PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann: NSA's Criminal Activity

ItsTime
06-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Ben Swann launches a website and new episode of Full Disclosure.

http://benswann.com/nsas-criminal-activity/

This is why we need to fund his KS...epic Full Disclosure. :cool:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/439668500/liberty-is-rising-truth-in-media-project-0

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Pretty good. A bit different format :)

J_White
06-20-2013, 11:08 PM
if the criminals are the ones making the laws and interpreting and enforcing it, then nothing can be done against them, unfortunately.

ItsTime
06-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Pretty good. A bit different format :)

A lot more too it I think. I think it will be even better once he starts interviewing people.

trey4sports
06-21-2013, 11:33 AM
man, Ben Swann is the REAL DEAL, but damn, he's not going to get anywhere close to 1.25 million unless he brings in some big money donors because grassroots america can't fund that.

jkr
06-21-2013, 11:49 AM
i dont understand how the freedom community hasnt really moved on this yet...i know times are tight but this is BEN FING SWANN!

HE HAS 75000 FACE BOOK LIKES AND 2,385 Backers??

math

its a bitch

maybe the freedom movement is spread too thin...

opal
06-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Excellent episode. I like the format.. inform.. engage.. activate (that last one could come in real handy)

is it just me or does Ben need a taller size jacket?

and the tube for those that don't want to play with links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UfUi5C7WdrA#at=128

ZENemy
06-21-2013, 02:37 PM
if the criminals are the ones making the laws and interpreting and enforcing it, then nothing can be done against them, unfortunately.

You are right but....it is time for us to empower one another and stop this.

There IS a way, Im not saying I know it, but we need to at least get a conversation going.

kcchiefs6465
06-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Anyone who is able to directly able to contact Rand Paul should see if he would be willing to sit down with Ben Swann for an interview on what is being done to stop the NSA's overreaches. It gets Rand Paul's name out as standing up for civil liberties and will help Ben Swann's kickstarter. Rand Paul also should consider endorsing Ben Swann as having integrity and being a man looking to spread the truth. We need a hell of a lot more donors if this project is going to get funded. Ben Swann will most definitely be friendly to Rand Paul come 2016. Matt, or whoever reads this close to Rand, let's make this happen. It's a win-win.

Bastiat's The Law
06-21-2013, 04:51 PM
i dont understand how the freedom community hasnt really moved on this yet...i know times are tight but this is BEN FING SWANN!

math

its a bitch

Mind bottling isn't it?

ItsTime
06-21-2013, 07:52 PM
He has 75k+ fans and a around 10k who pledged to give via his survey. We need to awaken the giants!

On a good note he had his first $10k backer today. Time for us to get moving.

jtap
06-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Mind bottling isn't it?

My mind is too boggled to be bottled.

It really would be nice to see some momentum generated and watch the kickstarter numbers actually move more rapidly :(

ItsTime
06-21-2013, 07:55 PM
My mind is too boggled to be bottled.

It really would be nice to see some momentum generated and watch the kickstarter numbers actually move more rapidly :(

Every FB post he makes we need to start posting links to his kickstarter. Engage them.

HOLLYWOOD
06-21-2013, 08:01 PM
http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/543/6/620x/6543997-usa-security-china-snowden.jpg (http://www.b.dk/globalt/snowden-traekker-storbritannien-ind-i-overvaagningsskandale#) Demonstranter, der støtter Edward Snowden, protesterer foran USAs konsulat i Hong Kong.
Foto: BOBBY YIP

asurfaholic
06-21-2013, 08:04 PM
That was an awesome segment. I look forward to more. I bet he will make his goal, 1M is not really a lot of money to some fat cats out there, they may be waiting to see how much the likes of us contribute, and I bet someone will pony up some real dough before its over.

belian78
06-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone who is able to directly able to contact Rand Paul should see if he would be willing to sit down with Ben Swann for an interview on what is being done to stop the NSA's overreaches. It gets Rand Paul's name out as standing up for civil liberties and will help Ben Swann's kickstarter. Rand Paul also should consider endorsing Ben Swann as having integrity and being a man looking to spread the truth. We need a hell of a lot more donors if this project is going to get funded. Ben Swann will most definitely be friendly to Rand Paul come 2016. Matt, or whoever reads this close to Rand, let's make this happen. It's a win-win.
I could totally get behind that, I would enjoy that interview.

