PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Tonight

me3
11-26-2007, 08:38 PM
First, I don't like Glenn Beck. I also don't like Glenn Beck threads.

But tonight's show, was made for Ron Paul.

He's exposing Iraqi insurgents as coming from Saudi Arabia and Libya. He's slamming the economy, social security URGH

Setting the stage for Dr. Paul?

Arggggghhhhhh!!!!

paulitics
11-26-2007, 08:47 PM

He's exposing Iraqi insurgents as coming from Saudi Arabia and Libya. He's slamming the economy, social security URGH

Arggggghhhhhh!!!!

He's a mousetrap. A libertarian one. In other words they pose as a libertarian, and offer a pro establishment solution.
Its intentional to neutralise those with an anti-establishment, pro constitutional tendancy. Rush serves this same crap for the conservatives. He is a phony conservative. Most of those in high positions in the media are guilty of this. The one exception perhaps is Lou Dobbs, although his solution will be better known after he endorses his "independent".

kylejack
11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I like Beck. He's good people.

paulitics
11-26-2007, 09:02 PM
I like Beck. He's good people.

I was a big fan, and gave updates to this board almost every day (sometimes attacked for it) , but I really think he has shown to be a snake in the grass. All of this damage can be undone if the campaign would just go on the show. We agree this much. He could still be an asset, if he would smooth things over.

noztnac
11-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Glenn Beck is a pawn of the establishment.

They get these guys with no crdentials so that they can control them. If Glenn Beck steps out of line he will quickly be shown the door and he has no credentials to get another job.

evadmurd
11-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Glenn Beck is a personality just trying to make a living in a very competitive industry. Instead of slamming him all the time we need to give him good reason to have Ron Paul on his show. Can't do that chasing him around with a Vendetta book and calling him out on every quirky thing he says. He's going for ratings. He could be good....very good for us.

I say suck it up and win him with love.

BizmanUSA
11-26-2007, 09:23 PM

Arggggghhhhhh!!!!

YEP. that what Beck's all about a - SHOW!

Remember that Beck is a news entertainer.

I know we are all starving for a real news program but Beck's MSM Express is about as good as cheap Chinese take-out with a hefty dose of MSG . . . you can eat it but not digest it to well and sometimes not at all

BizmanUSA