plan to.

I have. I stay as far out as I can manage.

tangent4ronpaul
06-29-2013, 07:26 AM
Well, of the tweets, I saw one calling for riots and 2 calling for lynch mobs. All three tweeters were female.

I think he's exaggerating how dire the situation is just a wee bit...

-t

puppetmaster
06-29-2013, 07:36 AM
Is it going to be black vs. Mexican?

talkingpointes
06-29-2013, 07:37 AM
Why doesn't someone troll them with an FBI Link that says Support Trayvon. LOL Have them send it directly to the tip line, people will be like wtf.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-29-2013, 07:38 AM
Rioters might be in for a surprise if they think they can do in a southern state (Florida) what they did in Los Angeles in 1992. Lot more people armed and willing to shoot.

Still, I don't think there will be any rioting regardless of the outcome. The media is just doing its usual drama routine. Some random tweets do not a credible threat make.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Well, of the tweets, I saw one calling for riots and 2 calling for lynch mobs. All three tweeters were female.

-t

http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-kill-me-a-cracka-death-threats-against-george-zimmerman-random-white-people-explode-during-trial/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/12/twitter-lynch-mob-predicts-riot-if-zimmerman-is-acquitted/

tangent4ronpaul
06-29-2013, 07:44 AM
http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-kill-me-a-cracka-death-threats-against-george-zimmerman-random-white-people-explode-during-trial/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/12/twitter-lynch-mob-predicts-riot-if-zimmerman-is-acquitted/

Wild! - most of them sound like gang members.

-t

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 07:47 AM
Wild! - most of them sound like gang members.

-t

Love this one.....

If Zimmerman is found not guilty I already know what stores I'm gone RIOT!

3:21 PM - 11 Apr 2012
:rolleyes:

Nobexliberty
06-29-2013, 07:56 AM
People who riot have a total disregard of fellow humans and armed shopkeepers will cure this riot, and these are the pills that will kill or cure:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSzMzbvoD0ZtkkXn_84gEpcACNXmMkj GI1JlRlE2-MOq_HK8soGQ

JK/SEA
06-29-2013, 08:04 AM
well, it has been kinda quiet lately. It will be great to have a news story that makes everyone forget all about the IRS, Benghazi, Immigration, the economy, the wars....wait..what wars?....gun control, NSA, and that asteroid thats heading towards Earth...

ahhhhh....hey...is Whale Wars on this season?

Nobexliberty
06-29-2013, 08:07 AM
well, it has been kinda quiet lately. It will be great to have a news story that makes everyone forget all about the IRS, Benghazi, Immigration, the economy, the wars....wait..what wars?....gun control, NSA, and that asteroid thats heading towards Earth...

ahhhhh....hey...is Whale Wars on this season? Don't worry, we still are pissed about everthing else.

Occam's Banana
06-29-2013, 08:08 AM
If Zimmerman is found not guilty I already know what stores I'm gone RIOT!

But do you have your "shopping list" made out yet? It's very important to plan ahead for these things!
You don't want to get stuck with left-overs and picked-over leavings just because you didn't come prepared ...

jkr
06-29-2013, 09:05 AM
FUCK THEM!

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAD ABOUT OSCAR GRANT NOT THIS FUCKING WANKSTER!!!

JCDenton0451
06-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Does anyone really think that these sheltered, pampered (by the government), fat, twitter-savvy African American women are going to riot over something like this? Somehow I doubt it.

The "Black community" has evolved since the 1960s or even 1990.

Working Poor
06-29-2013, 09:45 AM
I am not too worried. I do think they will get a conviction. Zimmerman isn't white fwiw. I hate to see blacks and jew/hispanics go at it though. I don't think they will.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 09:46 AM
I am not too worried. I do think they will get a conviction. Zimmerman isn't white fwiw. I hate to see blacks and jew/hispanics go at it though. I don't think they will.

Do you think he is guilty?

