PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Booed for Saying Snowden Violated the Law - Short Vid

DamianTV
06-23-2013, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DVk4O12ySY0

ronpaulfollower999
06-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Spying on us breaks the law you stupid bitch.

Madison320
06-23-2013, 01:23 PM
This administration's reaction to Snowden is more disturbing to me than the actual spying itself. I thought Obama's administration would be backtracking and apologizing. Instead it's more like, "Find the Traitor and Kill Him".

CaptUSA
06-23-2013, 01:23 PM
There is no "balance" between security and privacy. What a bunch of BS.

These politicians want us to believe that these two things exist on some sort of balance beam where every time you allow more privacy, your security is damaged. I don't know about you, but I feel a whole lot more secure when my privacy is intact.

UWDude
06-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Boos and insults
Rotten tomatoes and cabbage
pitchforks and torches
tar and feathers
gallows and guillotines
This man's american dream

mad cow
06-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Keep up the pressure until she screams Palomino.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Good.

That should be the reaction of every American, regardless of party, to every slut politician that defends this Evil Empire, regardless of party.

These people should be ashamed to show their faces.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Boos and insults
pitchforks and torches
tar and feathers
gallows and guillotines

Fucking right...

Anti Federalist
06-23-2013, 01:46 PM
This administration's reaction to Snowden is more disturbing to me than the actual spying itself. I thought Obama's administration would be backtracking and apologizing. Instead it's more like, "Find the Traitor and Kill Him".

Keep that in mind.

Also keep in mind, it does not matter what puppet is POTUS.

That is The System speaking.

When the time comes, orders will be followed.

Madison320
06-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Keep that in mind.

Also keep in mind, it does not matter what puppet is POTUS.

That is The System speaking.

When the time comes, orders will be followed.

I agree, both parties are corrupt. But this is the kind of thing that is supposedly Obama's strength. Ha!

Kotin
06-23-2013, 01:55 PM

it seems as if capitulation is not on the obama agenda.. and never really was.

Origanalist
06-23-2013, 02:10 PM
Lol, Nancy (insider trading) Pelosi calling Snowden a lawbreaker.

The fact that this two faced criminal bitch is able to stand in front of the public, much less hold public office tells you all you need to know about the state of the country.

TheTexan
06-23-2013, 02:21 PM
There is no "balance" between security and privacy. What a bunch of BS.

These politicians want us to believe that these two things exist on some sort of balance beam where every time you allow more privacy, your security is damaged. I don't know about you, but I feel a whole lot more secure when my privacy is intact.

That, and most people completely, willingly, and intentionally ignore the security threat that the government becomes when it has so much power. As far as they are concerned, it's "safety from terrorists" vs "some Booz Allen dude listening to my phone sex". It never even occurs to them that this system can and will eventually be turned against them in a very physical manner. Because they are a law abiding citizen, with nothing to hide, of course.

"safety from government" never even crosses their minds. And if you bring it up they laugh.

They'll be laughing all the way to the gas chambers.

UWDude
06-23-2013, 02:34 PM

History has proven, masses of people will strip naked, dig their own graves, and line up so as not to cause a fuss, so their murderers will not have any trouble mowing them down with a machine gun.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2013, 05:01 PM
That, and most people completely, willingly, and intentionally ignore the security threat that the government becomes when it has so much power. As far as they are concerned, it's "safety from terrorists" vs "some Booz Allen dude listening to my phone sex". It never even occurs to them that this system can and will eventually be turned against them in a very physical manner. Because they are a law abiding citizen, with nothing to hide, of course.

"safety from government" never even crosses their minds. And if you bring it up they laugh.

This...

History has proven, masses of people will strip naked, dig their own graves, and line up so as not to cause a fuss, so their murderers will not have any trouble mowing them down with a machine gun.

And this...

Which is why "we" can't get too hung up on the idea of "educating" the mass of humanity.

People will want what they have wanted since the dawn of time: to be fed, entertained and to exercise petty power over their fellow man.

"We" need to either seperate, or resign ourselves to dragging idiot humanity along, kicking and screaming and fighting us the whole way.

The alternative to that is to live in tyranny.

Or get hunted down as an enemy of the state.

JustinTime
06-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh, he broke the law eh? Umm Nan, WHO broke the law?

Peace Piper
06-23-2013, 05:34 PM
"We" need to either seperate, or resign ourselves to dragging idiot humanity along, kicking and screaming and fighting us the whole way. The alternative to that is to live in tyranny.Or get hunted down as an enemy of the state.

Separate. Life's too short to waste on 90% of Humans. "dragging idiot humanity along" hasn't worked at all for me. I can't get most people I know to pay attention to anything besides dancing with the stars and stripes or football or some such circus. It's like most of them are drugged up on something. Zombies.

Sooner or later, If Humans live long enough [...], those of us that value freedom and liberty will get (take) our own planet.

