PDA

View Full Version : Cops shoots dog and PD offers owner a bribe to keep quiet.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-21-2013, 02:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Yj1SeFiQQ

EBounding
06-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Don't mailmen and utility workers have to deal with this every single day? How do they survive?!

SeanTX
06-21-2013, 09:03 AM
Don't mailmen and utility workers have to deal with this every single day? How do they survive?!

If they had qualified immunity and could do whatever they wanted with no consequences, I'm sure some of them would be shooting dogs too. I remember this case, from 2009 -- this deputy (Sean Knight) stopped at her house to ask for directions, shot her dog, then took off . The only way she knew what happened was because she had video, and the sheriff's office LIED and denied that it happened until she went to the media with the video.

She then sued, won some money, then the sheriff's dept began following her around and harassing her as payback. She had the sheriff (or one of his goons) parked down at the end of the road waiting for her every morning -- until she went to the media with that too. You don't fuck with our mafia "protectors" and get away with it, they'll get their revenge somehow.

I think Deppidy Knight did eventually get fired, but not for this -- he got caught falsifying time sheets.

fisharmor
06-21-2013, 09:27 AM
I think Deppidy Knight did eventually get fired, but not for this -- he got caught falsifying time sheets.

The level of full-bore retard in some of these departments just astounds me.
Why would you falsify a timesheet when you can go into anybody's house and take anything you damned well please? I mean, FFS, the people who are reviewing those timesheets are the people who will make all their theft and dog murder go away. What depths of stupidity do you have to reach to steal from those people?