aGameOfThrones
06-25-2013, 10:01 AM
That animal needs to be put DOWN!!!

Nobexliberty
06-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Lock him up for 24 years.

angelatc
06-25-2013, 10:14 AM
This is why we need police cameras in our homes at all times.

Kotin
06-25-2013, 10:18 AM
this is why you arm yourself and your loved-ones and never depend on anyone else to protect them.

Sola_Fide
06-25-2013, 10:19 AM
Wish he would have entered my home. I would have gladly ended his life for him. One to the brain. :)

green73
06-25-2013, 10:23 AM

Guns will do.

kahless
06-25-2013, 10:24 AM
FU MSNBC, the Democrat party, RINOS and ANY advocate of gun control and licensing.

Sola_Fide
06-25-2013, 10:28 AM

Seems like the only way to be 100% safe.

Henry Rogue
OMG, I thought this was going to be a video about a LE no knock.

jkr
DRAWN
AND
QUARTERED

sluggo
06-25-2013, 10:31 AM
WWSBD?

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/list/5839913633a042f767a79b3c7258bde07b00eb3d.jpg

tod evans
06-25-2013, 10:31 AM
DRAWN
AND
QUARTERED

Hogs.

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Unless she was wearing the gun on her hip around the house, nothing would have stopped this attack. He entered, and immediately took her out of the equation. It would be very difficult for her to gain access to a weapon in time. IMO.

Now.... if the THREE YEAR OLD had the gun..... lol

jkr
06-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Hogs.
HERMIT CRABS...lots of them

slowly

tod evans
06-25-2013, 10:34 AM
HERMIT CRABS...lots of them

slowly

Okay:D

donnay
06-25-2013, 10:36 AM
this is why you arm yourself and your loved-ones and never depend on anyone else to protect them.

Absolutely! +rep

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Absolutely! +rep

Agreed. I'm just trying to "what if" that scenario and nothing short of wearing the gun on your hip around the house would work, aside from physical confrontation.

kahless
06-25-2013, 10:38 AM
If you know where the gun is she may have had time to run towards it and lock the door behind her. Thus giving her time to point and shoot when he breaks down the bedroom or basement door.

belian78
06-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Unless she was wearing the gun on her hip around the house, nothing would have stopped this attack. He entered, and immediately took her out of the equation. It would be very difficult for her to gain access to a weapon in time. IMO.

If her door is locked and secured then it takes at least an upwards of 60 seconds for this man to kick in her door. That is more than enough time to have a mossberg waiting for this piece of shit when he comes through the door.

Sola_Fide
06-25-2013, 10:44 AM

I don't know. Its hard to know what transpired before the tape started. Where I live, and Im just being as brutally honest as I can here, when a large black man is in your yard or at your door, you already have your firearm trained on the target.

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 10:45 AM
If you know where the gun is she may have had time to run towards it and lock the door behind her. Thus giving her time to point and shoot when he breaks down the bedroom or basement door.

And leave her 3 year old on the couch with the intruder?? All I'm saying is that, yes, being trained and armed in this instance MAY have prevented the attack, but not likely. What would work better is having a door sentinel or something slowing the entry of the intruder thus giving her time to get a weapon and protect her children. When the intruder comes in that quick, I don't even think having a gun in the house is sufficient.

Edit: Unless there are multiple guns in various locations easily accessilble, but not likely with a 3 yr old running around. Tough scenario to 'chalk talk'

tod evans
06-25-2013, 10:47 AM
I don't know. Its hard to know what transpired before the tape started. Where I live, and Im just being as brutally honest as I can here, when a large black man is in your yard or at your door, you already have your firearm trained on the target.

My dogs won't let a stranger in the yard to begin with.

BAllen
06-25-2013, 10:48 AM

True. Logical profiling, based on fact.

