PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul + Judge Andrew Napolitano!

nbruno322
11-26-2007, 06:19 PM
The combination of Ron Paul and Judge Andrew Napolitano would be a dream come true for a President/VP combo. Napolitano is also indeed a champion of the consitution and could be a true asset to the Paul's campaign due to his position in the MSM. What do you guys think? VP a bit too much? Maybe just an endorsement?

kylejack
11-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Here we go again.

foofighter20x
11-26-2007, 06:21 PM
God, another Veep thread.

How about we get the nomination first? :p

torchbearer
11-26-2007, 06:22 PM
I've been screaming this for months now!!! Napolitano for VP and future successor.

austin356
11-26-2007, 06:26 PM
I usually hate these duplicate threads (when I say duplicate I mean 100 different times)....... but I love the judge sooo much.

Ron Pick the Judge!!

fedup100
11-26-2007, 06:27 PM
me too.........

SeanEdwards
11-26-2007, 06:29 PM
I thinking naming a strong VP before the nominating process is a good idea.

I like Palin. Saw her on Now the other night. She would totally guarantee Alaska. They love her, and she would trump the hell out of Hillary.

lucius
11-26-2007, 06:29 PM
The combination of Ron Paul and Judge Andrew Napolitano would be a dream come true for a President/VP combo. Napolitano is also indeed a champion of the consitution and could be a true asset to the Paul's campaign due to his position in the MSM. What do you guys think? VP a bit too much? Maybe just an endorsement?

Usually I ignore these vp threads, but this is my favorite combination! :D

CurtisLow
11-26-2007, 08:34 PM
How well known is Napolitano?

torchbearer
11-26-2007, 08:36 PM
How well known is Napolitano?

Very well known to the Fox News crowd.

mconder
11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
I know it's unorthodox, but I think it would help the campaign to name a strong VP now.

Benaiah
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
I think that it would be good for Paul to point to somebody that we could rally around in case something happens to him. I worry about his safety sometimes.

torchbearer
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
I know it's unorthodox, but I think it would help the campaign to name a strong VP now.

I think we have everything to gain by nominating the judge VP if he'd take it....most people won't take it until they know you will be the nominee.

CurtisLow
11-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Very well known to the Fox News crowd.

I would guess so since he works for them, but would that change Foxes point of view.... I guess not. They probably would not even report it knowing them..lol

seapilot
11-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I thinking naming a strong VP before the nominating process is a good idea.

I like Palin. Saw her on Now the other night. She would totally guarantee Alaska. They love her, and she would trump the hell out of Hillary.

Uh, she needs to finish work here first. We just worked hard getting rid of the last governor that was not that great, we want to keep Palin for a little while longer. Besides the Lt Governor Parnel endorsed Romney, I was not happy with that. I have been telling everyone I can that Romney said gun control made Mass. safer. That is a big turnoff and they will write him off completely after knowing that.

Another little known fact about Hillary is that she worked in Salmon Canneries in Alaska while she was in college. Well not really she worked a couple of days then tried to start a Union among the other workers and was fired.

DjLoTi
11-26-2007, 09:16 PM
I hate these threads.