AngryCanadian
06-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Does anyone really think that these sheltered, pampered (by the government), fat, twitter-savvy African American women are going to riot over something like this? Somehow I doubt it.

The "Black community" has evolved since the 1960s or even 1990.

I doubt your last part but i wouldn't take anything seriously with twitter users such as them.

JK/SEA
06-29-2013, 10:39 AM

yep.

The case can be made that Martin was exercising self defense.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 10:40 AM
yep.

Wait, what?

Zippyjuan
06-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Zimmerman was on the block watch lookout program and followed a suspicious Trayvon Martin after he used an improper entrance to a gated community. Zimmerman was acting as the eyes and ears of the Sanford Police Department. Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.

It was the main entrance to the community, not an "improper" one and Martin lived there just as Zimmerman did. He was staying with his uncle. He had done nothing other than walking by that was "suspicious" which would have given Zimmerman grounds to follow him.

Some people seem to be hoping for race riots since "they" do them "all the time".

Zimmerman’s prior 911 calls were somehow supposed to show he was out-of-control but he always merely reported suspicious activity as he was told to do.

While Zimmerman was on the phone with police, he jumped out of his truck and started to run after Martin- despite Martin having done nothing other than stare back at him. The police told him not to go after him that they were on their way. He briefly stopped and told the cops he would meet them by the main entrance. But he did not go there and do "what he was supposet to do". He continued after Martin- the confrontation occured between where Zimmerman was when he called the cops and the place where Martin was staying.

Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.

Zimmerman was bigger and was carrying a gun. How would you react if somebody jumped out of their car and started following you for no reason?

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 10:42 AM
It was the main entrance to the community not an improper one and Martin lived there just as Zimmerman did. He was staying with his uncle. He had done nothing other than walking by that was "suspicious" and gave Zimmerman grounds to follow him.

Some people seem to be hoping for race riots since "they" do them "all the time".

While Zimmerman was on the phone with police, he jumped out of his truck and started to run after Martin- despite Martin having done nothing other than stare back at him. The police told him not to go after him that they were on their way. He briefly stopped and told the cops he would meet them by the main entrance. But he did not go there and do "what he was supposet to do". He continued after Martin- the confrontation occured between where Zimmerman was when he called the cops and the place where Martin was staying.

It's nice to have a eyewitness.

belian78
06-29-2013, 10:42 AM
I was under the impression that when Zimmerman called the cops, they told him not to pursue and to leave the person alone. Is that incorrect? Because if it's accurate, I don't see how Zimmerman gets off scott free, without at least involuntary manslaughter or something that that effect. If he was told not to pursue, but did anyway, and Martin died subsequently because of that Zimmerman is responsible for that kid's death directly.

belian78
06-29-2013, 10:44 AM
This is what I was talking about. If this is accurate, then he has to be guilty of at least negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter, something that that effect, right? I mean, I'm all for someone having the right to defend themselves with lethal force, but not if you create the situation.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 10:47 AM
This is what I was talking about. If this is accurate, then he has to be guilty of at least negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter, something that that effect, right? I mean, I'm all for someone having the right to defend themselves with lethal force, but not if you create the situation.

I suggest you read what you just wrote and think real hard about that. By "creating the situation" do you mean "not following orders" given by the "authorities"?

RonPaulFanInGA
06-29-2013, 10:48 AM
Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty.

I'd sure like to know why Martin attacked him that evening. What provoked him? I don't think he hit Zimmerman just because he felt like it.

Working Poor
06-29-2013, 10:51 AM

I really don't know. But I still think there will be a conviction. This the just-us system we are talking about here. I think Zimmerman is goung to be made an example of. The jury is all female. Women who coyld pass prosecution scrunity surely must be slightly anti gun.This case is about gun violence women are more likely to be againts gun ownership.

belian78
06-29-2013, 10:52 AM
I suggest you read what you just wrote and think real hard about that. By "creating the situation" do you mean "not following orders" given by the "authorities"?
I mean he followed Martin, he created the situation that escalated between them. All it was, was a kid walking through a neighborhood, how is that in any way suspicious or deserving of being chased down and confronted?