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 10:51 AM

I agree that having dogs and a front yard with somewhat controlled access is best. Many neighborhoods where I live, don't even have entry gates. You just walk right up to the front door unimpeded.

green73
06-25-2013, 10:51 AM

The best part about having guns is that they are a deterrent. If NJ didn't have such uber-restrictive gun laws and an anti-gun culture, animals like this would think twice before entering peoples homes.

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 10:53 AM
The best part about having guns is that they are a deterrent. If NJ didn't have such uber-restrictive guns and an anti-gun culture, animals like this would think twice before entering peoples homes.

Very true... very true.

tod evans
06-25-2013, 10:54 AM
One dog is insufficient in a city, as the kops have proven time and again, one is easy to disable, 2 or more who work as a team can slow 90% of any ingress long enough to defend yourself, even against wayward kops.

jllundqu
Not too many home invasions in AZ either... everyone here has a gun in the house...

BAllen
The best part about having guns is that they are a deterrent. If NJ didn't have such uber-restrictive guns and an anti-gun culture, animals like this would think twice before entering peoples homes.

Exactly. They know it will be many minutes before the cops even arrive. That is why good Sheriffs like Milwaukee county, support gun freedoms.

donnay
06-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Agreed. I'm just trying to "what if" that scenario and nothing short of wearing the gun on your hip around the house would work, aside from physical confrontation.

If all else fails I have gigantic butcher knives that I can throw quite well too. :D

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 11:26 AM
If all else fails I have gigantic butcher knives that I can throw quite well too. :D

My wife and I are texting this scenario from work right now. Our door is cheap and could easily be kicked in. We think that grabbing a butcher knife from the kitchen would be fastest, but if there is time, head back into the bedroom, lock door with kids in tow, and grab gun... call 911 LAST. "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!"

MrTudo
06-25-2013, 11:33 AM

Nah, YOU pay the 50 G's a year to house, feed and medically treat that POS.

I say a bullet in the back of the head and give the bill to his parents. Like the Chinese do.

Philhelm
06-25-2013, 11:35 AM
WWSBD?

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/list/5839913633a042f767a79b3c7258bde07b00eb3d.jpg

The baseborn abomination shall die by inches.

donnay
06-25-2013, 11:40 AM
My wife and I are texting this scenario from work right now. Our door is cheap and could easily be kicked in. We think that grabbing a butcher knife from the kitchen would be fastest, but if there is time, head back into the bedroom, lock door with kids in tow, and grab gun... call 911 LAST. "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!"

I would not call police. I would call the coroner.

tod evans
06-25-2013, 11:41 AM
I would not call police. I would call the coroner.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.:o

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Am I the only one who really hates the term "home invasion"?

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Not too many home invasions in AZ either... everyone here has a gun in the house...
There was a home invasion a few days ago. Homeowner shot the SOB.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Where I used to live home invasions aren't where they are usually kicking your door in. They'll wait by your house with a gun, put it to your head and walk inside the house with you. I've known a few people robbed like this. He taped his money underneath his table so that they wouldn't find it. He was pistol whipped but they left after taking some random bullshit.

I also know a man who shot a guy in the head for trying to rob him. When the suspect pointed the gun at his baby, the guy pulled a gun from the couch cushion and killed the suspect. Justified.

It comes down to having a couple of good dogs. They are the best deterrent you can have to coming home to someone already inside your house, or waiting outside of it. CCW and have a couple around the house. Talk to your children about proper gun use, how to check if the chamber is cleared, and that the only time they should pick up the gun is when their life is in danger or if they are at the range. And for God's sake, don't put them on SSRIs, SSNRIs, Benzos or any of that shit. It would be a real tragedy if they killed themselves with your gun or killed you.

Proper firearms safety is essential. They also have door stops, I can't remember the name off hand, that allow you to crack the door open if someone comes. People will still not be able to get in or kick it down from this position. They also make doors that are bullet resistant and can't be knocked down with anything short of a car crash. If you have the money and a lot of items to protect, I'd invest in one. I'd invest in a couple big dogs and a Glock as well.

