PDA

View Full Version : Is RPF supporting Walter Jones for re election or this guy?

NationalAnarchist
06-18-2013, 10:52 AM
http://thigpenforcongress.com/2013/05/25/army-vet-calls-on-congressman-walter-jones-nc-3-to-resign-immediately/

The very fabric of our great nation is lined with core principles that encompass the foundation for building and improving upon it. Those core principles are the roles of:

Limited Government
Free Markets
Individual Liberty
National Defense

Within each of those roles is what can and will assure the betterment of our nation both today and tomorrow.

Government does not create jobs. Businesses, especially small businesses, create jobs. Economic growth can only be achieved by reducing the tax burden on businesses and individuals, reigning in out-of-control federal spending, and support policies promoting innovation and entrepreneurship

FSP-Rebel
06-18-2013, 11:11 AM
:rolleyes: Quite the opportunist to bitch about something that happened a decade ago. And so what if he did vote for it back then because he was a squishy, he's changed his ways and has been doing the right thing. With that in mind, this noob things he deserves a seat in Congress because of it. Instead of trying to primary this solid incumbent he should be helping him get reelected among other pro-liberty things he should be doing in NC like helping Brannon raise money instead of for his dismal primary challenge.

lib3rtarian
06-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Walter Jones. He is one of our greatest allies in Congress.

NationalAnarchist
06-18-2013, 12:28 PM
K. That's what I figured...plus most folks make mistakes...Walter did what he did to get elected although I don't personally agree with it.

economics102
06-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Walter Jones, no question.

Kotin
06-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Yeah if I remember correctly, he was one of Ron Paul's most trusted confidants in the congressional republican caucus.. Anti-war too, I believe..

Warlord
06-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Walter Jones will be fine.... he is popular and very visible in the district from what I hear