PDA

View Full Version : How Edward Snowden May Have Botched Blowing The Whistle On The World's Largest Spy Agency

randpaul2016
06-27-2013, 06:13 PM
After reading this, for just a moment, I found myself beginning to fall for what is surely meant to influence public opinion against Snowden.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/edward-snowden-completely-botched-blowing-155500857.html

better-dead-than-fed
06-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Two Western intelligence experts, who worked for major government spy agencies, said they believed that the Chinese government had managed to drain the contents of the four laptops that Mr. Snowden said he brought to Hong Kong....

http://ablogonpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/06/questions-about-new-york-times-article.html

Anti Federalist
06-27-2013, 06:23 PM
In hindsight, Snowden's path around the world may be the worst one possible for an American physically and mentally carrying U.S. national security secrets with the intention of selectively leaking them.

That's the only thing that makes sense.

Had it been me, I would not have made a move until I was safely on Icelandic or Ecudoran territory.

But it's not, so I support whatever he thinks is best.

He is the one the Evil Empire is after right now.

He is the 'droid they were looking for.

torchbearer
06-27-2013, 06:31 PM
That's the only thing that makes sense.

Had it been me, I would not have made a move until I was safely on Icelandic or Ecudoran territory.

But it's not, so I support whatever he thinks is best.

He is the one the Evil Empire is after right now.

He is the 'droid they were looking for.

think about his stops... china.. russia... u.s. government moral hypocrisy. they had to face it each time.
this guy is Hannibal.
he is my brother.

Anti Federalist
06-27-2013, 06:34 PM
think about his stops... china.. russia... u.s. government moral hypocrisy. they had to face it each time.
this guy is Hannibal.
he is my brother.

Agreed.

We are all Ed Snowden.

randpaul2016
06-27-2013, 06:39 PM
I guess it tho

more leaked out in the end

torchbearer
06-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Agreed.

We are all Ed Snowden.

i don't know why, but when i think of ed snowden, i picture Jon Snow.
http://hbowatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Jon-Snow-Game-Thrones-A.jpg

enhanced_deficit
06-27-2013, 06:54 PM
The "experts" who did not blow the whistle are telling the actual whilstleblower how would they have done it? Got it.

On a different note, Obama pupms drone attacks in Afghan tribal areas have been drastically cut down to near halt lately from an average of about one drone attack every week for 2013 till April. Might be coincidence but two major events have been Boston Marathon Bombing and Snowden leak. Obama pupms or MSM have not stated real underlying cause for the major shift in drone attack policy.

VoluntaryAmerican
06-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Why give this article traffic? It's not like it's a major columnist, it's just a yahoo news piece.

Look even the caption has a typo:
he sun rises above Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport June 27, 2013.

total garbage.

VoluntaryAmerican
06-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Agreed.

We are all Ed Snowden.

Yes, if you mean all of us here are "traitors" now. It's official folks.

randpaul2016
06-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Why give this article traffic? It's not like it's a major columnist, it's just a yahoo news piece.

total garbage.

lol

ya my bad shoulda copied n pasted for this article

enhanced_deficit
06-27-2013, 07:12 PM

total garbage.

Good point.