Root
06-25-2013, 12:59 PM
This happened in the adjacent town where I grew up, and very close to where I live now. Too close to home.

puppetmaster
06-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Turn the race around and bam you have a hate crime right.

Nobexliberty
06-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Nah, YOU pay the 50 G's a year to house, feed and medically treat that POS.

I say a bullet in the back of the head and give the bill to his parents. Like the Chinese do.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgTkzPnFcvyyTouB4dTHfOwlmkOnyUN N6jqTpm7WJv-_9iO4lh
99 times and he is not going to hurt anybody again.

Contumacious
06-25-2013, 02:02 PM

My Mossberg 590 would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

Nobexliberty
06-25-2013, 02:17 PM
My Mossberg 590 would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

Flogging would have worked too, why does everyone want blood to be shed?

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-25-2013, 02:21 PM
This is why women (and eldery) need guns That guy would leave a trail of his own shit running if she whipped out a gun. Though it would be a valid argument she probably wouldn't have a gun laying around in the living room in case someone broke in.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Wish he would have entered my home. I would have gladly ended his life for him. One to the brain. :)

Then you would be the criminal and he would be a martyr, you would go to jail for 10 years for manslaughter
The people that run the government enjoy watching us suffer

Contumacious
06-25-2013, 02:26 PM

To each his own.

But if she was a relative of mind I would make sure that he was completely FUBR.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-25-2013, 02:27 PM
To each his own.

But if she was a relative of mind I would make sure that he was completely FUBR.

Nothing a sledgehammer to the face can't fix

Contumacious
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Then you would be the criminal and he would be a martyr, you would go to jail for 10 years for manslaughter

Reason I live in Texas not in the People's Republic Of New jersey.

Nobexliberty
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
This is like barbarians at the gates with everyone but me being a barbarian.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Reason I live in Texas not in the People's Republic Of New jersey.

Isn't the Texas the state where you could be charged with murder just for being around one?

Contumacious
06-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Nothing a sledgehammer to the face can't fix

Com on man, the stupid fuck was three times her size.

At least a snub nose .38 .

AFPVet
06-25-2013, 02:31 PM

This is exactly what a lot of people do in bad neighborhoods. They have a weapon on them at all times... well at least within arms length of the shower/toilet with the door locked lol. I'm not kidding either. Many pros recommend being armed with a cross draw rig around the house since it's comfortable, fast, and holds extra mags.

Contumacious
06-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Isn't the Texas the state where you could be charged with murder just for being around one?

Depend on the facts. But no way a woman inside her house with a small baby was going to be charged with murder under the circumstances.

Nobexliberty
06-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Control your emotions gentlemen.

thoughtomator
06-25-2013, 02:43 PM
With animals this savage it is appropriate to ask how they got that way in the first place and hold responsible parties responsible.

IMO if you breed a thug or a murderer you should have some measure of accountability for that.

Nobexliberty
06-25-2013, 02:47 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsMCpzb6F0IcFvEPodv65E63Zv6B0JI zTi0f4Ok2BXhpE3IbQ8iQ

Prevention and good night for all europeans a RPF.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 02:54 PM
With animals this savage it is appropriate to ask how they got that way in the first place and hold responsible parties responsible.

IMO if you breed a thug or a murderer you should have some measure of accountability for that.
That is ridiculous.

What penalty do you propose a parent face for the actions of their adult children?

Sola_Fide
06-25-2013, 03:17 PM

Actually, when one sees something like that, it is appropriate to get emotional, and it is appropriate to use those emotions to make sure your family is safe from the evil in the world.

bolil
06-25-2013, 03:28 PM
Can we have this piece of shits name? Caught on camera, fucker, no mercy for you. No prison, they should release his name and address and let justice be done.

