PDA

View Full Version : (Ugh) Pelosi: Dems are coalescing behind Hillary for 2016

cajuncocoa
06-27-2013, 02:05 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/06/27/nancy-pelosi-says-democrats-coalescing-behind-hillary-clinton-2016/2464189/

TaftFan
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm praying for Joe Biden 2016. I really am.

KEEF
06-27-2013, 02:09 PM
I heard that TPTB are going to run Romney as a Dem this next go around.;)

Regardless, I think right now Rand Paul has my vote; if he doesn't run and win the primary, then I will just be writing his father's name in again for the third time.

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Hilary IS the chosen one, why do you think they pulled her back into the shadows? Gotta make sure everyone forgets all her evil's. It only takes the American people about 3 months to completely get over any evil done. She will make a comeback! New haircut, new outfit, chirpy "Save this country" talk and the people will swoon.

Hilary is chosen to inherit the throne, Rand could cure cancer and it wouldn't stop them from pushing Hilary into the seat of power. Its very easy to see this. The corruption and cheating we saw in the 2012 cycle will be nothing when it comes to putting this witch in place.

First black president can do no wrong
First Women president will bite the heads off babies and get awards.

Withdraw consent, its the only thing left.

KEEF
06-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Hilary IS the chosen one, why do you think they pulled her back into the shadows? Gotta make sure everyone forgets all her evil's. It only takes the American people about 3 months to completely get over any evil done.

Hilary is chosen to inherit the throne, Rand could cure cancer and it wouldn't stop them from pushing Hilary into the seat of power. Its very easy to see this. The corruption and cheating we saw in the 2012 cycle will be nothing when it comes to putting this witch in place.

First black president can do no wrong
First Women president will bite the heads off babies and get awards.

Withdraw consent, its the only thing left.
From where we were in 08, then had grown leaps and bounds for 12, I hope I can say that we, the Liberty wing, will be more than ready for every GOP primary & convention tricks and General election tricks.

cajuncocoa
06-27-2013, 02:15 PM
I heard that TPTB are going to run Romney as a Dem this next go around.;)

Regardless, I think right now Rand Paul has my vote; if he doesn't run and win the primary, then I will just be writing his name in again for the third time.

Wait...you wrote in Rand twice before? Or did you mean Ron?

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 02:17 PM
From where we were in 08, then had grown leaps and bounds for 12, I hope I can say that we, the Liberty wing, will be more than ready for every GOP primary & convention tricks and General election tricks.

"Next cycle we will get in, next cycle we will get our guy, oh in four years people will be ready" How long have we been waiting for FREEDOM guy get into power? Didn't the last guy get shot?

Like I said, the CHEATING and CORRUPTION will be greater than we can imagine. Cheating and corruption don't care about morals or the right thing, they will CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT until they win. Anyone who watched the mainstream media in 2012 should be very afraid, they had Santorum winning states by saying "Santorum is surging" lol, we do not pick these scumbags, they are put in place.

Warlord
06-27-2013, 02:19 PM
come on Joe!

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Here is a perfect example of why she will win.

Jeb Bush to give award to Hillary Clinton
By Emily Goodin - 06/27/13 02:46 PM ET

Jeb Bush will present Hillary Clinton with the 2013 Liberty Medal this fall in Philadelphia.

It could be an awkward encounter for the two, both of whom are mentioned as 2016 presidential nominees for their respective parties.

Bush, the former Republican governor of Florida, is chairman of the National Constitution Center, which is giving Clinton the award in honor of her career in public service and her advocacy efforts on behalf of women.

The former secretary of State is considered the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination in the next presidential election, but has made no political moves since leaving the Obama administration. Instead, she has focused on charity work through The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/308269-jeb-bush-to-present-award-to-hillary-clinton#ixzz2XRbEz3Qu

The game is rigged.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Jeb Bush will present Hillary Clinton with the 2013 Liberty Medal this fall in Philadelphia.

lmao. Sounds a little weak. Can't we get that wretched woman some kind of nobel prize?

