PDA

View Full Version : Help

WCR
11-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I do need a little help. I would like someone to tell me where I would be able to download the CNN debate on Wednesday, or if someone could rip it while watching it and upload it RapidShare or such other web-hosting company, by Wednesday night after the debate. I need this because my History teacher asked me to tape it, and I don't own a VCR and I have no clue where to download it from, after Wednesday. If there is a link, cool, please someone direct me to it on Wednesday night. I need this because I think we'll be able to watch it, since I've been bugging to make an assignment to watch a Republican Debate, since we had to do a synopsis on the MSNBC Democratic Debate.

All I really gotta say. Please help.:o

Dave Wood
11-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I do need a little help. I would like someone to tell me where I would be able to download the CNN debate on Wednesday, or if someone could rip it while watching it and upload it RapidShare or such other web-hosting company, by Wednesday night after the debate. I need this because my History teacher asked me to tape it, and I don't own a VCR and I have no clue where to download it from, after Wednesday. If there is a link, cool, please someone direct me to it on Wednesday night. I need this because I think we'll be able to watch it, since I've been bugging to make an assignment to watch a Republican Debate, since we had to do a synopsis on the MSNBC Democratic Debate.

All I really gotta say. Please help.:o

Are you talking about the CNN YOUTUBE debate? If so, dont worry at all...it will be youtubed and linked on these forums within 30 mins of the finish.

Since it is co-sponsored by YOUTUBE, the footage will be available on their site even faster......no worries mate;)