PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent to Campaign for Bob Barr!

Spoa
06-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Ted Nugent to stump for Bob Barr in Georgia

Bob Barr announced last night at his fundraiser barbecue at Adventure Outdoors that he and fellow NRA Board Member Ted Nugent are working out the details for the outspoken rocker to visit Georgia in support of Barr's campaign for Congress.

If Nugent brings his guitar and plays, it might be the greatest Republican campaign event of the decade.

For some reason, I just think it would be neat to have the 1994 class again...Reps. Sanford, Stockman, Salmon, Rohrabacher, and then Barr.

Note: This is not an endorsement for Mr. Barr. I am still looking at either Barr or Loudermilk.

CaseyJones
06-21-2013, 12:10 PM
don't post Barr stuff in Liberty Candidates he is not one

HOLLYWOOD
06-21-2013, 12:33 PM
don't post Barr stuff in Liberty Candidates he is not oneAin't that Da Truth!

Barr is not for individualism, the constitution, freedom or liberties... if anything, he's controlled opposition to bleed off votes from uniting the people against the Stasi State.

Barr revealed his true colors (Red & Black or Red & Gold) at the National Press Club back in 2008.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Someone asked me to a concert that included Nugent many months ago. There were maybe 20 other bands there. I refused a free ticket, simply because Nugent was there. Fake.Fucking.Patriot.

The LP probably set themselves back 20 years by nominating Barr. I have no love for him either.

They can both go play with each other for all I care.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-21-2013, 12:38 PM
no one cares about Bob Barr

kcchiefs6465
06-21-2013, 12:52 PM
don't post Barr stuff in Liberty Candidates he is not one
And just so everyone is aware, though most probably know this already, Ted Nugent isn't pro-liberty either. On the list of people I truly cannot stand, Ted Nugent is up there with the worst.

HOLLYWOOD
06-21-2013, 01:17 PM
And just so everyone is aware, though most probably know this already, Ted Nugent isn't pro-liberty either. On the list of people I truly cannot stand, Ted Nugent is up there with the worst.He's an outright nut and a cheap one at it too... When he's on tour, he pays his members in the 'Band for Hire' $100 a concert. He said, with all the, prestige, free housing(tour Bus) and food, are additional compensation they receive.

He's a wacko, I can confirm. Been at private shows where he performed. There's no way in hell I would work for him or with him.

satchelmcqueen
06-21-2013, 01:36 PM
i admire ted for his ability to call out the government, but he is absolute in his pro war stance. i dont like ted or barr.

heavenlyboy34
06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
i admire ted for his ability to call out the government, but he is absolute in his pro war stance. i dont like ted or barr.
+1 Uncle Ted is a Drug Warrior too, IIRC.

kcchiefs6465
06-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Frankly I can't even listen to his music any more.

Ranks right up there with Rachel Maddow on people who irk me. It's that bad.

Acala
06-21-2013, 02:01 PM
And he's a chicken hawk like Newt - dodged the draft himself and now is mister tough guy all about kicking people's asses.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-21-2013, 02:01 PM

His pro-war stance is is really just one of the worst things he could be.

I don't think he attempts to profit from such, but he's way up there on the list of useful idiots. Barr caught a nice fish there, I guess.

BlackTerrel
06-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Ted Nugent is an irrelevant asshole. This does nothing.

NIU Students for Liberty
06-21-2013, 07:30 PM
I don't mind young Ted Nugent when he was in the background strictly focusing on his guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo

brandon
06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
+1 Uncle Ted is a Drug Warrior too, IIRC.

Probably why he likes Barr

TaftFan
06-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Bruce Fein has endorsed Bob Barr.

TaftFan
06-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Probably why he likes Barr

Sorry but you people make me mad with this crap. He has had a different view on drugs for 10 years and has even worked with the ACLU and some marijuana organization on drug legalization.