PDA

View Full Version : Palin to Rubio: 'Hope It Was Worth 30 Pieces of Silver'

RonPaulFanInGA
06-28-2013, 06:33 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/28/Palin-to-Rubio-30-pieces

06-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Seems like she's going all in for Rand now.

jkr
06-28-2013, 06:37 PM
B00m
SHACK
A
LACK
A

LibertyEagle
06-28-2013, 06:37 PM
She likes Cruz a LOT too.

enhanced_deficit
06-28-2013, 06:47 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/28/Palin-to-Rubio-30-pieces

Have to admit it's beautiful to see neecon types turning on one another. We need more Rubio-Beck type action also.

But Palin lately has some good shows, don't think she was funded by Obama pupms like Rubio was.

ctiger2
06-28-2013, 06:48 PM

That's too bad. Personally, I don't trust Cruz very much.

TaftFan
06-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Have to admit it's beautiful to see neecon types turning on one another. We need more Rubio-Beck type action also.

Beck and Palin cannot possibly be construed as neocons, unless your using it in insult form.

TaftFan
06-28-2013, 06:49 PM

Me too.

enhanced_deficit
06-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Beck and Palin cannot possibly be construed as neocons, unless your using it in insult form.
They all cheerled bombing of Iraq that resulted in deaths/maiming of hundreds of thousands, a country that did did not attack America. How do you classify them?
If supporting naked aggression moativated by bogus wmd claims or revenge or racism is not neoconism, I may need further education on war vocabulary.

Warlord
06-28-2013, 06:53 PM

Rafael "Ted" Cruz is a slimy sack of sh&t Harvard laywer. There's already one of those in the White House.

TaftFan
06-28-2013, 06:54 PM
They all cheerled bombing of Iraq that resulted in deaths/maiming of hundreds of thousands, a country that did did not attack America. How do you classify them?
If supporting naked aggression moativated by bogus wmd claims or revenge or racism is not neoconism, I may need further education on war vocabulary.

Supporting a certain intervention does not make one a neocon.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul110.html

enhanced_deficit
06-28-2013, 06:56 PM

She likes bombing of Iraq a lot too, as much as she thought it was God's work.

If she has apologiozed, I would like to see her apology and may revise my view of her.

Warlord
06-28-2013, 06:56 PM

Beck is just a talk show host clown who will support whatever is popular... same with Palin. Since interventionism isn't in vogue then they wont support it. If the US was whipped up into a frenzy to support some war some place they;;d be behind it just like they were in 2003

Warlord
06-28-2013, 06:58 PM
She likes bombing of Iraq a lot too, as much as she thought it was God's work.

If she has apologiozed, I would like to see her apology and may revise my view of her.

She won't apologize... she fully supports the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. I think one of her kids was deployed there. Talk about crazy. She was actually proud to send them off to some no win war.

enhanced_deficit
06-28-2013, 07:02 PM

While it is true that many neocons have Marxist/Communist backgrounds traditionally, there are many partisan opportunists like Palin/Beck etc who would support any intervention led by a Republican and and be quiet supporters of intervention led by a democrat.
I'll try to lookup any of the trillion dollar foreign interventions by Bush that Palin or Beck spoke against or any apologies they have issued. If we have to be faithful to diction, I can address them as suspected war crimes enablers with a partisan edge but in practice their conduct is pretty much similar to those of neecons.

This skinny babe has bigger balls than both Palin and Beck:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?418882-Epic-Video-Obama-called-quot-war-criminal-quot-amp-quot-hypocrite-of-the-century-quot-in-Irish-Parliament&

Matt Collins
06-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Seems like she's going all in for Rand now.

You do realize she endorsed him during his primary, right?

06-28-2013, 07:56 PM
You do realize she endorsed him during his primary, right?

Yes, I mean in the presidential race.

AuH20
06-28-2013, 08:11 PM
While it is true that many neocons have Marxist/Communist backgrounds traditionally, there are many partisan opportunists like Palin/Beck etc who would support any intervention led by a Republican and and be quiet supporters of intervention led by a democrat.
I'll try to lookup any of the trillion dollar foreign interventions by Bush that Palin or Beck spoke against or any apologies they have issued. If we have to be faithful to diction, I can address them as suspected war crimes enablers with a partisan edge but in practice their conduct is pretty much similar to those of neecons.

This skinny babe has bigger balls than both Palin and Beck:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?418882-Epic-Video-Obama-called-quot-war-criminal-quot-amp-quot-hypocrite-of-the-century-quot-in-Irish-Parliament&

You don't watch too much of Beck I take it? I wish our politicians would listen to him quite honestly and these counterproductive, wasteful campaigns would be less rare.

http://therightscoop.com/beck-get-our-troops-out-of-the-middle-east/

jclay2
06-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Pot calling the kettle black I see. So where was this when she 1000% backed John McCain?

