PDA

View Full Version : WTF Moment: McCain Warns NRSC to not use Immigration Vote Against Dems

AuH20
06-27-2013, 10:09 PM
McCain is part of the Washington elite party.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/mccain-warns-nrsc-against-using-immigration-votes-against-dems/

William R
06-27-2013, 10:16 PM
bump

AuH20
06-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Fantastic Comments!

LOL Not sure how to break this to John-boy, I've personally had dozens of people tell me they've already changed their voter registration from Republican to Libertarian, Independent, NPA and TEA.. Because of McCain and Rubio

If the pattern continues, about all that will be left of the party next year will be Rove, Jeb Bush, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Lindsay Graham, their LaRaza and Chamber of Commerce buddies.

JCDenton0451
06-27-2013, 10:53 PM
McCain has no ideas of his own, he is not a player, merely a tool, doing whatever his masters tell him to do...The question I have is what to make of voters who elected and re-elected him:

Does a nation this stupid have a right to exist?

I don't see what you can accomplish by changing your party registration. Being a registered Republican still allows you to have a little influence in primaries. And if you officially become a Libertarian, someone may conclude (wrongly) that what you want is more open borders.

Cap
06-28-2013, 06:34 AM
McCain has no ideas of his own, he is not a player, merely a tool, doing whatever his masters tell him to do...The question I have is what to make of voters who elected and re-elected him:

Does a nation this stupid have a right to exist?

I don't see what you can accomplish by changing your party registration. Being a registered Republican still allows you to have a little influence in primaries. And if you officially become a Libertarian, someone may conclude (wrongly) that what you want is more open borders.You are assuming that elections are on the up and up. I'm not so sure anymore.

Philhelm
06-28-2013, 09:32 AM
You are assuming that elections are on the up and up. I'm not so sure anymore.

Exactly. I remember telling my father that with the electronic polls, they would simply need to program it so that a vote for Candidate A counts as 1.2 votes, while a vote for Candidate B counts as 0.8 votes. Then just make sure to round off the fractions and ensure that the total number of votes is equal to the number of people who voted.