KEEF
06-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Wait...you wrote in Rand twice before? Or did you mean Ron?
Oops, I meant to finish my thought and his father.

No, I voted for RON Paul in 08 and 12. I'll fix that.

anaconda
06-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Rand will eat her for lunch in the debates.

Sola_Fide
Here is a perfect example of why she will win.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/308269-jeb-bush-to-present-award-to-hillary-clinton#ixzz2XRbEz3Qu

The game is rigged.

Yes, it is rigged, and that is why it does no good to compromise on core principles. Politics is not the way we will change things. Like Ron said in his farewell speech, occasionally politics may nudge policy in our direction but the change that is required for freedom is a change that comes from the gearts and minds of the people.

KEEF
"Next cycle we will get in, next cycle we will get our guy, oh in four years people will be ready" How long have we been waiting for FREEDOM guy get into power? Didn't the last guy get shot?

Like I said, the CHEATING and CORRUPTION will be greater than we can imagine. Cheating and corruption don't care about morals or the right thing, they will CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT until they win. Anyone who watched the mainstream media in 2012 should be very afraid, they had Santorum winning states by saying "Santorum is surging" lol, we do not pick these scumbags, they are put in place.
How did we end up at the state level at the conventions and party chairs? I know in MI we didn't end up so good.

WM_in_MO
06-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Assuming Rand ever makes it out of the primaries.

cajuncocoa
06-27-2013, 02:36 PM

Assuming Rand ever makes it out of the primaries.
If the game is really rigged, it won't matter.

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 02:36 PM

He would, in a perfectly straight, squared up debate it would be NO contest. With the MSM and what they will do to him he will not stand a chance.

Didn't Ron Paul get 92 seconds to speak compared to everyone elses 10 mins? LOL

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 02:38 PM
If the game is really rigged, it won't matter.

In my opinion the game IS rigged, I didn't believe it until I watched the MSM last year and the primary cheating plus the "scripted" RNC.

Withdraw consent in mass they wont have the slightest damn clue what to do with us. Drop out of the duality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm8kTIj_0M

anaconda
06-27-2013, 02:47 PM

A Hillary vs. Rand debate would be a two person debate. They can mess with the questions but blacking him out would be hard. And Rand will be a master at deflecting and turning the tables on biased questioning.

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 02:49 PM
A Hillary vs. Rand debate would be a two person debate. They can mess with the questions but blacking him out would be hard. And Rand will be a master at deflecting and turning the tables on biased questioning.

LOL, yea sure.

Its like saying we are going to vote out and debate the mafia. Al Capone VS Rand Paul, Im SURE Rand would get fair treatment.

KEEF
06-27-2013, 02:52 PM
LOL, yea sure.

Its like saying we are going to vote out and debate the mafia. Al Capone VS Rand Paul, Im SURE Rand would get fair treatment.
I apologize to the viewers, but it seems that we are having technical difficulty with Candidate Paul's mic...

Rand steps up to talk into Hillary's mic and then they pause for station identification.

jbauer
06-27-2013, 02:57 PM
He would, in a perfectly straight, squared up debate it would be NO contest. With the MSM and what they will do to him he will not stand a chance.

Rand isn't Ron, Rand will get the time whether he has to go out of his way and take it or not.

KEEF
06-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Rand isn't Ron, Rand will get the time whether he has to go out of his way and take it or not.
Agree, unlike his father, Rand will have the power of the necessary evils of Rush, Hannity, and Faux.

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Agree, unlike his father, Rand will have the power of the necessary evils of Rush, Hannity, and Faux.

Any support these people have thrown at him will vanish by the election cycle.

JUST like they did for Ron Paul

How many Conservative Straw polls did Ron win? Who won it during the primaries though?

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 03:04 PM

NONSENSE!!

He will be called "Rude and pushy" if he asserts himself. They will cut him off.

Its like people forget about the 2012 bullshit already.

