PDA

View Full Version : Snowden care package

Thor
06-26-2013, 07:23 PM
OK, so IF Snowden is stuck in the Moscow airport (which we do not know with certainty he is even there) and Ecuador said it can take up to 2 months for them to decide IF they will grant asylum, he is going to need some help IF he is banking on that decision. How about a chip in or something to send him a care package? Food, money, etc... I don't know IF we can even reach him as he seems to be pretty smart at what he is doing and seems to be successfully avoiding the media. Or IF he would trust the source of the food, etc... Anyway, it is just a thought.

For all we know the Russians are treating him well, or have him locked up trying to extract information; or he is wandering aimlessly (yet carefully to not be spotted)... Or he is not even there.... Heck IF I know. I just know IF his life is now the movie "The Terminal", we need to help out IF we can.

Maybe we wait a little longer to see IF anything is revealed? (Lotta IF's in there...)

Thoughts?

bolil
06-26-2013, 07:28 PM
NDAA. They may have already labeled him an enemy of the state, and assisting him in anyway is signing your own warrant.

I hope he is somewhere safe wherever he is. I really hope he is in Iceland, but then hopes are a good road to being let down.

GregSarnowski
06-26-2013, 07:33 PM
He's got Julian Assange from Wikileaks speaking to the media for him so no doubt he's tied into a support network.

liberty2897
06-26-2013, 07:42 PM
NDAA. They may have already labeled him an enemy of the state, and assisting him in anyway is signing your own warrant.

I hope he is somewhere safe wherever he is. I really hope he is in Iceland, but then hopes are a good road to being let down.

You and me both. This is the most exciting and potentially great period of time that I can recall in my life. If enough of us continue to stand with him, we can change the world for the better. If we back down, and give into apathy (which I contemplate all the time), then we will all loose.

How about a chip in or something to send him a care package? Food, money, etc...

I'm more than willing if someone can set something real up somehow. Not sure how to do that.

Thor
06-26-2013, 07:43 PM

So what will you take a stand for? Or will you let labels box you into compliance?

Thor
06-26-2013, 07:43 PM
He's got Julian Assange from Wikileaks speaking to the media for him so no doubt he's tied into a support network.

Hopefully, but it would sure show a level of support from AMERICANS for what he did....

CaseyJones
06-26-2013, 07:45 PM
great idea Thor may I copy this thread to liberty activism?

Thor
06-26-2013, 07:47 PM
great idea Thor may I copy this thread to liberty activism?

Sure, where ever you think it fits best.