Zippyjuan
06-29-2013, 10:52 AM

All that info comes from the phone call Zimmerman himself made to the police aside from the location where Martin was killed.

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2013, 10:53 AM
The Ministry of Truth can turn on a dime, and the fury of the ignorant masses can be redirected at will.

Zimmerman, Paula Deen, everyone get all worked up. Django Unchained will be playing on TV 24x7 by the time the verdict comes out.

Nobexliberty
06-29-2013, 10:54 AM
There is another thread about the Z-man, this therad is about the "riot" if is not guilty.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 11:08 AM
I mean he followed Martin, he created the situation that escalated between them. All it was, was a kid walking through a neighborhood, how is that in any way suspicious or deserving of being chased down and confronted?

Well, you would seem to be right about that from all that I've heard. I guess it comes down to who initiated the violence, i.e. who struck first.

Origanalist
06-29-2013, 11:09 AM
There is another thread about the Z-man, this therad is about the "riot" if is not guilty.

Pretty new here, arntcha? :)

kahless
06-29-2013, 11:11 AM
If you attack someone you better expect the worst case consequence of that. Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and had every right to question. If someone questions you it does not give you a right to throw punches.

This case is putting our communities at risk. It is setting up a narrative that no one can ever question anyone especially if the person being questioned is black. If a black dude is walking the eves around my house and I question him, he attacks me, I defend myself but I am the one that is in the wrong? This is BS!

There is a reason this case is in the national spotlight. The purpose is to advance the disarmament agenda, weaken private security, neighborhood watch associations and in-grain in the American psyche that self defense is wrong and total reliance on law enforcement for self defense is optimal.

I get questioned by people in my neighborhood, I do not like it but I do not attack them and if I did I would be wrong - deserving of the consequences especially if I am putting their life at risk.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2013, 11:18 AM
FUCK THEM!

That!

MelissaWV
06-29-2013, 11:19 AM
If you attack someone you better expect the worst case consequence of that. Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and had every right to question. If someone questions you it does not give you a right to throw punches.

This case is putting our communities at risk. It is setting up a narrative that no one can ever question anyone especially if the person being questioned is black. If a black dude is walking the eves around my house and I question him, he attacks me, I defend myself but I am the one that is in the wrong? This is BS!

There is a reason this case is in the national spotlight. The purpose is to advance the disarmament agenda, weaken private security, neighborhood watch associations and in-grain in the American psyche that self defense is wrong and total reliance on law enforcement for self defense is optimal.

I get questioned by people in my neighborhood, I do not like it but I do not attack them and if I did I would be wrong - deserving of the consequences especially if I am putting their life at risk.

This is a pretty vague perception of the case.

Let's flip your hypothetical around, shall we?

You're walking around the neighborhood you or a loved one lives in. Someone you don't know comes up to you, sounding a bit hostile to start with (Zimmerman doesn't exactly sound calm or sweet in his calls), and starts demanding to know what you're doing there. You don't know this person is Neighborhood Watch (and there are conflicting reports, even after the fact, as to whether or not he actually WAS Neighborhood Watch). You just know it's dark and rainy and some guy is hassling you about walking around where you have a right to be walking around.

Right there, that's just the ingredients for a fist fight of some sort.

But there are additional factors in this case. For starters, no, the confrontation that initially took place --- the questioning --- is not where shots were fired. This is where the idea of self-defense gets a little wobbly. Not to mention that Zimmerman, in the past, has talked about Martin going for Zimmerman's gun, which is what elevated it to a kill-or-be-killed moment.

This is why some kind of "race riot" is going to be bullshit. It's a case with unique aspects that should be judged on its own merits. That's unlikely to be the outcome.

angelatc
06-29-2013, 11:27 AM

-t

Ive seen some tweets calling for the murder of white boys if theres an innocent verdict.

