PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: Chuck Schumer used Marco Rubio to "neutralize" me

ObiRandKenobi
06-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Rush Limbaugh: Chuck Schumer used Marco Rubio to "neutralize" me on amnesty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-GTm1WKig

h/t MP (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/06/28/rush-limbaugh-chuck-schumer-used-marco-rubio-to-neutralize-me-on-amnesty/)

Warlord
06-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Rush got played like a cheap harmonica.

What's worse is he admits it...

What a clown.

enhanced_deficit
06-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Rubio is a neocon funded tool from Day 1, GOP is doomed as long as it remains married to Neocon faction of TeaPaaty.

Obama pupms have playing Rubio like cheap prostitute.

jtstellar
06-29-2013, 12:59 AM
how many fuking times must they get played to know it's important to spot out the fake conservatives among them, that it's important to authenticate people's beliefs and not just trust because people have a R to their names.

i know it might be too much to ask for people like rush, but objectively thinking, since rush technically isn't dumb as a rock, he should learn over time, and hope he grows a couple IQ points from this more than he has from the past

jtstellar
06-29-2013, 01:09 AM
server error

Carson
06-29-2013, 01:14 AM
Why would anyone even consider negotiating with anyone that never gets around to keeping their word on any of the immigration laws of the past?

What would be the point?

This is like the people that got caught by their own rules while playing games as children. Every time they would get caught in one of their old rules they would start in on a big speech for a new rule. They never would pay up on being caught on the old rule.

No one plays with them long.

Just what are we still doing dealing with these liars?

ObiRandKenobi
06-29-2013, 08:29 AM
how many fuking times must they get played to know it's important to spot out the fake conservatives among them, that it's important to authenticate people's beliefs and not just trust because people have a R to their names.

i know it might be too much to ask for people like rush, but objectively thinking, since rush technically isn't dumb as a rock, he should learn over time, and hope he grows a couple IQ points from this more than he has from the past

Rush hasn't been particularly kind to Rand or Ron either.

Warlord
06-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Rush hasn't been particularly kind to Rand or Ron either.

Of course not. He's a clown controlled by the RNC. Think of him like a court jester. He flat out admits he "carried water" for 8 YEARS for Bush and the neocons.

If you disagreed with him you were with the terrorists. Constitution? What's that?

Required reading:

Limbaugh's Big Lie Strategy

By Tom DiLorenzo

http://lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo253.html

JCDenton0451
06-29-2013, 09:02 AM
I think Rush Limbaugh was more than happy to be used. He is just embarassed now, because Rubio made him look stupid.

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2013, 10:43 AM
Isn't Rush the genius?

What this really highlights is the fact that when the establishment has their chosen ones, no criticism is allowed at all. Limbaugh is saying that he and others refuse to disagree on any position taken by their favorites. That is how a salesperson or marketing person operates, not an honest person. Another member of The Ministry of Truth.

kahless
06-29-2013, 10:54 AM
It was obvious from the get go that the Dems and RINOs were using Rubio to neutralize the opposition. I am actually surprised to see that it is not working. I expected the R's and talking heads to lack a backbone as not to be perceived as racist.

Looks like the racial politics and the tactics in the old playbook have finally run its course.