PDA

View Full Version : Someone gave me another idea!

Matthew Zak
11-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Here's a post someone (you, maybe?) posted on a guliani clip.

purechaos2000

I went to a corporate sponsored Giuliani fundraiser here in Houston 2 weeks ago. They gave "door prizes" of $25 - $2,500 to about 70% of the attendees who were mostly employees of the corporation. They then encouraged everyone to donate their "door prize" to Giuliani. I got $100 and donated it to Ron Paul instead.

Let's find out where all the corporate sponsored fundraisers are for all the leading candidates -- crash them -- donate to Ron Paul.

Or are these kinds of things not very common?

garrettwombat
11-26-2007, 06:35 PM
i would love to do this... iv been keeping my eye on this huge mining company right up the road from me... i know the support rudy by looking at there online donations... if they do something like this ill tell every ron paul supporter around me to come out and then we can donate to dr paul

TechnoGuyRob
11-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Encouraging people to donate it to Giuliani is illegal. They might get in trouble with the FEC for that.

Matthew Zak
11-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Encouraging people to donate it to Giuliani is illegal. They might get in trouble with the FEC for that.

Well that's interesting.

enjerth
11-26-2007, 08:14 PM

That was my first thought...hmm, so they give you cash "prizes" and then encourage you to donate it to someone's campaign? I wonder...maybe we could arrange a "chip-in" for hosting a RP event with these "door prizes" and encourage winners to give it to Ron Paul? Nah, sounds too illegal.

Jordan
11-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I bet you're a digg user.

Ginobili
11-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Milk them for all their worth, then bust them >_>

maxmerkel
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
wow, what this company did was definitely illegal !

powertothepeople
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Here's a post someone (you, maybe?) posted on a guliani clip.

purechaos2000

I went to a corporate sponsored Giuliani fundraiser here in Houston 2 weeks ago. They gave "door prizes" of $25 - $2,500 to about 70% of the attendees who were mostly employees of the corporation. They then encouraged everyone to donate their "door prize" to Giuliani. I got $100 and donated it to Ron Paul instead.

Let's find out where all the corporate sponsored fundraisers are for all the leading candidates -- crash them -- donate to Ron Paul.

Or are these kinds of things not very common?

Better idea... Report this to the FEC and the mainstream media! Start by making a youtube video that goes viral.