PDA

View Full Version : Cop told woman to lift shirt, shake bra during traffic stop

enhanced_deficit
06-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Freedom spreading abroad, cop state at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuxsqRg0omo&feature=player_detailpage#t=22s

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2013/06/20/4e/0a/BLUR_THE_FACE_07.jpg (http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2013/06/20/4e/0a/BLUR_THE_FACE_07.jpg)

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/officials-lakeland-cop-told-woman-lift-shirt-shake/nYQbK/

ObiRandKenobi
06-21-2013, 12:39 AM
She could've been the 3rd Boston Marathon bomber.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-21-2013, 02:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2VKBsFG-o

UWDude
06-21-2013, 02:59 AM
Paid vacation for molestation and ignoring the fourth amendment. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

I hope they charged the girl with attempted indecent exposure for shaking her bra so they can make her a sex offender for the rest of her life.

And at least they better cite her with obstruction of justice, for asserting her fourth amendment rights and refusing a search. They were trying to met out justice, and her refusal obstructed it.

tod evans
06-21-2013, 03:32 AM
It's for the children...

puppetmaster
06-21-2013, 04:00 AM
She said no to search and they did anyway.....this happens a lot. I saw it about 50% of the time....and they laughed about it. Especially the new guns.

pcosmar
06-21-2013, 07:46 AM
The letter stated that Zoe Brugger was pulled over for a front headlight being out, and she was asked to step out of the car.

Officials said no drugs or weapons were found during the search.

NO Cause. probable or otherwise. :(

tod evans
06-21-2013, 07:51 AM
NO Cause. probable or otherwise. :(

Not a cops family member?

Probable cause!

Origanalist
06-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Officials said that while Fetz's actions did not rise to the level of criminal misconduct, they raised "most serious concerns."

Really? Who are these "Officials"? I say they did. And I reject their authority to tell me otherwise. ^%%%&**ers.

tod evans
06-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Really? Who are these "Officials"? I say they did. And I reject their authority to tell me otherwise. ^%%%&**ers.

Really!

Why aren't these pillars of society named in front page news?

"Just-Us is why..:mad:

Contumacious
06-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Freedom spreading abroad, cop state at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuxsqRg0omo&feature=player_detailpage#t=22s

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2013/06/20/4e/0a/BLUR_THE_FACE_07.jpg (http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2013/06/20/4e/0a/BLUR_THE_FACE_07.jpg)

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/officials-lakeland-cop-told-woman-lift-shirt-shake/nYQbK/

Blame the spineless, self immunized, cockroaches in the US Supreme "Court" and their rubber stamping war on drug users.

tod evans
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Blame the spineless, self immunized, cockroaches in the US Supreme "Court" and their rubber stamping war on drug users.

That's all well and good but neither you nor I can physically approach the SC..

We can and must approach the local "leaders" who advocate this type of behavior!

They must be shamed in grocery stores, in church, spit upon as they walk down the street.

And if that doesn't work other measures must be discussed locally, in person.

SeanTX
06-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Officer Creepy's name is Dustin Fetz . When the worst thing that can happen is a few days of paid leave, you can expect that good ol' boys will be good ol' boys and see what they can get away with. And for each incident like this that makes the news, I'm sure there are dozens (or hundreds) that don't.

Matt Collins
06-21-2013, 09:07 AM
Not as bad as the Texas incident

tod evans
06-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Not as bad as the Texas incident

Yeah, like "Just a little bit pregnant."

A sick twisted fuck in uniform is still a sick twisted fuck, degrees of twisted are irrelevant.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Officials said that while Fetz's actions did not rise to the level of criminal misconduct, they raised "most serious concerns."

I'm wondering if there is more to this story. How often do "officials" (cops probably) come out in the front of a story not siding 100% with anything an officer does? They typically brush everything off, especially in the beginning. Why not this time?

Origanalist
06-21-2013, 09:28 AM

I'm wondering if there is more to this story. How often do "officials" (cops probably) come out in the front of a story not siding 100% with anything an officer does? They typically brush everything off, especially in the beginning. Why not this time?

I'm guessing that because it seems to be standard practice there that the complaints are going to escalate now that someone had the guts to defend themselves. And good for her for doing so.

lib3rtarian
06-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Didn't you guys hear? The officer was put on administrative leave with pay for a full 4 days. What more do you want? An investigation? Termination of the officer? Jeez, you bunch of anarchist goons, standing in the way of the government from protecting us.

