PDA

View Full Version : Is Snowden making the feds look like the imbeciles they are?

randomname
06-25-2013, 11:07 AM
it must have them FUMING, much more so than the "leaks"

Elias Graves
06-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Unless he's part of Operation Chaos...

tod evans
06-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Military is spread to the corners of the globe...

Currency is in the toilet...

Months now of one scandal after another...

Two of the worlds superpowers just thumbed their noses at "our government"...

Ed Snowden didn't have to do anything to make the feds "look" like imbeciles....

CaptUSA
06-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Yes. But unfortunately only to those who already know them to be imbeciles.

jkr
06-25-2013, 01:25 PM
you cant rape the willing...

...or something like that

Dr.3D
06-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Maybe Snowden is really part of a government plan to send false information to the Chinese and Russians.

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 01:32 PM
I think he has a few aces up his sleeve. The PRISM stuff was just an appetizer. He is letting them deny and marginalize and LIE all day long, letting them hang themselves. He and Greenwald will release some pretty jawdropping stuff in the coming days/weeks (I hope).

His level of intelligence suggests he has a long term plan for this data.

KEEF
06-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Yes but now attention is being brought to "where is he now?" instead of "look what the government did and is doing to our freedoms."

A story will pop up about him being in some terminal just before our legislative arm votes on some huge bill.

Kinda like the story of Bin Laden dying of kidney failure back in 2001 (see below for link) and not really operating anything. Wonder why we didn't see any body when SEAL Team 6 supposedly took him out.

For all we know, Snowden (I hope not) was taken care of already by TPTB.

http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

Contumacious
06-25-2013, 01:36 PM
it must have them FUMING, much more so than the "leaks"

Yes. He has jet black hair now, matching mustache and came into Honolulu, Hawaii last night using a fake Mongolian passport.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Maybe Snowden is really part of a government plan...

If he ever was, it is probably in the past tense by this point. I'm still open to all possibilities.

06-25-2013, 02:45 PM
They didn't need Snowden to look like imbeciles.

Lucille
06-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Anti-Snowden Voices Are Self-Destructing
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/140371.html

The more that Feinstein and Kerry berate Edward Snowden, the weaker and more dictatorial they come off -- Goliath mad and frustrated at a little David who is running globe-trotting circles around them. They are really furious at the truth being publicized, and there is absolutely nothing they can do about that.

The more that they sternly warn Russia and China, the sillier they look. They demand, of all things, that these governments lick the boots of the U.S. government in order to get in its good graces. Everyone has to be laughing at these red-faced U.S. officials.

But there is a problem for Snowden in this U.S. embarrassment, which is that to dispel it, the U.S. is more likely to engage in desperate measures to kidnap him or kill him.

talkingpointes
06-25-2013, 03:57 PM
It just occurred to me, how do we know snowden can't still access the NSA networks? Or that he planted a back-door. If not he is definitely getting good intel from somewhere.

Philhelm
06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
It just occurred to me, how do we know snowden can't still access the NSA networks? Or that he planted a back-door. If not he is definitely getting good intel from somewhere.

Maybe the NSA forgot to change its password from "ordodenovusterra" to something like "Abc.123!"