Ender
06-29-2013, 11:30 AM

By not doing what Neighborhood Watch has been trained to do: WATCH & REPORT.

Also, Zimmerman has a past of violence and temper. He also has a past of wannabe cop.

angelatc
yep.

Sadly, Martin isnt here to make a case.

kahless
This is a pretty vague perception of the case.

Let's flip your hypothetical around, shall we?

You're walking around the neighborhood you or a loved one lives in. Someone you don't know comes up to you, sounding a bit hostile to start with (Zimmerman doesn't exactly sound calm or sweet in his calls), and starts demanding to know what you're doing there. You don't know this person is Neighborhood Watch (and there are conflicting reports, even after the fact, as to whether or not he actually WAS Neighborhood Watch). You just know it's dark and rainy and some guy is hassling you about walking around where you have a right to be walking around.

Right there, that's just the ingredients for a fist fight of some sort.

But there are additional factors in this case. For starters, no, the confrontation that initially took place --- the questioning --- is not where shots were fired. This is where the idea of self-defense gets a little wobbly. Not to mention that Zimmerman, in the past, has talked about Martin going for Zimmerman's gun, which is what elevated it to a kill-or-be-killed moment.

This is why some kind of "race riot" is going to be bullshit. It's a case with unique aspects that should be judged on its own merits. That's unlikely to be the outcome.

We disagree on the case but it does not matter since the case is irrelevant. They needed one case any case to advance the agenda that I described.

"The purpose is to advance the disarmament agenda, weaken private security, neighborhood watch associations and in-grain in the American psyche that self defense is wrong and total reliance on law enforcement for self defense is optimal."

Spikender
06-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Darn, the title got my hopes up that Americans had finally seen the light and were starting riots over how boring NASCAR is.

Dr.3D
06-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty.

I'd sure like to know why Martin attacked him that evening. What provoked him? I don't think he hit Zimmerman just because he felt like it.
Maybe he just didn't like the "Creepy-Ass Cracker."

Ender
06-29-2013, 11:40 AM
Maybe he just didn't like the "Creepy-Ass Cracker."

Or maybe the "Creepy-Ass Cracker" didn't like the "asshole"?

Nobexliberty
06-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Pretty new here, arntcha? :) Yep.

puppetmaster
06-29-2013, 11:51 AM
FUCK THEM!

cmon man that is not part of the plan......reported.you non team player.

oh the "officer thought he was going to taser him in the back of the head........while he was cuffed and on the ground so it was a little mistake all good now that he spent a few months away..../s

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Sadly, Martin isnt here to make a case.

If Zimmerman never had a gun, and Trayvon was still with us, we would have never heard about the case. Trayvon would be in jail right now for murder, attempted murder or aggravated assault.

Seraphim
06-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Is there video of Zimmerman getting the shit kicked out of him? Is the whole head stomping on video (or proof)?

Head stomping is a murderous act. If that is the truth, Zimmerman should and will walk and Martin got what he deserved.

Seraphim
06-29-2013, 12:40 PM
AGREED.

If Zimmerman never had a gun, and Trayvon was still with us, we would have never heard about the case. Trayvon would be in jail right now for murder, attempted murder or aggravated assault.

kahless
06-29-2013, 12:47 PM

There are some here that would probably say that Trayvon would or should not be in jail for murder since Zimmerman should have never spoken to him. (self defense because he felt threatened) :eek:

Working Poor
06-29-2013, 12:50 PM
I think it is very unfortunate that this young man was killed. To my ears it sounds like Zimmerman did it and I guess that is why I think there will be a conviction. He might make a deal too. I do think no matter what Zimmerman is screwed. I do think he could be taken out if he is not convicted.
I feek like most folks no matter what color do not want War between the people.

People all over the world are getting tired of their masters
Anybody with even half a brain knows that the media is trying to inflame the public no doubt about it.

