PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you were Edward Snowden?

UWDude
06-24-2013, 03:24 AM
Let's say Putin offers Snowden this bargain:

Work with the Russian government and leak what their Russian censors permitted, be safe, and live in Russia in exile. This would mean appearing a traitor, and very likely becoming one, once he realized the Russian way of corruption is not much cleaner than the American, and Russia really isn't much of a free country either.

Or

Extradite to America, be branded a traitor, and live the rest of your life in solitary confinement and torture rooms.

Which would you pick?

Nobexliberty
06-24-2013, 03:53 AM
Non-biased poll with more options please.

UWDude
06-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Non-biased poll with more options please.
The idea is he has no other options. Putin plays hardball with him.

A very real possibility.

UWDude
06-24-2013, 03:57 AM
I've noticed the official talking point is, verbatum, "he should stay and face the music"

tod evans
06-24-2013, 04:13 AM
What would you do if you were Edward Snowden?

I would save the most incriminating evidence for last, I'd give the puppets all the rope they'd take and watch as they fashioned nice tight little nooses for themselves..

That's what I'd do were I in his position...

UWDude
06-24-2013, 04:25 AM
I would save the most incriminating evidence for last, I'd give the puppets all the rope they'd take and watch as they fashioned nice tight little nooses for themselves..

That's what I'd do were I in his position...

Now would be a great time for mass televised investigations. See if we can get the pigs to turn on each other first. See how many perjury charges we can rack up against congress and the NSA, and IRS, and everyone else. LoL

Nobexliberty
06-24-2013, 04:27 AM
Stay in Russia and become an agent, then flee to scotland when you have the chance and begin the 3rd war of scottish of independence.