Cleaner44
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Sue the police department over and over until this shit stops. Breaking the budget is the best hope for changing the behavior in my opinion.

lib3rtarian
06-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Sue the police department over and over until this shit stops. Breaking the budget is the best hope for changing the behavior in my opinion.

That's where the conundrum is. Where does the police department's budget come from? Our tax $. They will raise the taxes to pay for any damages should they lose a suit. Who loses in the end? We do.

pcosmar
06-21-2013, 09:41 AM

Printing Presses=unlimited funds.
You will never break the budget for this shit. They will print more script,, confiscate more property,, and in the end,, give them full reign to fuck your wife and kids as job perks.

enhanced_deficit
06-21-2013, 10:53 AM

SC has become a rubber stamp in robes lately.

Her father is a Criminal Law Attorney, that probably played some part in this coming out like this. Apparently it is not very uncommon practice.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-21-2013, 10:59 AM
SC has become a rubber stamp in robes lately.

Her father is a Criminal Law Attorney, that probably played some part in this coming out like this. Apparently it is not very uncommon practice.

There's the nail on the head I was expecting. I thought this was odd.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Polk county are some real giant dickheads, too. They've shut down websites themselves, as well as publicly taken credit for executing a murder suspect. Their sheriff (who is essentially the main law enforcement in that FL county) regularly holds press conferences where he talks about how tough they are, and other nonsense. Grady Judd - seems to be very narcissistic, and I wouldn't be surprised if that attitude flows down the line.

PaulConventionWV
06-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah, guess where all the sexual perverts of society have gone? That's right, into police work, and the NSA. Now we get to be safe and they get to satiate their lust. Everybody wins!

Legend1104
06-21-2013, 01:05 PM
to bad there is no law against the cops breaking the law.

angelatc
06-21-2013, 01:19 PM
http://www.insidelakelandpd.com/insidelakelandpd/page/47/

The Officer received a Meritorious Service Award in 2012. Obviously she didn't know how important he was.

Elias Graves
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
You know, I'm gonna quit going to the peep shows and become a cop instead.
Getting paid to feel chicks up? Pure win! :D

Red Green
06-21-2013, 02:06 PM
This cop really needs to pick his battles. I mean, I haven't watched the video but from the looks of the pictures, that chick couldn't have been carrying anything with more than a street value of $20 in those A-cups....

You would think he would save the "I gotta make sure you're not packing any guns in your guns" search for the double-Ds! :D

juleswin
06-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Yeah, like "Just a little bit pregnant."

A sick twisted fuck in uniform is still a sick twisted fuck, degrees of twisted are irrelevant.

Wrong, yes the violated her 4th amendment rights but I bet you $1000 that she is happy the police did not grope her in the process. Some crimes are worse that the others same way an 8 month pregnant woman is feeling more discomfort than a 1 month pregnant woman. Both are pregnant but are on 2 different levels of pregnancy.

Nobexliberty
06-21-2013, 02:22 PM
To tired to express rage.

heavenlyboy34
06-21-2013, 04:08 PM
That's all well and good but neither you nor I can physically approach the SC..

We can and must approach the local "leaders" who advocate this type of behavior!

They must be shamed in grocery stores, in church, spit upon as they walk down the street.

And if that doesn't work other measures must be discussed locally, in person.
I have a suggestion. Make flyers with pictures of the pervert perps and distribute them throughout the area in question (including hanging them on telephone poles and store bulletin boards).

heavenlyboy34
06-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Polk county are some real giant dickheads, too. They've shut down websites themselves, as well as publicly taken credit for executing a murder suspect. Their sheriff (who is essentially the main law enforcement in that FL county) regularly holds press conferences where he talks about how tough they are, and other nonsense. Grady Judd - seems to be very narcissistic, and I wouldn't be surprised if that attitude flows down the line.
Sounds kinda like sheriff Arpaio. :P

enhanced_deficit
06-21-2013, 11:58 PM
http://www.insidelakelandpd.com/insidelakelandpd/page/47/

The Officer received a Meritorious Service Award in 2012. Obviously she didn't know how important he was.

This reminds of peace prize his pupms ordered for Obma.

oyarde
06-22-2013, 12:13 AM
I have a suggestion. Make flyers with pictures of the pervert perps and distribute them throughout the area in question (including hanging them on telephone poles and store bulletin boards).

Excellent idea .

heavenlyboy34
06-22-2013, 12:33 AM
Excellent idea .
If you know someone in the area, please forward it to them. :)