PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Wikileaks take on MSM coverage of Snowden saga

Constitutional Paulicy
06-25-2013, 01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Vsd8Gk4DE&feature=youtube_gdata

RT's Anastasia Churkina sits down with Wikileaks spokesperson Kristinn Hrafnsson to talk about the mainstream media frenzy over Snowden and the NSA scandal, why their are focusing on flakey aspects of the story, and whether the PRISM revelation is a sign of more shocking details to come.

randpaul2016
06-25-2013, 01:17 AM
man RT is amazing

can't believe I just recently found out I have this channel :(

Constitutional Paulicy
06-25-2013, 01:41 AM
man RT is amazing

I agree. Sadly our own national media outlets cant be trusted to be the watchdog over our government. It looks as though we have to rely on international media sources for our domestic news. Unfortunately our government and media have gone so astray, that a Russian media outlet is capable of taking hard facts and exposing our governments tyranny.

thoughtomator
06-25-2013, 03:36 AM
When I trust what I know to be Putin's own media channel over any US media outlet, the world is officially fucked up.

talkingpointes
06-25-2013, 03:40 AM
man RT is amazing

can't believe I just recently found out I have this channel :(

Keep in mind they are great for us but they are dept right under Putin directly. When they report on Russia it's a joke, but it's for an American audience. Their Russian version is entire different. Same with Radio Of America anywhere outside of the US.