PDA

View Full Version : Vote No NOW!

sirachman
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
www. cnn.com/rick

happyphilter
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
HELL NO

there should be no exceptions to the law, they are illegal and even though they did something good the law should be upheld.
voted no

this has nothing to do with RP also

sirachman
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
currently 68 percent say he should! omfg this country is screwed.

ron paul agrees that it should be no so it is important. well sort of.

robert4rp08
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
What the HELL!

Yes 67% 3083
No 33% 1534
Total Votes: 4617

sirachman
11-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Thats what I said..

American
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
They should call that show "Open borders" I refuse to watch the dood.

Churchill2004
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
I voted "yes", though I don't really like the wording of the question. This is the sort of people we want in this country- the fact that he broke the law is a moot point if it's a bad law.

This is one of the few issues I seriously disagree with Ron Paul about.

kutibah
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
I voted "yes", though I don't really like the wording of the question. This is the sort of people we want in this country- the fact that he broke the law is a moot point if it's a bad law.

I agree. He has obviously shown he is a good asset to American society whether he is illegal or not.

The Plan
11-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Hell Naw!!!!!
Give that dude a medal or a ticket to disney world or some crap. We have rules for citezenship that need to be followed.
The only reason you don't agree i'm convinced is that you don't know the true nature of the problem. This is an invasion of our territory. We should view this as an act of agression by the Mexican government because of their policies. We should do everything in our power to see that this law is followed. I have nothing against Mexicans that follow the law but for the ones that don't i think we should deport them all back and build a wall like China except put in a moat and whatever else we have to do.

literatim
11-26-2007, 09:05 PM

It is not a bad law.

reduen
11-26-2007, 09:07 PM

The problem is that it is not up to just any ole individual to say if it is a bad law or not. We must obey the laws of the land or risk total lawelessness and that is good for nobody.

If you do not like the law, then get the law changed but if we alll just obey only the laws that we each deem worthy, we will just have a mess.

pdavis
11-26-2007, 09:10 PM
It is not a bad law.

Why is it not a bad law?

Churchill2004
11-26-2007, 09:12 PM
The problem is that it is not up to just any ole individual to say if it is a bad law or not. We must obey the laws of the land or risk total lawelessness and that is good for nobody.

If you do not like the law, then get the law changed but if we alll just obey only the laws that we each deem worthy, we will just have a mess.

So "civil disobedience" means nothing to you?

If anything, we need more people who are willing to disobey bad/stupid laws.

Borders are great as a demarcation between the jurisdiction of two governments. As barriers to the free movement of people? Not so much.

runderwo
11-27-2007, 12:18 AM
So "civil disobedience" means nothing to you?

If anything, we need more people who are willing to disobey bad/stupid laws.

Borders are great as a demarcation between the jurisdiction of two governments. As barriers to the free movement of people? Not so much.

Are you volunteering to pay an extra share for the social services that non-taxpaying illegals consume?