PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Republicans who voted for amnesty and against American workers

Warlord
06-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Every single Democrat and 14 Republicans voted to give amnesty to 12-15 million illegal immigrants, for lower wages and higher unemployment over the next decade and for the mass firing of unskilled Americans so businesses can hire the new immigrants free from Obamacare mandates.

They are:

All 52 Democrats and two independent senators voted for the bill.

Here are the 14 Republican senators who voted for the legislation:

Lamar Alexander of Tennessee;

Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire;

Jeff Chiesa of New Jersey;

Susan Collins of Maine;

Bob Corker of Tennessee;

Jeff Flake of Arizona;

Lindsey Graham of South Carolina;

Orrin Hatch of Utah;

Dean Heller of Nevada;

John Hoeven of North Dakota

Mark Kirk of Illinois;

John McCain of Arizona;

Lisa Murkowski of Alaska;

Marco Rubio of Florida

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/immigration-roll-call-vote-93531.html#ixzz2XS7jvpxW

Cheimei
06-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Interesting that Rubio voted for it. I heard someone (maybe it was Rand, I don't remember) say he would be voting against it.

torchbearer
06-27-2013, 05:23 PM
immigration also adds consumers, which adds more jobs.
don't go Keynesian on us now.
the farmers in my area don't hire Mexicans because those farmers hate you for your freedoms. they hire them because they can't get the local lazy welfare fucks to work.
want to end demand for foreign cheap labor? end welfare.
leave our property alone you fucking tyrants.

gwax23
06-27-2013, 06:08 PM
the farmers in my area don't hire Mexicans because those farmers hate you for your freedoms. they hire them because they can't get the local lazy welfare fucks to work.

This.

Philhelm
06-27-2013, 07:40 PM
On the plus side, we will have more libertarian voters to turn the tide after five years.

AuH20
06-27-2013, 07:46 PM

Illegal immigration is like ethanol subsidies. It's a distortion of the free market as opposed to any level playing field.