Carson
06-21-2013, 09:08 PM

math

its a bitch

I think it may be because of the two economies.

Ours and Theirs. Ours has been sucked dry. Theirs has no problem counterfeiting what ever it takes to get their way.

When they counterfeit they don't add anything to our pile of stuff but they in fact shift the property lines. And stiff us with the bill besides!

DamianTV
06-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Dont forget Ben is a registered forum member, although he probably wont be active, his stuff is probably still worth a +Rep here and there for his outstanding work.

Ben Swann's RPF Forum Member Page (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?50083-Ben-Swann)

bolil
06-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Hell yeah Ben, thanks man!

Sentinelrv
06-21-2013, 11:19 PM
That was an awesome segment. I look forward to more. I bet he will make his goal, 1M is not really a lot of money to some fat cats out there, they may be waiting to see how much the likes of us contribute, and I bet someone will pony up some real dough before its over.

I hope you're right about that. Either way, we need someone with direct connections to Ron and Rand to get them involved in this. Ben will definitely come in handy when the media goes scorched earth on Rand.

DamianTV
06-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Time for the Admins to consider a full on Ben Swann Money Bomb?

kcchiefs6465
06-22-2013, 12:07 AM
I hope you are right.

If I had the money I'd pony up the whole thing in a heartbeat. No bullshit.

I will be sad for us all should this not get funded.

ItsTime
06-22-2013, 07:04 AM
I hope you're right about that. Either way, we need someone with direct connections to Ron and Rand to get them involved in this. Ben will definitely come in handy when the media goes scorched earth on Rand.

Contact has been made with both Rand and Ron. I think we as the grassroots need to put a little pressure on them. Facebook posts, twitter etc.

A Facebook group has been created for the grassroots https://www.facebook.com/groups/427358730633933

economics102
06-22-2013, 04:20 PM
man, Ben Swann is the REAL DEAL, but damn, he's not going to get anywhere close to 1.25 million unless he brings in some big money donors because grassroots america can't fund that.

Grassroots America can't fund a $1.25 million project? Did I really just hear someone say that on RON PAUL FORUMS, the lair of liberty activists who raised nearly $100 million for one presidential candidate over two election cycles?

Ben has $75,000 followers. If each one donated $16.67, Ben would have his funding.

Ben had the right idea, it may seem like a lot of money but it's perfectly doable.

Whether this is a good project or not, hard to say. I'm not sure what they're doing makes sense, and I'm not a fan of Jeremy Richter (nothing personal, I believe he's sincere in his efforts and he certainly has the technical talent, but I was not impressed with Elektable nor with his promotion of it).

But I do trust Ben Swann's judgment. Fund this project!

ItsTime
06-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Grassroots America can't fund a $1.25 million project? Did I really just hear someone say that on RON PAUL FORUMS, the lair of liberty activists who raised nearly $100 million for one presidential candidate over two election cycles?

Ben has $75,000 followers. If each one donated $16.67, Ben would have his funding.

Ben had the right idea, it may seem like a lot of money but it's perfectly doable.

Whether this is a good project or not, hard to say. I'm not sure what they're doing makes sense, and I'm not a fan of Jeremy Richter (nothing personal, I believe he's sincere in his efforts and he certainly has the technical talent, but I was not impressed with Elektable nor with his promotion of it).

But I do trust Ben Swann's judgment. Fund this project!

I have personally spoken with Jeremy about Elektable, many times. He is a good man trying to fight for liberty. I suggest you give his studio a call and talk to him about it. He is more than willing to listen and talk to anyone about this project or Elektable.

But you are right this can be funded. I believe this needs to be funded or we are going to lose a chance to compete with Glenn Beck, Alex Jones etc. It is our time to have honest journalism rise in America.

economics102
06-22-2013, 06:22 PM
I have personally spoken with Jeremy about Elektable, many times. He is a good man trying to fight for liberty. I suggest you give his studio a call and talk to him about it. He is more than willing to listen and talk to anyone about this project or Elektable.

That's interesting to know. Like I said I don't doubt his intentions or his passion for the cause, and I also recognize there are very few who are bold enough to attempt big things, and Jeremy is one of them. Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all, as the saying goes.