Ne'er do wells. They should deliver him to this woman without his genitals and let her do what she sees fit.

I can say no more without imploding.

Oh fuck, it is going viral, the comments on Youtube are going to fast to read. This could get really fucking bad fast. They should release this mans face and name immediately before this becomes race riot material.

belian78
06-25-2013, 03:37 PM

No emotions, just cold logic. You come in my home with ill intent, you are dead if I can draw on you, period end of story. When these wastes of skin figure out that they have a more than 50% chance of dying trying this shit, they'll think real hard before doing it.

jllundqu
06-25-2013, 03:45 PM
This is exactly what a lot of people do in bad neighborhoods. They have a weapon on them at all times... well at least within arms length of the shower/toilet with the door locked lol. I'm not kidding either. Many pros recommend being armed with a cross draw rig around the house since it's comfortable, fast, and holds extra mags.

Well damn.... I guess I need to get my wife a holster for the house.... maybe a mount for somewhere in the livingroom/kitchen.

tod evans
06-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Well damn.... I guess I need to get my wife a holster for the house.... maybe a mount for somewhere in the livingroom/kitchen.

1/5 ton of luvin'!

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/17/73/23/4175060/3/628x471.jpg

talkingpointes
06-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Guns are the only thing to protect you from this. THE ONLY THING. If you call police after a home invasion. They WILL hold you as a suspect for thinking you are a drug dealer. Becuase they can arrest more then two people and you're willingly allowing them in.

I have been involved in 2. I know out of the 7 guys that did it 4 are already dead for other invasions gone wrong. They will get caught -- but not by the police. Usually rival gangs.

kahless
06-25-2013, 04:02 PM
This is why women (and eldery) need guns That guy would leave a trail of his own shit running if she whipped out a gun. Though it would be a valid argument she probably wouldn't have a gun laying around in the living room in case someone broke in.

Why not? She may have had time when he was breaking down the door to grab the gun from a display in the living room that is well out of reach of children. When he went upstairs or while she was in the basement could be other opportunities to get a hold of a gun.

A home invasion like this I think she would have been pretty safe from prosecution. Also, if there is any doubt about the authorities and you were able to take him down before he injures you then a consideration would be not reporting it.

AFPVet
06-25-2013, 04:06 PM
1/5 ton of luvin'!

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/17/73/23/4175060/3/628x471.jpg

Damn! Those are biggies!

satchelmcqueen
06-25-2013, 04:15 PM
i gotta say this is the worst vid ive ever saw. i am litterally shaking inside right now and my eyes are seeing funny. i feel light headed. this could be my wife or kids. that fucker needs to be fucking killed. some people dont deserve to live among us. im sorry but i dont see anything he can do to ever get sympathy from me.

after living in the country for 36 years, i now live in the outskirts of a small city. some of the trashiest people ive ever seen live on my road, and this is considered a good place in this town. ive already had my mower and chainsaw stolen. ive already spent over 1000k on a fence and other things to deter the scum. people like the guy in the vid are the lowest. he didnt even care if he killed that little kids moma or how she would remember all of this for the rest of her life. i wish i could find this guy, i seriously do. good god im so mad right now. ill never get that out of my head. now i just wanna beat the fuck out of one of these little shits thats always walking the road cause theyre to sorry to go to work, instead they steal from me and you. surely they can catch this bastard with that good of cam time.

Anti Federalist
06-25-2013, 04:20 PM
The best part about having guns is that they are a deterrent. If NJ didn't have such uber-restrictive gun laws and an anti-gun culture, animals like this would think twice before entering peoples homes.

Thread winner.

Guns in the hands of citizens are a force multiplier.

Were there justice in this world, thugs with and without badges would think twice about kicking down doors and beating innocent people half to death.

tod evans
06-25-2013, 04:35 PM
surely they can catch this bastard with that good of cam time.

"They" foster and encourage this type of behavior.

"They" are why miscreants like this are alive now.

