PDA

View Full Version : How do you imagine Ron Paul winning?

AFM
11-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Here is my vision
When he hears of his success, he will run out of Federal Hall in Manhattan and rip his suit off
Two F-22 Raptors will fly over head while a Blackhawk with speakers instead of rockets blasts the final minute and a half of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
Ron Paul starts krumping and Giuliani heads for the nearest rehabilitation center
Hillary gets very angry and gives one of her dinosaur roars but Ron Paul has the Red Alert power and gets out his Tesla coils which come out of the ground where the Twin Towers were
The Coil are modulated so that when they discharge they can play the 1812 overture
See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFZrcKnxnio

He then takes a boat ride up to the Original Constitution and bows to it as all the Patriots flood the street yelling "Ron Paul RON PAUL RON PAUL"

JordanL
11-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Drugs are bad, mkay.

cien750hp
11-26-2007, 09:46 PM
actually we're kind of on the same page here, but i imagine him flying onto an aircraft carrier in an F-18 and giving his acceptance speech below a huge "ELECTION ACCOMPLISHED" banner

seapilot
11-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Very Creative.

I imagine him winning with the most votes. I cant wait to go vote for the man.

r3volution
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
i imagine him winning and there being a strange popping sound in the distance every were , but not knowing what it was .

only to find out later it was all the neocons heads exploding ..

cmc
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the daily dose of RP zaniness.

Mr. White
11-26-2007, 10:06 PM
I don't usually say this... ever... but you.... don't go canvasing door-to-door...stay here.. please. :)

anotherone
11-26-2007, 10:14 PM
I imagine him announcing all of our overseas troops are coming home from Europe, Asia, South America, etc, and we are pulling completely out of the Middle East to the last man within 6 months.

He is so popular that competing currencies are legalized in weeks, followed by massive spending cuts and elimination of the IRS.

Then more trustworthy and caring individuals run for federal and state congresses and we have massive peace and prosperity :)

AFM
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
That was only for the primaries
The whole thing is going to be big
When he hears he won president hes going to come out of the nearest water source with a navy SEAL wetsuit on
The Metal Gear Solid 3 Soundtrack will be blasting
He will have his assault rifles with suppressors and stand with his back arched to show off his physique
He will fire his gun into the air but the consitution will roll out instead of a bullet
He shall proclaimeth onto thouest: "Thy stand before Ron Paul. The Hunter has returned from which it came. The constitution shall be restoreth. This I promise you"
Then he will walk down Mt Olympus and part the sea and build a very large boat and be crucified
Moonwalk on water

The Final Countdown will be playing