PDA

View Full Version : Zogby: Hillary Defeatable by 5 GOP Frontrunners

clinchy
11-26-2007, 10:53 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Zogby:_Hillary_Defeatable/2007/11/26/52216.html?s=al&promo_code=3E37-1

Ron isn't one of the five. Why not? Sorry if this has already been posted. I looked but couldn't find it. It's driving me nuts. Did they even include him in the survey?

EvilEngineer
11-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Zogby screws with you if you answer Ron Paul for anything. Their follow up questions to a Ron Paul answer become personal and sexual in nature, in an attempt to make you stop before you complete the survey.

But... like most polls, we need to respond with.
F U Frank!

wgadget
11-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Today during the Rush Limbaugh show, when Rush read the article he said that Ron Paul was not mentioned in the poll. At least HE was able to mention Ron Paul!

EvilEngineer
11-26-2007, 11:03 PM
More than likely this was a Match up style poll. Where people were asked in a hypothetical general election run off, between 2 listed candidates who would they choose. The results of which are pure BS since it never gives the person being polled any real choice. The poll probably didn't list Ron Paul in the run off. If anything the large increase in the " someone else" vote is a rising indicator that those informed are opting to not choose the mainstream candidates, which is good news for us. Now we just need these match up polls where "other" wins... that would sure deflate the MSM candidate egos.

AlexMerced
11-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't trust Zogby anymore, I still follow Rassmusen, has Gallup released anything recently