Oh and on my first post on this thread I was in before Zippy :D

06-29-2013, 12:51 PM
Meh, I live in the whitest state in the country. Maine is 98% white, nobody is rioting here.

Ender
06-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Is there video of Zimmerman getting the shit kicked out of him? Is the whole head stomping on video (or proof)?

Head stomping is a murderous act. If that is the truth, Zimmerman should and will walk and Martin got what he deserved.

So, if you were accosted by a man packing heat, and all you had was candy, you would stand there and pick your nose?

kahless
06-29-2013, 01:00 PM
So, if you were accosted by a man packing heat, and all you had was candy, you would stand there and pick your nose?

What evidence do you have that he "accosted" him and whether Martin knew he was packing heat. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

rpfocus
06-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Ive seen some tweets calling for the murder of white boys if theres an innocent verdict.

:rolleyes:

belian78
06-29-2013, 01:42 PM
There are some here that would probably say that Trayvon would or should not be in jail for murder since Zimmerman should have never spoken to him. (self defense because he felt threatened) :eek:
Strawman argument is full of fail.

BlackTerrel
06-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Another one of these.... seriously? There's been a movement afoot on this site and on Alex Jones predicting a "race war" since I started posting here. I'm just going to copy my response to this shitty article from the Zimmerman thread. Enjoy

I would usually couch my language but this is an unbelievably stupid prediction. Worst riot yet? Like worse than LA in the 90's? Worse than what we saw in the 60's?

Bullshit. If you actually believe what you type then let's place a bet on it. Let's place a bet on it and bump this thread when there's a verdict. And I know you won't because we all know nothing is going to go down. You'll either have nothing or you'll have a few idiots who are looking for an excuse who will use this as an excuse.

The race war fear mongerers here annoy me to no end. And no one calls them on it everytime they are wrong. When the Trayvon thing first happened there were threads and Alex Jones links telling us it was about to be blood in the streets. That movie machete was going to come out and as soon as it was going to come out it was going to be an all out race war. I called bull shit then and said Alex Jones was a paranoid SOB and I was accused of having my head in the sand and manipulated by TPTB. Well where is it? Where is this fucking race war y'all have been fear mongering about for so long.

Shit ain't going to happen. Americans get along better than ever - stop talking shit and stop being hyperbolic.

... end rant.

BlackTerrel
06-30-2013, 04:30 PM
The Ministry of Truth can turn on a dime, and the fury of the ignorant masses can be redirected at will.

Zimmerman, Paula Deen, everyone get all worked up. Django Unchained will be playing on TV 24x7 by the time the verdict comes out.

Ah yes - Django. Forgot about that one. That and Machete - were supposedly supposed to start a race war right? Guess it's just been postponed for this trial. :rolleyes:

Yeah sorry - the world doesn't work that way. The verdict will come down - nothing will happen and a few months from now we'll have more threads "run for the hills - race war coming"

BlackTerrel
06-30-2013, 04:33 PM
FUCK THEM!

Thanks for the tips. However in a free society people are allowed to get mad or not mad at issues that matter to them - regardless of how you see fit.

All pretty sure people were upset about Oscar Grant when it happened. Not sure what more you want people to do?

BlackTerrel
06-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Meh, I live in the whitest state in the country. Maine is 98% white, nobody is rioting here.

Sounds like heaven.

I live in one of the most diverse areas of the country and no one is rioting here either.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Ah yes - Django. Forgot about that one. That and Machete - were supposedly supposed to start a race war right? Guess it's just been postponed for this trial. :rolleyes:

Yeah sorry - the world doesn't work that way. The verdict will come down - nothing will happen and a few months from now we'll have more threads "run for the hills - race war coming"

Actually, it will be a media war on 'stand your ground' laws, that don't even apply in this case. Government media has been making that the issue since the beginning.

You're right... no riots or wars... just fear-mongering public figures.