"They" feed, cloth and coddle these monsters to fruition..

"We" pay them to do it...:(

muh_roads
06-25-2013, 04:40 PM
What part of New Jersey did this happen in? Is it highly populated? Close to inner city?

Wow you can't even have a taser in NJ.
http://www.stungunweapon.com/laws.html

What a socialist fuck hole.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 04:47 PM
What part of New Jersey did this happen in? Is it highly populated? Close to inner city?

Can you have a whistle?

LibForestPaul
06-25-2013, 05:01 PM

Pain, only way people learn. Much cheaper then the prison industrial cronism now in place.

muh_roads
06-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Can you have a whistle?

I was just curious about alternative methods to owning a gun since it sounds like NJ are such nazi's. Only a couple states prohibit even tasers for personal use, and surprise, surprise...NJ is one of them.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 05:14 PM
I was just curious about alternative methods to owning a gun since it sounds like NJ are such nazi's. Only a couple states prohibit even tasers for personal use, and surprise, surprise...NJ is one of them.
Get a whistle. If you whistle loud enough and long enough a cop is bound to show up.

green73
06-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Pain, only way people learn. Much cheaper then the prison industrial cronism now in place.

Sledge hammer, rubbing alcohol, and two cinderblocks.

muh_roads
06-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Get a whistle. If you whistle loud enough and long enough a cop is bound to show up.

Are you mocking? I'm confused.

Red Green
06-25-2013, 05:44 PM
If this lady is not man enough to keep a gun around, or conversely a few sharp weapons around, she should get a reliable dog. I had a dog once who was an awesome guard-dog. She was always welcoming to people who came into the house with me but a few time she challenged people who decided to come in on their own. She was absolutely fearless and would have had this guy's testicles for lunch had she been in that house.

So yeah, you live in NJ, you're a pantywaist about guns then get a decent dog. They're great companions and awesome defenders of the household.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 05:48 PM
If this lady is not man enough to keep a gun around, or conversely a few sharp weapons around, she should get a reliable dog. I had a dog once who was an awesome guard-dog. She was always welcoming to people who came into the house with me but a few time she challenged people who decided to come in on their own. She was absolutely fearless and would have had this guy's testicles for lunch had she been in that house.

So yeah, you live in NJ, you're a pantywaist about guns then get a decent dog. They're great companions and awesome defenders of the household.
I bet that guy would whoop your ass about the same way.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Are you mocking? I'm confused.
I was being sarcastic. It is about all you can do though. Or get yourself one of those pet rocks they used to sell and smack someone in the face with it if they try to rob you.

I couldn't live in New Jersey. Where self-defense is criminalized, tyranny and criminals run wild. It's a shame. All states are shitty in some regard. New Jersey just seems shitty in all regards.

mad cow
06-25-2013, 05:54 PM

While waiting,it is recommended that you vomit and piss your pants.

Red Green
06-25-2013, 05:59 PM
I bet that guy would whoop your ass about the same way.

Actually I think my dogs would keep him busy while I fetched my 12 gauge or .45 and then he would have to whoop ass in the afterlife cuz he'd be dispatched from this one.

BAllen
06-25-2013, 06:02 PM
While waiting,it is recommended that you vomit and piss your pants.

It's the 'progressive' thing to do, so it must work!

Root
06-25-2013, 06:39 PM

Surburbia. 10 miles from Newark. < 1 hour by train to Manhatten.

Lord Xar
06-25-2013, 07:14 PM
too brutal for facebook?

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 07:18 PM
too brutal for facebook?
I don't know, my Facebook page used to have pictures of dead babies come up on the stream all the time. "Stand against child abuse" with a picture of a beat to death kid.

Is that what Facebook said? If not, no I doubt it. It is probably already viral and the man's name will be out to the public soon enough. Through Reddit, or Twitter, or whatever.