The sign on the space port will read:

ATTENTION AUTHORITARIANS:
ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS. NO OTHER WARNINGS WILL BE ISSUED.
FAILURE TO OBEY WILL RESULT IN INSTANT VAPORIZATION AND TERMINATION.

and we will MEAN IT.
and they will try. And they will die.

randpaul2016
06-23-2013, 09:35 PM
i understand
i understand
i understand

Christian Liberty
06-23-2013, 09:51 PM
For all I know, he technically did break the law.

Of course, Pelosi thinks that's a bad thing. I don't. I think it was heroic on Snowden's part.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2013, 10:07 PM

Of course, Pelosi thinks that's a bad thing. I don't. I think it was heroic on Snowden's part.

Yup, that is what civil disobediance is.

Breaking unjust laws to prove a larger point, in defiance of "authority".

Occam's Banana
06-23-2013, 10:08 PM

There's no doubt about it. He did break the law. That's what civil disobedience necessarily entails. Otherwise, it would be civil obedience.

Absolutely. The source of her disapproval is not in the fact that the law was broken per se, but that it was broken by an "uppity" mundane. Only elites such as herself and her criminal colleagues are to be afforded the privelege of flouting the law with impunity.

better-dead-than-fed
06-23-2013, 10:08 PM
It looks like Snowden might have broken the law: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2009-title18/html/USCODE-2009-title18-partI-chap37-sec798.htm

If that's a bad law, it's not going to repeal itself.

amy31416
06-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Boos and insults
pitchforks and torches
tar and feathers
gallows and guillotines

You're a softie.

Christian Liberty
06-23-2013, 10:18 PM
There's no doubt about it. He did break the law. That's what civil disobedience necessarily entails. Otherwise, it would be civil obedience.

Absolutely. The source of her disapproval is not in the fact that the law was broken per se, but that it was broken by an "uppity" mundane. Only elites such as herself and her criminal colleagues are to be afforded the privelege of flouting the law with impunity.

Yup, that is what civil disobediance is.

Breaking unjust laws to prove a larger point, in defiance of "authority".

I'm with both of you. I have no issue whatsoever with what Snowden did. It was heroic.

My point, however, was simply to say, JUST saying he broke the law shouldn't be what gets you vetoed. Having a problem with that, maybe, but just saying he broke the law is stating a fact.

Civil disobedience is indeed a moral and righteous action..

puppetmaster
06-23-2013, 10:20 PM
This...

And this...

Which is why "we" can't get too hung up on the idea of "educating" the mass of humanity.

People will want what they have wanted since the dawn of time: to be fed, entertained and to exercise petty power over their fellow man.

"We" need to either seperate, or resign ourselves to dragging idiot humanity along, kicking and screaming and fighting us the whole way.

The alternative to that is to live in tyranny.

Or get hunted down as an enemy of the state.
This......

Christian Liberty
06-23-2013, 10:25 PM
This......

This is honestly the reason Rand Paul is doing this thing the way he's doing it. I may not love it, but its the only way to win in this country. I guess we can take it or leave it.

puppetmaster
06-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Well he broke the law about as much as a guy who sees a house on fire on posted no trespassing property . He runs in to save lives and everyone would call him hero.....everyone especially the whore pelosi.
And you would be looked at crazy like if you charged him with trespassing.

UWDude
06-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Well he broke the law about as much as a guy who sees a house on fire on posted no trespassing property . He runs in to save lives and everyone would call him hero.....everyone especially the whore pelosi.
And you would be looked at crazy like if you charged him with trespassing.

that would make a damn fine political cartoon

J_White
06-24-2013, 12:17 AM
what a moron !

QuickZ06
06-24-2013, 12:28 AM
No one said it yet......GET A ROPE!

ClydeCoulter
06-24-2013, 12:35 AM
Just as they will spend lots of your money to get a little for themselves, they will spend lots of your freedom for their security.

What planet are moving to? How soon can we build the craft? How may I be of assistance?

nobody's_hero
06-24-2013, 07:16 AM
i understand
i understand
i understand

But the Fact is.
The fact is.
The fact is.

Dianne
06-24-2013, 07:34 AM
The news media has stepped up the effort on behalf of the White House to criminalize Snowden. It is amusing Obama and his mafia merrymen want to bring charges against the man, who exposed to the world, their own criminal activities. Lets say if there is justice left anywhere in America, there can be no charges or conviction of Snowden; as those pursuing him do so with "Unclean Hands" .

I worry Obama and Eric Holder will just look to bump the guy off.

EBounding
06-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Was she trying to distract the audience with her hands?

newbitech
06-24-2013, 08:12 AM
yeah, i understand what I just said was bullshit, i understand, but here let me say it again. maybe this time you will swallow it? no? i understand it's bullshit, i understand you don't like it. I understand here i'll try again, swallow this bullshit. No? you don't want to swallow bullshit? I understand, I understand. Let me try again....