PDA

View Full Version : What would tyranny look like in America?

LibertyEagle
06-28-2013, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWaK-DB894c

Christian Liberty
06-28-2013, 09:07 PM
The video above has convinced me once again that abortion (strongly pro-life as I am), gay marriage, and immigration are wedge issues that the establishment creates to divide us.

We can fight over social issues at the state level all we want, but at the Federal Level our enemy is Washington DC. Anyone who recognizes that should be considered an ally. Anyone who does not should be treated as an enemy. Period. It really is that simple.

seyferjm
06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
I have to wonder, how does Bridenstine tend to vote?

Nobexliberty
06-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Just look outside the window if you are in America, now imangin it is 48 times worse.

heavenlyboy34
06-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Just look outside the window if you are in America, now imangin it is 48 times worse.
Pretty much that ^^ Read/watch 1984 and you'll get a general feel for what the future has in store. :(

Anti Federalist
06-29-2013, 12:09 AM
What would tyranny look like in America?

Boston, Massachusetts.

19 April 2013.

The date alone is enough to make one weep.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2013, 12:09 AM
What would tyranny look like in America?

Boston, Massachusetts.

19 April 2013.

Scrapmo
06-29-2013, 06:50 AM
Boston, Massachusetts.

19 April 2013.

I was on my honeymoon when this went down. When we first heard of the bombing I turned to my wife and said "I wonder what kind of fucked up nonsense the government will do in response to this."
We all know what happened next.
I told her "now a precedent has been set, they know they can and will get away with this sort of thing. Expect to see this more often."
I believe a few weeks later a small town in California did the same to look for "an old man" suspected of killing a little girl. The problem was "the old man" was a fabrication by a 12 year old boy who was the perpetrator of the crime.

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” -Frank Zappa

The precedent has been set. The curtains will be pulled back. The gloves will come off.

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 07:01 AM
I have to wonder, how does Bridenstine tend to vote?

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Jim_Bridenstine.htm

Christian Liberty
06-29-2013, 09:17 AM
The only thing I don't know... are things really better anywhere else or is the entire world just burning up?

Christian Liberty
06-29-2013, 09:19 AM
Foreign policy is really what breaks this guy. Wanting to bomb Iran is pretty much a dealbreaker for me...

cajuncocoa
06-29-2013, 09:22 AM
Foreign policy is really what breaks this guy. Wanting to bomb Iran is pretty much a dealbreaker for me...
Yep, for me too.