PDA

View Full Version : awesome top 3 comments on cnn about snowden.. 1000s of likes

romeno182
06-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Mission_Man7 • 12 hours ago −

The irony of the United States is we are becoming what we have been fighting to prevent over the last 100 years.....

+2335 -59 •Reply•Share ›

-------------

Wright • 11 hours ago

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Orwell

+1373 -30 •Reply•Share ›

-----------------
Joseph Blower • 9 hours ago

Snowden is on record saying that he's an "ordinary guy" with "no special training". Yet he's put his life, liberty and future happiness at risk for the betterment of the world. It is blindingly obvious that he did not do this for personal advancement--not for money, power, or influence. Nor did he do it for one country. He did it for mankind.

He may not be a saint, but he is a hero. Not the one we deserve, perhaps. But the one we need.

History will not treat the current and previous American Administrations kindly. Nor will history look kindly upon apologists for (and I do not consider this too strong a word) evil--some level of privacy is a basic human right. Anyone writing in favour of the current regime is acting against freedom and all who hold the electronic age dear.

The internet never forgets. It never forgives. It is bigger, meaner, smarter, and much more ill-tempered than a writer will ever be. Than the NSA could ever be. Never mess with the internet.

+1031 -73 •Reply•Share ›

i think we are getting to a point where the constitution movement is at 70-80% majority against the statists.. at least on the internet

Occam's Banana
06-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Mission_Man7 • 12 hours ago −

The irony of the United States is we are becoming what we have been fighting to prevent over the last 100 years.....

I can't help but wonder - what makes Mission_Man7 think that "we have [ever] been fighting to prevent" what "we are becoming?"

Seems to me that "we" have been rushing to embrace it for as long as I can remember ...

tod evans
06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Their little media soaked brains are churning......