Its not going to be better, it going to be WORSE! By then they will have control of the internet too.

Philhelm
06-27-2013, 03:24 PM
If Hillary Clinton became President, that would be the Line in the Sand. I would have a psychotic break.

AuH20
06-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Hillary will start prosecuting the events leading up to a civil war. She's pure evil.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Any support these people have thrown at him will vanish by the election cycle.

JUST like they did for Ron Paul

How many Conservative Straw polls did Ron win? Who won it during the primaries though?

Oh, come on. You act like they're Glenn Beck or something. :p

cajuncocoa
06-27-2013, 03:33 PM

Is that supposed to be a plus? :rolleyes:

"Show me who your friends are....."

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Oh, come on. You act like they're Glenn Beck or something. :p

oh you must have missed it, Beck has changed his ways and really gets it now.

:D
This suit is black..........................NOT

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-27-2013, 03:42 PM
oh you must have missed it, Beck has changed his ways and really gets it now.

He really gets it 3.5/4 years. Good track record overall. lol. The only non-government media in the US is the internet. And even then, it's suspect.

HOLLYWOOD
06-27-2013, 03:42 PM
There Can Be Only One... MONSTER!

Wanta Bet?

http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/files/bagnews/images/time-split-hillary-obama-co.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=jwifIPwtzrEjtM&tbnid=2ILWmplhm64N1M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bagnewsnotes.com%2F2008%2F04% 2Fyour-turn-time-mixing-it-up%2F&ei=irHMUeqsKurwiwLg24HoBQ&bvm=bv.48572450,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNE9kwUSLOJFU28e1S7_86MOguowWg&ust=1372455666345805)

Red Green
06-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Pelosi is probably shopping herself out for the VP spot. Man, imagine that: we could refer to it as the Hag Ticket. Their campaign motto could be "YES WE CAN remove your sex drive in one term...."

cajuncocoa
06-27-2013, 03:47 PM
He really gets it 3.5/4 years. Good track record overall. lol. The only non-government media in the US is the internet. And even then, it's suspect.
I'll believe he really gets it when he can say one decent word about Ron Paul.

georgiaboy
06-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Please let it be Rand v Hillary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLny4cgCtZY

Carlybee
06-27-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm sure now that they are the dronebombing party they will trot her out as tough on terrorism....meet the new warhawks.

ZENemy
06-27-2013, 04:09 PM
I'll believe he really gets it when he can say one decent word about Ron Paul.

Ill believe he really gets it when he loses ALL his sponsors, all his money for speaking all the truths we know.

As long as he sits on top of his money and media empire, he is bought and paid for.

Mr.NoSmile
06-27-2013, 04:16 PM
This is nothing new. In their perfect world, no other Democrats besides Clinton would run. And as a friend told me, let her pick Julian Castro to play a role and see how Texas suddenly comes into play. A lot of people here say thing like she has no chance, she's getting up there in age- you know, similar things other folks said about Ron Paul- but she's already got strong support from Democrats and even folks on the other side like Newt Gingrich who say the Republicans would have an uphill battle against Clinton. And the female demographic above all else definitely factors into this.

rpfocus
06-27-2013, 04:28 PM
If Hillary Clinton became President, that would be the Line in the Sand. I would have a psychotic break.

Get your rubber room ready now, the only real contest is Hillary VS Christie, as Christie has a fair amount of Blue support. The 'first woman president' thing kind of seals the deal though. Christie wins against Biden. I'd give Rand a 20% chance against Biden but I doubt he'd make it out of the primaries. Now that I no longer need to register Republican for Ron, I'll be back to voting Libertarian or writing in Ron again anyway.

anaconda
06-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Please let it be Rand v Hillary

I would love Rand to work in some basic Webster Tarpley talking points. Get Hillary on the defensive about her lap dog charades doing nothing more than busting up oil countries into defenseless serfs for the western imperialists. Call her a traitor and a gopher for the rich and powerful. Reinvent her for the American voters.