PDA

View Full Version : Report: US troops with riot training preparing for deployment to Egypt

green73
06-21-2013, 08:06 AM
[video]

A group of soldiers are preparing for their deployment to Egypt with riot training on post.

They're planning ahead for violent protests or riots and the possibility of protecting the country's border with Israel.

Soldiers encountered Molotov cocktails and other dangerous items in the training.

Lt. Matthew Wilkinson says, "Just what I've seen over the course of the past week than we were a week ago."

PFC Perez Alexander says, "We want to be as professional as possible... Know what we're doing."

They wrap up training today before preparing to ship out in the near future.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/22647545/riot-control-training

PSYOP
06-21-2013, 08:28 AM
A once beautiful country has become a shit hole.

AngryCanadian
06-21-2013, 08:33 AM
A once beautiful country has become a shit hole.

This is what happens when you start up those Proxy NGO Reagen funded staged protests.

HOLLYWOOD
06-21-2013, 08:34 AM
hah! Another notch in New World Order

No secret, Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi, is your typical CFR/CIA/Mi5 puppet dictator. Situation is worse now, than when US puppet Hosni Mubarak was controlling the country. Let's not forget, Mossad agents implanted within the Egyptian government, revealed Mubarak/Egyptian military were conducting secret war-game scenarios with Israel as the enemy. Additionally, Mubarak was shopping with the Russians on military gear and was going to use USAID. A major NO-NO and was overthrown quickly by the NSA/CIA/CFR.

PSYOP
06-21-2013, 08:34 AM
This is what happens when you start up those Proxy NGO Reagen funded staged protests.

And people actually think the entire middle east is an uproar on their own free will without any external motivations. :rolleyes:

Elias Graves
06-21-2013, 09:08 AM
Come on guys. You all know those awful Christians over there have been getting out of line lately. Somebody has to keep an eye on em.

seraphson
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Sequester? Tyrant elect gets to go on $100 million vacation. Send over another $100 million + in weapons/"aid" to the east (hey did you background check those rebels!?). And now we get to pay for these storm troopers and there perpetual benefit package to invade nations we have no business being in? Instead, why couldn't we live in a world where these men and women instead be engineers, plumbers, carpenters, machinists, doctors, nurses, computer technicians, etc. in America? One can dream.

Cleaner44
06-21-2013, 09:43 AM
This is why I can not recommend serving in the military to my children. Rare is the time that they are used for the defense of our nation, nearly always it is defense of our "interests" which means many profitable things other than the protection of the American people.

BlackTerrel
06-21-2013, 07:40 PM
What the f? What is the supposed purpose of sending these troops?

AngryCanadian
06-21-2013, 08:01 PM
What the f? What is the supposed purpose of sending these troops?

Protecting the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood oh i am sorry i meant protecting the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.

HOLLYWOOD
06-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Gotta protect their CFR/CIA puppet Mohammed Morsi, if the schedule protests get outta hand. Only took the teleprompter puppet 13 seconds to mention Israel. AMerican taxpayers forking this out to protect Israel. Add these costs to the Black Hole known as Israel, by American taxpayers

The CIA/CFR have been ramping up pro Morsi rallies to throw some deflection into the mix... even though Morsi has cracked down harder on Egyptians than Hosni Mubarak. How's that for your 'Arab Spring Ops'?

http://boiseguardian.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tax-sign.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=sCqyFgwmfMRz3M&tbnid=N_f84m5ZoYMFzM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboiseguardian.com%2F2012%2F01%2F0 8%2Flocal-option-tax-hike-bill-likely-in-legislature%2Fyour-tax-dollars-at-work-road-sign-in-oregon-usa%2F&ei=jQfFUYmrH6ubigL474D4Dw&bvm=bv.48293060,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNGE3WvfUD5QlmuQmlBOjbqMxHx8lg&ust=1371953408314955)

Carson
06-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Is there anything they won't counterfeit a dollar for?

I don't pay much attention to this sort of thing but I'll bet those of you that suggest our counterfeiters are playing both sides on this one wouldn't surprise me to much. Or that they will stiff us with both bills.

Carson
06-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Is there anything they won't counterfeit a dollar for?

I don't pay much attention to this sort of thing but I'll bet those of you that suggest our counterfeiters are playing both sides on this one wouldn't surprise me to much. Or that they will stiff us with both bills.

Carson
06-21-2013, 08:33 PM
I hate when that happens.