PDA

View Full Version : CNN/YouTube Debate

Cliff
11-26-2007, 06:22 PM
I honestly think this is going to be huge for Ron Paul. In all the other debates he has been on someone else's turf and the odds stacked against him. Granted there have been a lot of loyal supporters making him feel welcome.

The Internet belongs to us and YouTube is Ron's second home. This is kind of like home field advantage in a football game. The questions are not controlled and I think the other candidates will be forced to answer tough questions. They will answer them by not answering them and Ron will not be afraid to speak the truth.

I have a gut feeling this debate will bring about positives that out weight previous debates.

jointhefightforfreedom
11-27-2007, 02:42 AM
bump

Aballistar
11-27-2007, 02:43 AM
Well I agree that it should be great, but of course the questions will be controlled. I'm sure CNN will screen them all carefully...

ClayTrainor
11-27-2007, 02:44 AM
Yea man, I think this debate is going to be huge. We have built up alot of momentum since the last one, and it's time to lay the facts on the table.

Im really hoping Paul is going to get into a very heated 1 on 1 with giuliani!

jrich4rpaul
11-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Unfortunately, the good questions that would call out the other front runners will most likely be ignored. Yet we'll probably see at least one video specifically asking Paul if he thinks "America brought 9/11 upon itself"

Or, the questions meant for all the candidates will only be answered by 3 of them.

It'll happen. We know it.

SonicInfinity
11-27-2007, 03:16 AM
Oh please, we all know CNN plants some questions in themselves. It's so obvious.

synthetic
11-27-2007, 03:36 AM
If its McCain, Rudy, Fred, Mitt, Huck standing next to one another (in any order) center stage I plan to turn off the tv and wait for the Youtube version for Pauls answers.

The reason is I've already seen that debate 5 dozen times. I'll already know before the first question how many each guy will get, how much time they will speak and how annoyed I'll get waiting for Ron to be asked a question.

1town
11-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Oh please, we all know CNN plants some questions in themselves. It's so obvious.
They don't need to. Out of the thousands of questions submitted they are sure to find a few dozen question they approve of.

rfbz
11-27-2007, 04:07 AM
As long as they use my diamonds or pearls question, I'm satisfied

The Plan
11-27-2007, 04:18 AM
I don't necessarily think Home Field Advantage applys on this one you have to remember who's flipping the coin. The only way i think this could work out in his favor is if the in house crowd is not retarted. The best thing he can do is what he has been doing already which is to speak the truth. Speaking the truth is a 100x more effective attack than anything the other monkeys can throw at him. He knows what to do, Ron is a pro and i'v never seen him trip up. i do think the moderators are going to come at him allot harder this time though, so expect some nasty shit.

rfbz
11-27-2007, 04:29 AM
I honestly don't mind if they come at Ron Paul harder, I hope they do - it will set him up to knock it out of the park. My only concern is the amount of talk time he gets. I'd rather have them all attacking him then ignoring him like I've seen happen in the last debates. Ron Paul offers his best lines when he's attacked.

Henry
11-27-2007, 04:39 AM
I honestly don't mind if they come at Ron Paul harder, I hope they do - it will set him up to knock it out of the park. My only concern is the amount of talk time he gets. I'd rather have them all attacking him then ignoring him like I've seen happen in the last debates. Ron Paul offers his best lines when he's attacked.

Couldn't agree with you more. There have been two attempted character assassinations by the Huckster & Rudy in previous debates, and in both instances Dr. Paul KO’d both of those chumps!

DanielF17
11-27-2007, 05:54 AM
As long as they use my diamonds or pearls question, I'm satisfied

same. I really want them to ask this question

Dan Klaus
11-27-2007, 06:01 AM
We need the hippy guy to say 'we're your children' like in the Bill Clinton moment from the debates of yesteryear....pffft...not even worth watching anymore - will wait for youtube..

AMBurns
11-27-2007, 06:03 AM
Does anybody know how many of us were successful in getting tickets to the actual event?