PDA

View Full Version : Question: America: freedom to facsism

Ginobili
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
... just how legit is this stuff? I just started watching it, and am wondering... is it pretty accurate or just out-there?

fsk
11-26-2007, 10:58 PM
It's a good starting point.

- The Federal Reserve is responsible for the USA having a completely corrupt monetary system.

- The income tax is of dubious legal standing, although federal judges, most lawyers, and IRS agents say otherwise.

- The *MORALITY* of the income tax is obvious. The income tax converts all US citizens into government slaves. (This is separate from the legal argument, which is incredibly complicated and obscure.)

- Income taxes prevent people from boycotting the Federal Reserve. Income taxes *MUST* be paid in Federal Reserve Notes. Even if you wanted to boycott the Federal Reserve, legally you can't, because you need Federal Reserve Notes to pay income taxes.

IMHO, there's a lot of good stuff on my blog as well.

Ginobili
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Alright. My internet is crapped out atm, so i'll have to look that up at school tomorrow. Thx :D

fsk
11-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Only the first 2 points are actually discussed in A:FTF.

Some people say "The Money Masters" is good. I have not yet watched it.

IMHO, my blog is good.

I liked these videos on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-fD78zyvI).

seapilot
11-26-2007, 11:38 PM
The 16th amendment was never meant for personal income, it was meant for corporate income. The personal income tax is in violation of the 13th amendment if forced is used to collect the tax. Im no lawyer but this is what I get from reading the laws interpretation of the definition of involuntary servitude.

INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE & PEONAGE - a condition of compulsory service or labor performed by one person, against his will, for the benefit of another person due to force, threats, intimidation or other similar means of coercion and compulsion directed against him.

In considering whether service or labor was performed by someone against his will or involuntarily, it makes no difference that the person may have initially agreed, voluntarily, to render the service or perform the work. If a person willingly begins work but later desires to withdraw and is then forced to remain and perform work against his will, his service becomes involuntary. Also, whether a person is paid a salary or a wage is not determinative of the question as to whether that person has been held in involuntary servitude. In other words, if a person is forced to labor against his will, his service is involuntary even though he is paid for his work.

However, it is necessary to prove that the person knowingly and willfully took action, by way of force, threats, intimidation or other form of coercion, causing the victim to reasonably believe that he had no way to avoid continued service, that he was confronted by the existence of a superior and overpowering authority, constantly threatening to the extent that his will was completely subjugated.

Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 1584, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to willfully hold another person in involuntary servitude.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved beyond a reasonable doubt:

First: That the person held the victim in a condition of 'involuntary servitude';

Second: That such holding was for a 'term,'; and

Third: That the person acted knowingly and willfully.

It must be shown that a person held to involuntary servitude was so held for a 'term.' It is not necessary, however, that any specific period of time be proved so long as the 'term' of the involuntary service was not wholly insubstantial or insignificant.

Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 1581(a) is the peonage law cited in the indictment.

U.S. Constitution: Thirteenth Amendment
Thirteenth Amendment - Slavery And Involuntary Servitude

Amendment Text | Annotations
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

The specific facts which must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt in order to establish the
offense of peonage include each and all of the three specific factual elements constituting involuntary servitude as previously stated and explained in these instructions, plus a fourth specific fact; namely, that the involuntary servitude was compelled by the person in order to satisfy a real or imagined debt regardless of amount.

From the department of Justice:Involuntary Servitude

Summary: Section 1584 of Title 18 makes it unlawful to hold a person in a condition of slavery, that is, a condition of compulsory service or labor against his/her will. A Section 1584 conviction requires that the victim be held against his/her will by actual force, threats of force, or threats of legal coercion. Section 1584 also prohibits compelling a person to work against his/her will by creating a "climate of fear" through the use of force, the threat of force, or the threat of legal coercion [i.e., If you don't work, I'll call the immigration officials.] which is sufficient to compel service against a person's will.

The IRS takes from our paycheck a percentage of our labor against our will. We can not legally work without paying an income tax. If we decide not to pay that tax on our labor then they will come threaten you with fines, prison or take your property from you. Ask anyone you know why they pay thier income taxes, they do it because of fear of retribution. Otherwise they know they will be "forced to pay".

ConstitutionGal
11-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Only the first 2 points are actually discussed in A:FTF.

Some people say "The Money Masters" is good. I have not yet watched it.

The Money Masters is EXCELLENT but it is also LONG (about 3 1/2 hours). I actually watched it over two days but then downloaded it so I could watch in on my TV. If you REALLY want to understand the how, why and who of world finance and war, this is a MUST SEE video.