Anti Federalist
06-25-2013, 08:59 PM

And promptly taser you and arrest you for "disturbing the peace" and "felony violation of the Noise Pollution Act".

donnay
06-25-2013, 10:24 PM
Can you have a whistle?

Just as long as you don't blow it. You will disturb the peace. <s>

Pericles
06-25-2013, 10:26 PM
If you do not have at least one weapon within reach at all times, you are unarmed.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Just as long as you don't blow it. You will disturb the peace. <s>
Well it was either the whistle or the pacifier. The latter would probably be better now that I think about it. People could cry and beg for mercy until the heroes show up. That's progress, right? I mean, guns kill people.

J_White
06-25-2013, 11:39 PM
yep, lets have a Home Protection for Everyone Bill - the govt will even pay for the cameras - and after all, if you are doing nothing wrong, what is there to hide ?
videos will be sent to the HSA (Home Security Agency) and they will respond as soon as any such thing happens.
we can all be safe !!

James Madison
06-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Motive...?

BAllen
06-26-2013, 01:08 AM
Motive...?

If I had to venture a guess, it would be that he was passed along without actually having the correct knowledge, then failed to perform in the real world. He then remembered his Marxist masters telling him how much he should hate YT for keeping him down. He saw the successful YT in her fine home, and concluded through Critical Theory, that the only reason he was not in that position is because of White racism. It was therefore justified to take it out on a White person. After all, Obammy said to 'get revenge' when he told people to vote for him. This useful idiot was simply carrying that out a step further.

RickyJ
06-26-2013, 01:16 AM
OMG, I thought this was going to be a video about a LE no knock.

Why knows, the guy who did this could be a cop.

Red Green
06-26-2013, 06:30 AM
Why knows, the guy who did this could be a cop.

Yeah, the way he was subduing that woman, he sure looks like he's been trained as a cop...... officer safety and all.

aGameOfThrones
06-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Shawn Custis Arrested For NJ Nanny Cam Home Invasion

NEWARK, N.J. -- Authorities have arrested a man wanted in a New Jersey home invasion that left a mother beaten, an attack that was captured on a nanny cam.

The Essex County prosecutor's office said 42-year-old Shawn Custis was arrested Friday in Manhattan by the prosecutor's office and the FBI. Custis faces charges of attempted murder, robbery, burglary and child endangerment.

http: //www. huffingtonpost .com/2013/06/28/shawn-custis-arrested-for_n_3519296.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-29-2013, 03:59 PM
If I had to venture a guess, it would be that he was passed along without actually having the correct knowledge, then failed to perform in the real world. He then remembered his Marxist masters telling him how much he should hate YT for keeping him down. He saw the successful YT in her fine home, and concluded through Critical Theory, that the only reason he was not in that position is because of White racism. It was therefore justified to take it out on a White person. After all, Obammy said to 'get revenge' when he told people to vote for him. This useful idiot was simply carrying that out a step further.

wtf is a YT?

BAllen
07-02-2013, 10:00 AM
wtf is a YT?

Whitey

amy31416
07-02-2013, 10:06 AM

I think you put more thought into this post than that guy has put into the last ten years of his life, and that ain't saying much.

kcchiefs6465
07-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Whitey
Hahaha. Lmao, I didn't get that one either until I said it.

YT.. that's good.

Ender
07-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Didn't someone prove that this was a hoax? Thought I read that somewhere.

kcchiefs6465
07-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Didn't someone prove that this was a hoax? Thought I read that somewhere.
No. The guy who committed the home invasion was a 42 year old multiple felon. He was found in Manhattan.

BlackTerrel
07-02-2013, 09:19 PM

True. Logical profiling, based on fact.

This thread is a BAllen wet dream.

BlackTerrel
07-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Turn the race around and bam you have a hate crime right.

Why are you trying to create a non-existent issue?

BlackTerrel
07-02-2013, 09:22 PM

Where are you going with this one?