PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Teacher Union Prez: Rich, White People are To Blame For Inner City School Woes

AuH20
06-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Come again?????

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06/22/Chicago-Teacher-Union-Karen-Lewis-Rich-White-People-to-Blame-for-Chicago-Schools-Woes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Os5Zk1_LA&feature=player_embedded

Cutlerzzz
06-22-2013, 08:25 PM
In all fairness, rich white people did launch the War on Drugs.

Sola_Fide
06-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Why should anyone be forced to pay for the education of someone else's child?

Working Poor
06-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Why should someone be able to tell someone else they can't smoke dope?

Anti Federalist
06-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Yeah, racism is dead...LOL

oyarde
06-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Well it is a stretch, but I suppose without the rich white people , there would have never been enough tax money collected to support the welfare of inner city public shool and dumbass teachers etc., so , she could be right and should do the right thing and fire herself, get a real job , be "rich" provide more welfare for the ragamuffins .....

bolil
06-22-2013, 08:52 PM
"they can and will eliminate other teaching positions and JOBS." I am sorry, but I thought it was about the young, the 'ignorant' not the fucking jobs.

Honest conversation about poverty? You lackey bitch, TALK ABOUT FUCKING PROHIBITION. Stage props?!?!?! STOP JAIL FUCKING PEOPLE YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Oh, yeah, like the CPS has produced legions of scholars. All the CPS does is protect dirt bag useless teachers at the expense of children. Want to know the truth about Chicago, the murder rate and everything? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN ENTIRE SEGMENT OF THE POPULATION IS GRANTED BIG MONEY VIA PROHIBITION AND DENIED ACCESS TO THE COURTS. Turf battles? When is the last time CVS and Walgreens had a turf war? Oh wait, they are granted the arbitrary legitimacy of fucking fairy tale laws...

I hate this woman. I really do.

Here is what she is really saying, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah SYMPTOMS, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, DIVISION, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, MONEY, Waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah fucking waaaaaaah."

I ride a bike and have been given more leniency on the West side of Chicago than ever been granted on the North. If you are from here, you hear here. This race baiting divisive scum... kill whitey, huh? Why don't you kill that fucking twin growing out of your disgusting neck first.

Another thing, Chicago has Five major train lines. They shut down the red line (south side to north side) ostensibly for repairs... the real reason? Rahm doesn't want the betrayed going north and expressing their hopelessness. Which, unfortunately, is usually done via violence but hell, when all else fails what is left?

Chicago Illinois... reasons one through one thousand to be hostile towards the state.

Lysander Spooner, come back PLEASE. One such already nears.

EDIT: Can you imagine living with this brand of rage inside all the time?

Cook County jail is FILLED with drug offenders, most of them black or mexican... guess what it is also filled with rapists, batterers and murderers and they wonder why recidivism is so high? Fucking leave it to CROOK country to send human beings to prison for voluntary behavior where they can be BRUTALIZED into the violent sort of offender. But NOOOOOOOOO, lets not talk about the reason, lets just put more blue pigs on the street. That will solve it. If the pigs don't do, lets hire more teachers... who teaches the fucking teachers. Teacher is to great a term... indoctrinators or exploiters is more appropriate. There are teachers here, but I believe them to be few and far between.

bunklocoempire
06-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Why should anyone be forced to pay for the education of someone else's child?

Because if you don't have any skin in the game you tend to care about the results more? The stellar results year after year are obvious. :rolleyes: lol

Don't have any skin in the game and don't care? She's here to force you to care cause she's better than thou.
Sheesh. That woman is a piece of work.

bolil
06-22-2013, 09:30 PM
I am going to meet this woman and let her know with words (qualified for the National Sucking Ass agency) what an idgit she is. Ignorance can be forgiven in the young, never in the old with 'power' that should know better.

WM_in_MO
06-22-2013, 09:36 PM
What a racist vapid CUNT

asurfaholic
06-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Racist bitch

tod evans
06-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Tell us how you really feel!

+rep

"they can and will eliminate other teaching positions and JOBS." I am sorry, but I thought it was about the young, the 'ignorant' not the fucking jobs.

Honest conversation about poverty? You lackey bitch, TALK ABOUT FUCKING PROHIBITION. Stage props?!?!?! STOP JAIL FUCKING PEOPLE YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Oh, yeah, like the CPS has produced legions of scholars. All the CPS does is protect dirt bag useless teachers at the expense of children. Want to know the truth about Chicago, the murder rate and everything? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN ENTIRE SEGMENT OF THE POPULATION IS GRANTED BIG MONEY VIA PROHIBITION AND DENIED ACCESS TO THE COURTS. Turf battles? When is the last time CVS and Walgreens had a turf war? Oh wait, they are granted the arbitrary legitimacy of fucking fairy tale laws...

I hate this woman. I really do.

Here is what she is really saying, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah SYMPTOMS, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, DIVISION, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, MONEY, Waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah fucking waaaaaaah."

I ride a bike and have been given more leniency on the West side of Chicago than ever been granted on the North. If you are from here, you hear here. This race baiting divisive scum... kill whitey, huh? Why don't you kill that fucking twin growing out of your disgusting neck first.

Another thing, Chicago has Five major train lines. They shut down the red line (south side to north side) ostensibly for repairs... the real reason? Rahm doesn't want the betrayed going north and expressing their hopelessness. Which, unfortunately, is usually done via violence but hell, when all else fails what is left?

Chicago Illinois... reasons one through one thousand to be hostile towards the state.

Lysander Spooner, come back PLEASE. One such already nears.

EDIT: Can you imagine living with this brand of rage inside all the time?

Cook County jail is FILLED with drug offenders, most of them black or mexican... guess what it is also filled with rapists, batterers and murderers and they wonder why recidivism is so high? Fucking leave it to CROOK country to send human beings to prison for voluntary behavior where they can be BRUTALIZED into the violent sort of offender. But NOOOOOOOOO, lets not talk about the reason, lets just put more blue pigs on the street. That will solve it. If the pigs don't do, lets hire more teachers... who teaches the fucking teachers. Teacher is to great a term... indoctrinators or exploiters is more appropriate. There are teachers here, but I believe them to be few and far between.