AuH20
06-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Pot calling the kettle black I see. So where was this when she 1000% backed John McCain?

Very true. McCain should be a civilian right about now.

William R
06-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Sarah is coming around. Now I wish she'd start attacking the Straight Jacket Express Insane John McCain.

enhanced_deficit
06-28-2013, 11:46 PM
You don't watch too much of Beck I take it? I wish our politicians would listen to him quite honestly and these counterproductive, wasteful campaigns would be less rare.

http://therightscoop.com/beck-get-our-troops-out-of-the-middle-east/

Not lately, but I did while back when he used to care about "children of Iraq". I take it he no longer cares about children of Iraq/Libya/Syria and wants troops to come back home now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkcjwh1oZdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkcjwh1oZdE

anaconda
06-29-2013, 12:50 AM

Agreed. Vilifying Islam is right out of the neocon playbook. And Iraq has the neocon signature all over it.

But at its heart, I don't think neoconservatism's priority is to enrich military contractors. Rather, it's to form a blind allegiance of nationalist citizens, to propagandize foreign nemeses, both culturally and strategically, and impose a rigid cultural standard internally. So the military is utterly essential but, curiously, not the end in of itself. So one could be an Israel firster, for example, without necessarily being a neocon. One could want to enrich oil companies by bombing a supplier country into oblivion, and might not necessarily be a neocon. Being a warmongering pirate imperialist does not necessarily make one a neocon. It is my understanding that neoconservatism was originally a response to a perceived wilting degradation in the moral fabric of American society, and a deep concern that the country could not survive it. So, strictly speaking, there could be (and are) a plethora of filthy, corrupt, war mongering, globalist, pig dog corporatists hell bent on enriching the war companies, big agriculture, etc. that are simply doing it for power and money. I almost don't think Bush, Cheney, etc. functioned like neocons because they did not appear to hold our own national boundaries sacrosanct, but instead seemed to serve a subservient position to the globalist agenda. I think maybe they had to sell out their own mode of corruption to the globalist corruption to some extent, for political expediency. For example, Bush cozying up to Canada and Mexico for a NAU does not seem to fit the neocon narrative. Developing a propaganda campaign against Mexico and Canada and then invading them in the name of American virtue would seem more neo-connish to me. I dunno. Thoughts?

HigherVision
06-29-2013, 02:05 AM
She won't apologize... she fully supports the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. I think one of her kids was deployed there. Talk about crazy. She was actually proud to send them off to some no win war.

Some people are brainwashed like that but I'm starting to realize that they aren't as bad as the left who literally hate white people, hate men and hate America. I think we can bring some of the Palin types over to our side. The Chris Matthews types not so much.

Antischism
06-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Some people are brainwashed like that but I'm starting to realize that they aren't as bad as the left who literally hate white people, hate men and hate America. I think we can bring some of the Palin types over to our side. The Chris Matthews types not so much.

That's like saying the right hates all blacks, homosexuals and women. Why are you playing into the paradigm?

Warlord
06-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Agreed. Vilifying Islam is right out of the neocon playbook. And Iraq has the neocon signature all over it.

But at its heart, I don't think neoconservatism's priority is to enrich military contractors.

All it is an exercse to enrich the military contractors and ensure an expanding Pentagon budget. Most of the weapons manufacturers keep the loss making Weekly Standard afloat and contribute to the neocon "think tanks" and foundations. A lot of Kristol's donors tend to be Jewish billionaires too. There's about 15-20 of them that give very generously to these causes.

HigherVision
06-29-2013, 07:51 AM
That's like saying the right hates all blacks, homosexuals and women. Why are you playing into the paradigm?

Because I'm not Alex Jones and it's true.

acptulsa
06-29-2013, 02:07 PM

It certainly doesn't make one a peacemonger and, therefore, a good Christian. Does it?

So, Palin and Beck aren't neocons because while they support warmongering in all its forms, even if it breaks us, they don't support food stamps. Is that the gist of it? And yet, do not the both of them spend more time supporting war than warring against other forms of tyranny? Is it better to be a neocon, or better to be a useful tool of neocons 'against your better judgement'?

Draw your fine lines wherever you will. Doesn't make them mean a damned thing.

anaconda
06-29-2013, 04:03 PM
All it is an exercse to enrich the military contractors and ensure an expanding Pentagon budget. Most of the weapons manufacturers keep the loss making Weekly Standard afloat and contribute to the neocon "think tanks" and foundations. A lot of Kristol's donors tend to be Jewish billionaires too. There's about 15-20 of them that give very generously to these causes.

We call Kristol a neocon but that may be too flatteringly ideological for that little shit. I think his dad was a neocon but he is simply a lobbyist for globalist imperial piracy.