PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul wants the TEAPARTY!

twdahm
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Here it goes. I have been a long time frequenter of the site and joined just so I could post this message. Tucker just talked about December 16th on his show 90 minutes ago (Mon 11/26) I'm sure the youtube video will be up soon. Below is the link where Ron Paul talks about the TeaParty--HE WANTS IT TO BE A SUCCESS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUO9r36bVsQ

Concerning RudysReadingList, personally I am disgusted that this site was ever developed I mean are we now stooping to the low's of using the reading list to raise funds? The email that came from the campaign (HQ) concerning funds did not say move the date or create a new "money Bomb", they need us to give now if we can but move forward with the 16th (watch the video and hear it out of Dr. Ron's mouth, he is expecting a successful 16th). RudysReadingList has done nothing but create confusion. Make it a donation day but not 100,000 person goal you will NEVER REACH THAT UNREALISTIC GOAL! This should not be an attempt to beat our last record or even come close, we are setting up ourselve to be made fools of!

PLEASE GIVE ON THE 16TH AND LETS MAKE HISTORY FOR DR. PAULS MESSAGE!!!

nathanmn
11-26-2007, 08:47 PM
What are you trying to say here?

kylejack
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Of course he wants the tea party. Watch the Face The Nation interview.

American
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Here we go again.....

The reading list was "if you can" donation day, the Teaparty is a "mortgage your house if you have to" donation day.

maxmerkel
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
welcome ! great news !
tucker is always great in recruiting new hookers and pimps for the campaign - nice to see him talking about something useful :)
as for the teaparty, i hope you will donate and put your money where your mouth is (don't forget to recruit your family and friends ;) ) !

bobmurph
11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
This has been beaten to death.

They're both going to happen. They're both going to be hugely successful. Get over it.

BIG_J
11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
haha duplicate thread dude

twdahm
11-26-2007, 09:02 PM

They're both going to happen. They're both going to be hugely successful. Get over it.

they're both going to happen but november 30th is going to be lame.....

bobmurph
11-26-2007, 09:04 PM

Have you considered the possibility that a big day on November 30th could actually help Dec 16th?

twdahm
11-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Have you considered the possibility that a big day on November 30th could actually help Dec 16th?

ok?

austin356
11-26-2007, 09:11 PM

What a nice welcoming statement.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Conza88
11-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Here we go again.....

The reading list was "if you can" donation day, the Teaparty is a "mortgage your house if you have to" donation day.

hahah!:D

hasan
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM

I smell a rat. Does anyone else? or maybe its a huckling claiming to love ron paul and get us all riled up in his name

AlexMerced
11-26-2007, 09:36 PM

I'm with him, we should look towards every grassroots effort with positivty, I don't see the point of being negative towards people fighting for the same cause.

adpierce
11-26-2007, 09:49 PM
I smell a rat. Does anyone else? or maybe its a huckling claiming to love ron paul and get us all riled up in his name

Aren't huckabee supporters paid staffers or something? Hucklings... infiltrating this site... that's some funny stuff. I suppose it's possible, but it would probably be a rarity. Anyways I think he's simply saying that there's no way that Nov. 30th is going to be as large as Dec 16th. People will either hold their money to help the big bomb on Dec 16... or they'll only donate a fraction of what they'd donate on Dec 16.

hasan
11-26-2007, 10:06 PM
i like what bobmurph said. theyr both going to be successful. and as AlexMerced said theyr both for the same cause so theyre not in competition