I did back this kickstarter project despite my reservations. Maybe I'm wrong about Jeremy, and/or maybe the team of Ben and Jeremy will prove more effective than Jeremy was on his own. I'd love to be wrong -- I'm not just out to criticize. And I believe we have to keep trying things.

But you are right this can be funded. I believe this needs to be funded or we are going to lose a chance to compete with Glenn Beck, Alex Jones etc. It is our time to have honest journalism rise in America.

Agreed. Frankly, with sites like Kickstarter, grassroots has the tools to counter the mainstream. There's no excuse not to pull this off, and while people can debate over whether Ben and Jeremy really need $1.25 million or not, it is a totally realistic fundraising goal to set.

Every time the Ron Paul or Rand Paul campaigns would set a high fundraising goal there would be people fearful they've aimed too high. In the end, almost every time we'd end up meeting and even surpassing the goal. If you don't set high goals, you'll never meet them.

In the end, I would rather see Ben and Jeremy make a fully-funded attempt at this and, at worst, be back here at RPF in post-mortem mode debating where it went wrong or whether the money was well spent. Where I DON'T want to be is sitting here at RPF keeping powder dry waiting for "the perfect project." We as a community can fund million dollar projects on a regular basis if we so choose. The money is there. We have to think like venture capitalists -- fund a bunch of promising projects on a regular basis and keep engaging and refining. Don't sit around waiting for the perfect, safest opportunity to spend.

If the liberty community really, REALLY wanted this project funded, it would be funded in one day. It's as simple as that. The money is available.

bolil
06-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Hey Ben, rock on! I need to get my stuff out of pawn before I donate... going to be awhile.

ItsTime
06-22-2013, 06:46 PM
That's interesting to know. Like I said I don't doubt his intentions or his passion for the cause, and I also recognize there are very few who are bold enough to attempt big things, and Jeremy is one of them. Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all, as the saying goes.

I did back this kickstarter project despite my reservations. Maybe I'm wrong about Jeremy, and/or maybe the team of Ben and Jeremy will prove more effective than Jeremy was on his own. I'd love to be wrong -- I'm not just out to criticize. And I believe we have to keep trying things.

Agreed. Frankly, with sites like Kickstarter, grassroots has the tools to counter the mainstream. There's no excuse not to pull this off, and while people can debate over whether Ben and Jeremy really need $1.25 million or not, it is a totally realistic fundraising goal to set.

Every time the Ron Paul or Rand Paul campaigns would set a high fundraising goal there would be people fearful they've aimed too high. In the end, almost every time we'd end up meeting and even surpassing the goal. If you don't set high goals, you'll never meet them.

In the end, I would rather see Ben and Jeremy make a fully-funded attempt at this and, at worst, be back here at RPF in post-mortem mode debating where it went wrong or whether the money was well spent. Where I DON'T want to be is sitting here at RPF keeping powder dry waiting for "the perfect project." We as a community can fund million dollar projects on a regular basis if we so choose. The money is there. We have to think like venture capitalists -- fund a bunch of promising projects on a regular basis and keep engaging and refining. Don't sit around waiting for the perfect, safest opportunity to spend.

If the liberty community really, REALLY wanted this project funded, it would be funded in one day. It's as simple as that. The money is available.

Well said. It does bother me people saying it does not cost anything to do what Ben wants. I don't think they realize the man/women hours that went into making the last episode. This stuff is not cheap. I have also chatted with Jeremy about the costs. His model is to have Ben shoot a few episodes in one day. This way it CUTS production cost, set up time, break down time, make up, film crew etc. It is a solid model.

Working Poor
06-22-2013, 07:07 PM
What is that millionaire tech guy's name that gave a big chuck of cash to Ron's campaign?

liberty2897
06-22-2013, 07:17 PM
What is that millionaire tech guy's name that gave a big chuck of cash to Ron's campaign?

Peter Thiel?

ItsTime
06-23-2013, 07:06 PM
It would be nice if a huge backer steps up. But like Ben said during the q/a on Twitter he wouldn't mind if the KS failed if he had 100,000 $1 pledges.

So people holding out to make a bigger pledge remember you can pledge $1 now and increase it later.